- 3500+ Cashless Garages across India
- 50 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 24X7 Roadside Assistance
- 100% Insurance Coverage on Service Invoice Price
We promise limited calls
Google Launches Car Insurance Comparison Tool for Lucrative Car Insurance
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 3612 -
Modified 17 March 2015
Google is out with its new tool to help the car insurance buyers by comparing various car insurances and providing latest and accurate information about the plan. The tool from Google will help the customers to compare the available options before buying their auto insurance. After the comparison, the policy can be purchased through an online agent. Google will be making cuts from the insurance sale. The Mountain View Company in California explained how the ranking would not affect their price quotes.
Google is planning to provide insurance quote in other states too in order to sign up more carrier. There is a list of initial participants in California from MetLife, Mercury, and 21st century insurance. Some of the other insurance providers opted out of the participation with the Google comparison tool. Similar to Google’s comparison tool the Progressive and all state’s assurance also provide the auto insurance comparisons online.
Google may turn out to be the dominant auto insurer with the power of the internet search engine and digital services to challenge other big names in the industry. Google has designed a driverless car, which is undergoing intensive testing on its private tracks. Google is also investing in medical research of various areas. It is building high-speed internet networks across US and preparing to provide wireless data service for the customers directly.
Google is providing insurance comparison tool to compare and study the sector so that secrets can be applied when it comes out with a plan for the market according to the statements of Forrester Research analyst Ellen Carney. Google is receiving data that are essential to analyze the industry and the consumer characteristics. Therefore, something can be expected from Google in coming future.
Google made it clear that the company does not intends to provide any insurance plans. The tool validated the predictions from the research analyst Carney from two months back about the intentions of Google. Providing better understanding and better information to the people is the intention of Google according to a blog post from Google itself. Google is already offering comparison tools for credit cards.
(Source: This article has been adapted from the article "Google launches car insurance comparison tool" that appeared on March 06, 2015 in timesofindia.indiatimes.com)
- Most Read
- All You Should Know About Multi-Year Motor Insurance
Date: 30 October 2018
- Here are Five Lesser Known Reasons behind the Rejection of Car Insurance Claims
Date: 24 October 2018
- Want to Buy Car Insurance? Here are 9 Tips to Get Accurate Car Insurance Quotes
Date: 17 October 2018
- Can you Get Car Insurance if you don't have a Driving License?
Date: 12 October 2018
- Filing Car Insurance Claim? Here are 6 Reasons Why Your Car Insurance Claim can be Denied
Date: 18 September 2018
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 282075
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 217175
- 9 Secrets That Your Motor Insurance Provider Won’t Tell You
Views : 199496
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 196252
- Money Saving Advice for All Car Owners
Views : 192410