- Save up to 80%*
- Compare 20+ insurers
- 25 lakh+ vehicles insured
How Commercial Car Insurance Premium Calculator is Beneficial?
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 90456 -
Commercial Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Vehicle insurance is mandatory in India as per legal laws. Commercial car insurance should not be bought out of compulsion. The purchase should be made to provide optimum protection to the insured vehicle and to provide financial shield on the occurrence of an eventuality. Commercial car insurance ensures complete peace of mind by mitigating the unexpected expenses caused by an accident or any legal liability.
Hence, one should opt for comprehensive car insurance India policy covering own damages as well as third-party damages. But buying an appropriate insurance policy is a challenge at times due to the lack of proper understanding of the policies. We do research using several comparison tools but still sometimes end up buying the wrong policy without understanding its coverage and various clauses. Here comes commercial car insurance calculator into the picture.
Usually, car insurance can be bought in two ways- offline and online. In offline mode, you buy a policy either visiting the insurers’ office or approaching an agent. On the other hand, online insurance allows you to buy after thorough research and comparison of plans. Even you can buy commercial car insurance by using car insurance calculator online. All you need is a PC and internet connection.
The Process of Online Comparison
There are insurance aggregator websites that help you getting the right plan through providing various comparison tools online. One such tool is commercial car insurance calculator which helps you make the right choice. In order to ensure a right purchase and decide on a plan, you must know the premium offered by different insurance providers. You prefer going for those whose premiums best suit your budget. Apart from this, knowing the credibility of an insurer, coverage, features etc. are some of the deciding factors at the time of buying. With an insurance calculator, you can avail this information within a few clicks. You just approach an aggregator website online follow the below instructions
- Visit the website of the insurer or take help from an insurance aggregator
- Select a plan
- Provide necessary information
- Calculate the premium and compare plans
- Buy online by paying the premiums
Once you provide this information, the website will suggest various plans according to your requirement. Moreover, in order to ensure an effective policy comparison, it is important to know the premiums offered by a particular insurance provider, as it is the main differentiator when it comes to comparing commercial car insurance in India.
Benefits of Commercial Car Insurance Calculator
Car insurance calculator for commercial vehicle is very helpful in buying the right kind of insurance policy. The perks of a premium calculator include:
- Car insurance calculator helps you to determine premium of the insurance policy for your vehicle. It also helps you to understand details and clauses that are a part of automotive insurance policies. These details and clauses are very crucial to understand as they affect the premium of the insurance policy as well. If you have opted for a policy with extensive benefits, it would have cost you a higher premium. With insurance calculator, you can decide whether you need a policy with additional benefits or not.
- Every customer is not the same as they have their own specific requirements and vehicle insurance premium calculator helps them to evaluate policies as per their requirements. Vehicle insurance calculator helps you to understand the structure of your insurance policy. Similar to private vehicle insurance, commercial car insurance consist of three types of main insurance coverage; Third Party Insurance, Own Damage Cover and Personal Accident Cover. Sometimes, personal accident cover is inbuilt, while at times it comes as an add-on cover with the main policy. With a comparison tool, you can decide whether you need a basic policy or a policy with additional covers.
- Apart from calculating the premium, it also compares the plans on other parameters such as the claim settlement ratio of the insurer, coverage offered, additional features etc.
Things to Keep Handy at the Time of Using Commercial Car Insurance Calculator
At the time of buying commercial car insurance plans with the help of a premium calculator, you should keep the below information handy:
- Date of Registration: Most of the calculators ask the date of registration of your car.
- Car Details: This information is also required by the insurance premium calculator. It includes the type of model along with the manufacturer’s name and total cost incurred by you.
- Additional Coverage details: It also asks for the additional coverage required by you like personal accident cover for you and your family.
By simply providing this information, you can easily compare commercial car insurance policy and get the best policy for the vehicle.
- Most Read
- Getting Your Duplicate Car Insurance Policy is Easy-Here’s How!
Date: 20 June 2019
- Car Insurance Add on Covers that are Crucial
Date: 12 June 2019
- Role of Return to Invoice Cover in Car Insurance!
Date: 07 June 2019
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care Number
Date: 07 June 2019
- How to Download TATA AIG Car Insurance Policy and Claim Form
Date: 04 June 2019
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 327420
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 267693
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 240370
- 9 Secrets That Your Motor Insurance Provider Won’t Tell You
Views : 203165
- Money Saving Advice for All Car Owners
Views : 195084
GET ARTICLE ON EMAIL
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator