- 3500+ Cashless Garages across India
- 50 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 24X7 Roadside Assistance
- 100% Insurance Coverage on Service Invoice Price
We promise limited calls
How Commercial Vehicle Insurance Premium Calculator is Beneficial?
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 72176 -
Modified 19 December 2017
Commercial Vehicle Insurance Premium Calculator
Vehicle insurance is mandatory in India as per legal laws. Commercial vehicle insurance should not be bought with the motive of just buying insurance for your vehicle rather it should be bought with the aim to protect you from any financial setback which may arise due to an accident.
Hence, one should opt for comprehensive car insurance India policy covering own damages as well as third party damages. But buying an appropriate insurance policy is a headache sometimes because of the non-understanding of the policies. We do research using several comparison tools but still sometimes end up buying the wrong policy without understanding its coverage and various clauses.
There are two modes to buy vehicle insurance in India. The first is via insurance aggregators and preferred provider website online while other is through direct agents which is considered as the traditional way to buy motor insurance in India. The online vehicle insurance is far too convenient and simpler as you can buy insurance sitting at your home. All you need is a computer and an internet connection.
When you visit these insurance aggregators, you are presented with various comparison tools. They provide you different kinds of calculators to compare policies offered by different insurance providers. To be able to compare polices offered by different insurance providers in the country, it is very important to know the particular premium for each policy. The insurance premium is the main differentiator when it comes to compare vehicle insurance India.
One such calculator is the vehicle insurance premium calculator. This calculator helps you to determine premium of the insurance policy for your vehicle. It also helps you to understand details and clauses that are a part of automotive insurance policies. These details and clauses are very crucial to understand as they affect the premium of the insurance policy as well. If there are more benefits in your insurance policy, then it will cost you more as compared to normal policy with compulsory coverage.
Every customer is not same as they have their own specific requirements and vehicle insurance premium calculator helps them to evaluate policies as per their requirements. Vehicle insurance calculator helps you to understand the structure of your insurance policy. Every commercial vehicle insurance comprises of three different parts which are third party insurance cover, own vehicle damages as well as personal accident cover.
Third party insurance cover is mandatory as per the law but there may be existence of personal accident cover as it is not compulsory. So, online vehicle insurance provides you these tools to understand insurance coverage as well.
Car insurance premium calculator will calculate the premium based on the information that is provided by you. The following are some things that are typically required by a calculator to calculate your insurance premium:
- Date of registration: Most of the calculators ask the date of registration of your car.
- Car details: This information is also required by the insurance premium calculator. It includes type of model along with manufacturer’s name and total cost incurred by you.
Additional coverage details: It also asks for the additional coverage required by you like personal accident cover for you and your family. You can also compare two wheeler insurance policy and get the best policy for motorbike or scooter.
- Most Read
- Want to Buy Car Insurance? Here are 9 Tips to Get Accurate Car Insurance Quotes
Date: 17 October 2018
- Can you Get Car Insurance if you don't have a Driving License?
Date: 12 October 2018
- Filing Car Insurance Claim? Here are 6 Reasons Why Your Car Insurance Claim can be Denied
Date: 18 September 2018
- Want to Buy Car Insurance? Here is How to Select the Best Car Insurance Company in India
Date: 17 September 2018
- Here’s When Should You Change Your Car Insurance Company
Date: 12 September 2018
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 275971
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 209286
- 9 Secrets That Your Motor Insurance Provider Won’t Tell You
Views : 198667
- Money Saving Advice for All Car Owners
Views : 191786
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 191049