All About Electrical/Non-electrical Accessories in Car Insurance
Do you own a car? Or you are planning to buy the four-wheeled beauty anytime soon. Whatever the situation is, you must secure yourself from any eventualities with buying a comprehensive car insurance policy.
Besides, a car is also something, which reflects a lot about your taste, personality, style and a lot more. As a car owner, you can add more beauty to your four-wheeler with various accessories.
Supposedly, you reside in an area, which is either theft-prone or vulnerable to natural disasters, etc. then it becomes important that the electrical accessories/ non-electrical accessories in car insurance are included.
Regardless, of whether electrical or non-electrical, these accessories simply enhance the beauty of your car. However, these accessories must be insured as they are valuable.
Usually, people consider that buying car insurance is not helpful and even if they buy so, they usually do not look for add-on covers and often non-electrical or electrical accessories in car insurance remain uncovered.
However, it is advisable electrical/ non-electrical accessories in car insurance are adequately covered.
Why is Accessories Cover in Car Insurance Important?
Undoubtedly, whether electrical or non-electrical accessories it simply adds to the beauty of your car. However, another important aspect, which most people miss out, is that the use of these accessories also helps to maintain the comfort of the passengers in the four-wheeled beauty.
Therefore, when you buy a car insurance policy, make it a thumb rule to opt for accessories covers in the car insurance policy.
In case your car has a high-end stereo system, LCD screen, etc. then make sure these electrical accessories in car insurance are aptly covered. Just remember of you simply possess a basic car insurance policy, you will only be secured against the damages caused due to a mishap and the accessories fitted in the car will remain uncovered.
What Types of Accessories Can be Covered in a Car Insurance Policy?
Electrical and non-electrical accessories are the two major classifications. However, it does not imply that all these accessories are covered within a comprehensive car insurance policy.
Electrical accessories include music system, air conditioners, different sort of lights such as brake or fog light, etc. On the other hand, non-electrical accessories include the interior fitting in the car, seat covers, alloy wheels and much more. Both types of accessories are expensive and these accessories in car insurance are essentially covered within the own-damage tariff.
In case you are looking forward to fitting an LPG or a CNG kit to your four-wheeled, then it is to be noted duly that you need to ensure the kit apart as the base car insurance policy will not cover in case of any damage incurred to the kit in any unforeseen event.
Therefore, it is important for every car owner to seriously take the add-on covers as it does not enhance your policy moreover gives an extra layer of protection to your prized possession. Undoubtedly, it will increase your car insurance premium rate but it will take care of any monetary expense in case of any adversities and not let you worry about the finances ensuring peace of mind.
Important Accessories in Car
Listed below are some important accessories that you might consider to get fitted enhancing the value and beauty of the car:
- Anti-theft Devices: Make sure that when you intend to buy a car insurance policy, you should get anti-theft devices installed for the safety of your vehicle. Doing this may also fetch you a good discount on the car insurance premium.
- Fire Extinguisher: The damage and destruction by fire can sometimes be massive. Primarily, we hope that you never come into a position where you need to use the fire extinguisher. But, we all know that eventualities will not come knocking. Therefore, it is better to have access to a portable fire extinguisher in your car, which will be handy and useful in times of emergencies.
- Phone Mount: These days, online maps (got to using a mobile phone) have gotten incredibly precise. Such maps help to explore a course as well as help you to locate the fastest method to arrive at your goal. A mount will guarantee that you don't have to get your hands off the guiding haggle rigging to check your mobile phone.
- Car Camera: A car camera is otherwise called a Dash Cam, which can be mounted on the dashboard. It is a computerized camera that records your excursion. It tends to be utilized to make a cool outing video or an instrument for fledgelings to comprehend their missteps and show signs of improvement at driving. This can likewise prove to be useful in the event of a mishap as the camera will catch what occurred.
- Vacuum Cleaner: This embellishment is an absolute necessity on the off chance that you have children and they travel a ton with you in your vehicle. Regardless of the amount you attempt to train kids, odds are they will be somewhat complicated when they need to sit in a bound situation for quite a while. They may drop eatables and spill the fluid. This is the place a vacuum cleaner will keep things sterile. Likewise, on the off chance that you have a good time with your pet with you, a vacuum cleaner can spare you a great deal of difficulty concerning cleaning the vehicle's inside and keeping microbes under control.
- Battery Charger: It is hard to work without our contraptions. Telephones, tabs, PCs, and so on might require charging in a hurry. This is the place a general charger will act the hero. Buy one with numerous ports. It very well may be of incredible assistance during travels.
- Tyre Pressure Monitor: A few people are incredibly specific about specific subtleties while some don't give that much consideration to it. On the off chance that you have a place with the main class, you may be keen on a Tire Pressure Monitor unit. Your vehicle's tires should be fit as a fiddle and this unit will guarantee that the tires have the correct strain to travel. If there is any deviation, your weight screen will tell you and you can get the issue settled.
Wrapping It Up
When it comes to electrical or non-electrical accessories in car insurance, be smart and opt for complete coverage.
Do not give any false information to your insurer. Provide the exact value of the accessories and relax.
- Best Car Insurance Companies in India
- By PolicyBazaar -
Updated: 16 July 2020 -
- 419891 Views
Best Car Insurance Companies in India Getting motor insurance is essential for all the car/vehicle owners and drivers in India. It is mandatory to have third party car insurance in India under the Motor Vehicle Act, 1...read more
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
- By PolicyBazaar -
Updated: 21 July 2020 -
- 326394 Views
Insured Declared Value (IDV) Insured Declared Value (IDV) is the maximum Sum Assured fixed by the insurer which is provided on theft or total loss of vehicle. Basically, IDV is the current market value of the vehicle....read more
- Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
- By PolicyBazaar -
Updated: 29 June 2020 -
- 313598 Views
Zero Depreciation Car Insurance In a zero depreciation policy the insured gets the total cost of the damage or loss that is caused to the insured car. The depreciation value of the replaced or damaged parts is usually...read more
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance
- By PolicyBazaar -
Updated: 14 July 2020 -
- 212997 Views
No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a reward, given by an insurer to a policyholder for making no claims during the policy term. No Claim Bonus can be accumulated as a discount on the premium...read more
- 9 Secrets That Your Motor Insurance Provider Won’t Tell You
- By PolicyBazaar -
Updated: 10 June 2020 -
- 209668 Views
9 Secrets That Your Motor Insurance Provider Won’t Tell You Due to the dangerous driving conditions, it is compulsory to have third party insurance for every vehicle plying on Indian roads. It ensures the overall sa...read more