United India Motor and Liability Policy
United India Insurance provides motor insurance which covers the loss caused to the motor vehicles like car, two-wheeler and commercial vehicle. It provides insurance up to 3 years for cars.
United India Car Insurance Provides two types of coverage facilities, which are:
This package policy by United India Insurance Company Limited covers loss or damage to the vehicle and / or accessories due to:
- Accidental external means
- Fire Self ignition lightning
- Burglary house breaking or theft
- Terrorist activity
- Riot Strike and Malicious Damage
- Flood cyclone and Inundation
- While in transit by rail road air elevator lift or inland waterways
- Landslide or work slide
Liability only policy:
- Third party liability covering body injury and or death and property damage
- Specified sum insured cover for the owner drive
In case of death of an insured person under this policy his legal representative will be indemnified.
- Only third-party liability coverage.
- Liability to third parties bodily injury or death.
- Loss or damage caused to the third-party property is covered
- The insured legal liability for death or bodily injury of third-party.
- All costs and expenses incurred are provided with the companies consent.
The following are the discounts available on the premium payable.
Vintage Cars - Cars manufactured prior to 31.12.40 and duly certified by the Vintage and Classic Cars Club of India:
- 25% discount on the OD rates is available
- No Claim Bonus is granted ranging from 20% to 50% which depends on the number of claim free years
- Discount on Anti-Theft Devices is provided: 2.5% discount on the OD component of premium subject to a maximum of Rs. 200
Package policy & Liability only policy:
- War perils nuclear perils and drunken driving are not covered
- Consequential loss Depreciation Wear and tear mechanical or electrical break down
- Damage suffered due to driving the vehicle under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs
- Claims outside the geographical area specified in the policy are excluded
- Claim when the vehicle is driven by a person without valid driving license
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- Bharti AXA Car Insurance
- Care Health Insurance
- Care Travel Insurance
- Chola MS Car Insurance
- Digit Car Insurance
- Edelweiss Car Insurance
- Future Generali Car Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Car Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
- Liberty Car Insurance
- National Car Insurance
- New India Assurance Car Insurance
- Oriental Car Insurance
- Raheja QBE Car Insurance
- Reliance General Car Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- SBI Car Insurance
- Shriram Car Insurance
- Tata AIG Car Insurance
- United India Car Insurance
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance
- Universal Sompo Goods Carrying Vehicle
- Universal Sompo Passenger Carrying Vehicles
- Why Shouldn’t You Use Fancy Number Plate for Your Car?
- Why Should You Cancel Your RC After Scrapping Your Car?
- Is It Beneficial to Stay With the Same Car Insurance Company?
- 5 Crucial Facts about Voluntary Deductible That Every Car Owner Should Know
- 5 Reasons Why Buying the Lowest-Priced Car Insurance May Not Be a Good Idea
- Essential Documents to Carry While Going for a Long Drive/ Road Trip
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator