IFFCO Tokio 24*7 On Road Assistance Plan
“Driving your car without insurance is like driving your car without brakes. “This is an additional benefit available with Iffco Tokio basic motor policy purchased online. It covers uncertain events when you are travelling, at work or at home. These uncertain events can be internal breakdown, Tyre puncture, battery discharge or loss of keys.
- In case of accident or immobilization of your vehicle, towing charges will be covered within 100 kms radius of nearest branch of Iffco Tokio.
- In case of immobilization of vehicle because of fuel run out, up to 5 liters fuel will be provided, this is only admissible twice during policy period.
- In case of immobilization, cost of taxi will be covered only up to 50kms from the location of immobilization of vehicle.
- In case insured wants to stay in a hotel because of immobilization of vehicle, insurer will assist for availing network hotel but the cost will be incurred by the insured itself.
- If insured wants any medical care the company will assist in availing services from the network hospitals but the cost will be borne by the policyholder.
Details about Premium
Premium will depend on the age of vehicle, geographical area, insured declared value of vehicle and cubic capacity.
Policy period: Policy is issued for 1 year and should be renewed for continuous coverage.
Proposer needs to fill an application/proposal form to avail this benefit. Insurer might ask for the documents of vehicle to check the purchase year or other details.
Expenses related to towing, internal breakdown, battery discharge etc. are covered.
- Terrorism is not covered.
- Malicious activities, riots and act of god perils are not covered.
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- SBI Car Insurance
- L&T Car Plans
- Raheja QBE Car Insurance
- Bharti AXA Car Insurance
- Shriram Car Insurance
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance
- Universal Sompo Passenger Carrying Vehicles
- Universal Sompo Goods Carrying Vehicle
- Future Generali Car Insurance Plan
- HDFC Ergo Car Insurance
- Cholamandalam Car Insurance
- United India Car Insurance
- Tata AIG Car Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- Reliance General Car Insurance
- New India Assurance Car Insurance
- National Insurance Car Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Plans
- Oriental Car Insurance
- Magma HDI Car Insurance
- Liberty Videocon Car Insurance
- A Walkthrough of Uber Insurance
- Things to You Should Know About Car Insurance Policy Cancellation
- Why You Should Buy Theft Cover for Your Two-wheeler
- Why Two-wheeler Owners Should Consider Multi-Year Insurance Plan
- Tips on How You Can Carry Your Car Insurance While Relocating
- 60 Percent of Vehicles in India Are Not Insured and Most of These Are Two-Wheelers