United India Motor and Liability Policy
United India Insurance provides motor insurance which covers the loss caused to the motor vehicles like car, two-wheeler and commercial vehicle. It provides insurance up to 3 years for cars.
United India Car Insurance Provides two types of coverage facilities, which are:
This package policy covers loss or damage to the vehicle and / or accessories due to:
- Accidental external means
- Fire Self ignition lightning
- Burglary house breaking or theft
- Terrorist activity
- Riot Strike and Malicious Damage
- Flood cyclone and Inundation
- While in transit by rail road air elevator lift or inland waterways
- Landslide or work slide
Liability only policy:
- Third party liability covering body injury and or death and property damage
- Specified sum insured cover for the owner driver
In case of death of an insured person under this policy his legal representative will be indemnified.
- Only third-party liability coverage.
- Liability to third parties bodily injury or death.
- Loss or damage caused to the third-party property is covered
- The insured legal liability for death or bodily injury of third-party.
- All costs and expenses incurred are provided with the companies consent.
The following are the discounts available on the premium payable.
Vintage Cars - Cars manufactured prior to 31.12.40 and duly certified by the Vintage and Classic Cars Club of India:
- 25% discount on the OD rates is available
- No Claim Bonus is granted ranging from 20% to 50% which depends on the number of claim free years
- Discount on Anti-Theft Devices is provided: 2.5% discount on the OD component of premium subject to a maximum of Rs. 200
Package policy & Liability only policy:
- War perils nuclear perils and drunken driving are not covered
- Consequential loss Depreciation Wear and tear mechanical or electrical break down
- Damage suffered due to driving the vehicle under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs
- Claims outside the geographical area specified in the policy are excluded
- Claim when the vehicle is driven by a person without valid driving license
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- Bharti AXA Car Insurance
- Cholamandalam Car Insurance
- Future Generali Car Insurance Plan
- HDFC Ergo Car Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Plans
- Liberty Car Insurance
- National Insurance Car Insurance
- New India Assurance Car Insurance
- Oriental Car Insurance
- Raheja QBE Car Insurance
- Reliance General Car Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- SBI Car Insurance
- Shriram Car Insurance
- Tata AIG Car Insurance
- United India Car Insurance
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance
- Universal Sompo Goods Carrying Vehicle
- Universal Sompo Passenger Carrying Vehicles
- Are You Selling Your Car? Here's How You Should Transfer Your Insurance Policy and Other Documents
- Is It Important to Claim Motor Insurance on Time?
- Why Did My Car Insurance Go up When I had No Claims?
- All You Should Know About Multi-Year Motor Insurance
- Here are Five Lesser Known Reasons behind the Rejection of Car Insurance Claims
- Want to Buy Car Insurance? Here are 9 Tips to Get Accurate Car Insurance Quotes