United India Car Insurance Provides two types of coverage facilities, which are:
This package policy by United India Insurance Company Limited covers loss or damage to the vehicle and / or accessories due to:
- Accidental external means
- Fire Self ignition lightning
- Burglary house breaking or theft
- Terrorist activity
- Riot Strike and Malicious Damage
- Flood cyclone and Inundation
- While in transit by rail road air elevator lift or inland waterways
- Landslide or work slide
Liability only policy:
- Third party liability covering body injury and or death and property damage
- Specified sum insured cover for the owner drive
In case of death of an insured person under this policy his legal representative will be indemnified.
- Only third-party liability coverage.
- Liability to third parties bodily injury or death.
- Loss or damage caused to the third-party property is covered
- The insured legal liability for death or bodily injury of third-party.
- All costs and expenses incurred are provided with the companies consent.
The following are the discounts available on the premium payable.
Vintage Cars - Cars manufactured prior to 31.12.40 and duly certified by the Vintage and Classic Cars Club of India:
- 25% discount on the OD rates is available
- No Claim Bonus is granted ranging from 20% to 50% which depends on the number of claim free years
- Discount on Anti-Theft Devices is provided: 2.5% discount on the OD component of premium subject to a maximum of Rs. 200
Package policy & Liability only policy:
- War perils nuclear perils and drunken driving are not covered
- Consequential loss Depreciation Wear and tear mechanical or electrical break down
- Damage suffered due to driving the vehicle under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs
- Claims outside the geographical area specified in the policy are excluded
- Claim when the vehicle is driven by a person without valid driving license
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.