- 3500+ Cashless Garages across India
- 50 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 24X7 Roadside Assistance
- 100% Insurance Coverage on Service Invoice Price
We promise limited calls
Auto Expo 2018 is going to witness Six Electric Vehicles by Tata Motors
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 234 -
Modified 06 February 2018
The upcoming AutoExpo will witness an extensive range of 6 electric vehicles in personal and mass mobility segments by Tata Motors. In 2018, the company strives to reflect the future of integrated mobility solutions at the AutoExpo that is to be held from February 9 to 14. In this effort, they plan to outline the government's focus on motor electrification by 2030 and future of Smart Cities in India.
Tata Motors has already procured an order of 350 electric cars from state-owned EESL, whereas rival Mahindra & Mahindra has bagged an order of 150 electric cars.
The company has jumped on the wagon with its first batch of the electric version of its compact sedan Tigor which is to be sold to Energy Efficiency Services Ltd (EESL).
- Most Read
- What to Keep in Mind When Buying Two wheeler insurance Policy for Your Sports Bike?
Date: 18 April 2018
- What Is Covered Under Third Party Car Insurance Policy?
Date: 28 March 2018
- What is Engine Protection Cover in Auto Insurance?
Date: 19 March 2018
- Everything You Need to Know About Theft Cover of Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Date: 28 February 2018
- How a Zero-Dep Car Insurance Policy Benefits You during Claims?
Date: 20 February 2018
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 250713
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 178618
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 168313
- Renew Your Two Wheeler Break-in Insurance Policy at PolicyBazaar
Views : 167170
- Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Views : 107242