- Save up to 80%*
- Compare 20+ insurers
- 25 lakh+ vehicles insured
Cars and two wheelers have become a necessity in today’s lifestyle. It has multiple utility. It can be used for business which you have set up after years of hard work. Therefore it is important to make an informed choice when you are buying one. This section deals with the information you need regarding vehicle insurance.
It helps you choose the car insurance that is just perfect for you. It provides tips which can be referred to while buying low cost car insurance. At times car insurance can be confusing and difficult to understand.
One has to follow certain guidelines while buying an insurance policy. Always shop around for the lowest car insurance quote. If you are unable to find one, then use our state of the art comparing system. Our Comparison system gives you the best way to shop for cheapest car insurance.
There are innumerable car insurances available in the market with different cost and benefits. But how do you figure out which is the most suitable one for you. Well it all depends on your requirements. What all you wish to cover under the benefit?
It is advisable to go for a policy which covers almost every aspect that might incur loss of a huge sum. There are many other factors which help in determining the exact insurance that you’re car needs and the premium you have to pay.
Let us view what these factors are, that determine the insurance needs and the premium.
1. Car information:
- Make of the Car like Hyundai, Mercedes, Honda, etc.
- Class of the car like SUV, Sedan, Family car, etc.
- Model of the car like Escort, Fiesta, Fusion, Hyundai, 7 series
- Car by Fuel type such as petrol, diesel, LPG, etc.
- Year of manufacturing of car
- Place of registration of car
- Current showroom price of the car.
- Number of Kilometers used.
- Modifications done on a car.
2. Drivers age and experience affects the premium amount of the car insurance policy.
3. Higher voluntary excess also reduces the Insurance premium. It’s the amount the insured volunteers have to pay in case of any claim.
4. Coverage level of the insurance is a major factor in determining the premium you may have to pay out. The more coverage you opt for higher will be the premium and vice versa.
- Most Read
- Getting Your Duplicate Car Insurance Policy is Easy-Here’s How!
Date: 20 June 2019
- Car Insurance Add on Covers that are Crucial
Date: 12 June 2019
- Role of Return to Invoice Cover in Car Insurance!
Date: 07 June 2019
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care Number
Date: 07 June 2019
- How to Download TATA AIG Car Insurance Policy and Claim Form
Date: 04 June 2019
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 326694
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 267088
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 239413
- 9 Secrets That Your Motor Insurance Provider Won’t Tell You
Views : 203082
- Money Saving Advice for All Car Owners
Views : 195041
GET ARTICLE ON EMAIL
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator