- Save up to 75%*
- Compare plans from 15+ insurers
- 25 lakh+ vehicles insured
Mahindra & Mahindra XUV 500 Car Insurance
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 14557 -
Modified 19 December 2017
For some people, driving an SUV is the biggest pleasure. SUV is considered to be the best vehicle for Indian roads since it is best adapted to handle different terrains. The car insurance premium for Mahindra & Mahindra XUV 500 is expensive compared to sedans owing to the risk associated with it. Owing to the big size, Mahindra & Mahindra XUV 500 can cause more damage to both itself and people or property.
Getting cheap car insurance online and comprehensive coverage for your Mahindra & Mahindra XUV 500:
Before buying car insurance for Mahindra & Mahindra XUV 500, you should ensure that the car insurance coverage is economical and extensive enough. The following tips for getting cheap car insurance should be taken care of:
Zero dep cover: The advantage of getting zero depreciation cover is that your Mahindra & Mahindra XUV 500 rubber parts etc are also covered in car insurance. But this cover usually costs 10-20% more than normal car insurance. So before buying car insurance, decide whether you need zero dep cover or not.
Electronic Accessories: This is not available usually in typical car insurance and is an add-on. If accessories like GPS car tracker, touch screen LCD etc are very expensive, you can get car insurance coverage for them.
Non Electronic Accessories: These include non electronic accessories like alloy wheels, leather seats for which cover can be purchased if required.
Motor Vehicle Users: Car insurance cover includes personal accident cover for owner driver. But the car might be driven by others like drivers, employees. These additional car insurance cover can be opted if there are multiple users of vehicle.
Shop Around: You should compare car insurance online, make comparison so that you can get the cheapest quote.
No Claim Bonus: If you do not make claim, you are eligible for discounts. Also if you sell your vehicle, make sure you transfer insurance to get NCB on new vehicle.
Security Measures: If you install anti-theft devices in your vehicle which are approved by ARAI, you get further discounts.
- Most Read
- Are You Selling Your Car? Here's How You Should Transfer Your Insurance Policy and Other Documents
Date: 16 January 2019
- Is It Important to Claim Motor Insurance on Time?
Date: 14 January 2019
- Why Did My Car Insurance Go up When I had No Claims?
Date: 04 January 2019
- All You Should Know About Multi-Year Motor Insurance
Date: 30 October 2018
- Here are Five Lesser Known Reasons behind the Rejection of Car Insurance Claims
Date: 24 October 2018
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 301466
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 239893
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 212487
- 9 Secrets That Your Motor Insurance Provider Won’t Tell You
Views : 201575
- Money Saving Advice for All Car Owners
Views : 193964