Cholamandalam Chola Protect Car Insuance
This car insurance policy provides complete coverage- 360 ° motor protection policy against total financial coverage, car emergency assistance, car breakdown assistance and post accident assistance.
- Coverage for vehicle depends on the manufacturer’s listed selling price less the depreciation for each year or the IDV (Insured’s declared Value).
- Loss Or Damage to the vehicle insured: In case of accident/burglary/theft fire, explosion, self ignition, lightning, terrorism, riots, strikes, rail, air or earthquake, flood, storm, landslide, the car is covered.
- Liability/Legal liability from Injury/Death/property damage of a third party offering unlimited coverage subject to a maximum cover of 750000 INR.
- Personal Accident Cover: Provides for a mandatory Personal Accident Cover for Owner(up to 2 Lacs) and as well as unnamed passengers (10000INR to a maximum of 2 Lacs) including spouse, children, parents, etc.
- Cover for Personal Luggage loss: Market Value of luggage is reimbursed if lost subject to conditions.
- Daily Allowance: Expenses (amounting to 500/1000 INR) are borne which allows to hire a car for a maximum of 5 days per policy period.
- Car key Loss: In case of loss of original key, expenses against duplicate key replacement is borne.
- Cover for driving License loss.
- Aging, wear and tear, Mechanical/electrical breakdown.
- Damage on account of a person driving without a valid license or under the influence of liquor or drugs.
- Loss/damage due to war, mutiny, nuclear risks or outside India.
- Damage to tyres and tubes unless the vehicle is damaged during an accident
- Discount for anti-theft devices on vehicle.
- Automobile Association Membership Discount.
- Voluntary claim Excess/ Deductible.
- No claim bonus.
Age of the Vehicle
% of Depreciation for fixing IDV
6 months-1 year
1 year-2 years
2 years-3 years
3 years-4 years
4 years-5 years
*The above rates may vary. Please check the policy wordings for more details.
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- Bharti AXA Car Insurance
- Care Health Insurance
- Care Travel Insurance
- Chola MS Car Insurance
- Digit Car Insurance
- Edelweiss Car Insurance
- Future Generali Car Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Car Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
- Liberty Car Insurance
- National Car Insurance
- New India Assurance Car Insurance
- Oriental Car Insurance
- Raheja QBE Car Insurance
- Reliance General Car Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- SBI Car Insurance
- Shriram Car Insurance
- Tata AIG Car Insurance
- United India Car Insurance
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance
- Universal Sompo Goods Carrying Vehicle
- Universal Sompo Passenger Carrying Vehicles
- Why Shouldn’t You Use Fancy Number Plate for Your Car?
- Why Should You Cancel Your RC After Scrapping Your Car?
- Is It Beneficial to Stay With the Same Car Insurance Company?
- 5 Crucial Facts about Voluntary Deductible That Every Car Owner Should Know
- 5 Reasons Why Buying the Lowest-Priced Car Insurance May Not Be a Good Idea
- Essential Documents to Carry While Going for a Long Drive/ Road Trip
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator