- 3500+ Cashless Garages across India
- 50 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 24X7 Roadside Assistance
- 100% Insurance Coverage on Service Invoice Price
We promise limited calls
Tata Will Reveal Its Tigor Sport, Tata X451, and H5 SUV at the Auto Expo 2018
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 263 -
Modified 06 February 2018
Tata Motors is all set for a mega showcase at the Auto Expo 2018. The company will bring to light 5 new car models as well as the future of integrated mobility solutions. Clearly, Tata is aiming at the premium mass market segment with its illustrious line-up which includes H5 SUV model & X451 premium hatchback. The Tata pavilion at the upcoming Expo will also reveal its new CVs and the Tigor Sport.
All the new models are equipped with Tata’s new Impact 2.0 design language. The manufacturer had given the first glimpse of the cars in the teasers launched earlier this month, and recently, some new sketches have been released with the details of the cars’ design.
- Most Read
- What to Keep in Mind When Buying Two wheeler insurance Policy for Your Sports Bike?
Date: 18 April 2018
- What Is Covered Under Third Party Car Insurance Policy?
Date: 28 March 2018
- What is Engine Protection Cover in Auto Insurance?
Date: 19 March 2018
- Everything You Need to Know About Theft Cover of Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Date: 28 February 2018
- How a Zero-Dep Car Insurance Policy Benefits You during Claims?
Date: 20 February 2018
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 250932
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 178890
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 168499
- Renew Your Two Wheeler Break-in Insurance Policy at PolicyBazaar
Views : 167310
- Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Views : 107318