Reliance General Overseas Travel Insurance
Travelling overseas has a lot of adventure but it also has a lot of potential risk. So, to protect you from this risk Reliance Travel Care Policy – For Individuals & Family has everything that you need during your trip overseas. This way you can travel without any tension as this policy will protect you from unexpected risks.
- This policy comes in 4 different plans, so that you can choose according to your suitability.
- Worldwide cashless hospitalisation facility is provided under this policy.
- No medical check-up is required up to an age of 70 years.
- This plan can cover a trip up to 180 days which can be extended up to 365 days.
- Automated extension is possible in case you face any medical emergencies.
Key benefits –
- Quick and hassle-free claims provided 24*7.
- Free international Sim card is provided with every international trip.
- This plan can also be taken in both ways i.e. either include USA and Canada as the part of the plan or you can even exclude them.
- No paperwork is required to avail this policy, which means fast and quick service whenever required.
Details about Premium – (Individual)
*The above rates may change. Please check the policy wordings for more details.
Policy details –
- The minimum age for an individual is 3 months and maximum is 60 years, and the same is applicable for family option.
- A maximum of 4 individuals can be covered under 1 policy.
- Family plan can be of two types:
- One, where the entire sum insured covers all the family members
- Another, where each family member has a separate sum insured
- Pre-existing medical conditions are not covered in this policy.
- Sexually transmitted diseases, HIV, AIDS.
- Venereal Diseases.
- Radiation, nuclear weapons induced
- Loss of passport in public places
- Mental disorder.
- Self-inflicted injuries or illnesses.
- Aditya Birla Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Care Travel Insurance
- Chola MS Travel Insurance
- Digit Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Shriram Travel Insurance
- Star Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- 7 EU Countries & Switzerland Allow Indians Fully Vaccinated with Covishield to Visit
- Ten Countries That Are Open for Indians to Travel Right Now
- What Is Vaccine Passport? Reason Behind India Opposing The Idea At International Fora
- COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate to Get Linked to Your Passport
- Don’t Forget to Buy Travel Insurance for Tokyo 2021 Olympics Trip
- To Boost Its Tourism Business, Alaska Plans to Offer COVID – 19 Vaccines to Visitors
- Travel Insurance USA
- Travel Insurance Malaysia
- Travel Insurance UK
- Travel Insurance Australia
- Travel Insurance Sri Lanka
- Travel Insurance Canada
- Travel Insurance Singapore
- Travel Insurance Japan
- Travel Insurance UAE
- Travel Insurance Germany
- Travel Insurance Hong Kong
- Travel Insurance Dubai
- Travel Insurance Thailand