- Save up to 80%*
- Compare 20+ insurers
- 25 lakh+ vehicles insured
For some people, driving an SUV is the biggest pleasure. SUV is considered to be the best vehicle for Indian roads since it is best adapted to handle different terrains. The car insurance premium for Mahindra & Mahindra XUV 500 is expensive compared to sedans owing to the risk associated with it. Owing to the big size, Mahindra & Mahindra XUV 500 can cause more damage to both itself and people or property.
Getting cheap car insurance online and comprehensive coverage for your Mahindra & Mahindra XUV 500:
Before buying car insurance for Mahindra & Mahindra XUV 500, you should ensure that the car insurance coverage is economical and extensive enough. The following tips for getting cheap car insurance should be taken care of:
Zero dep cover: The advantage of getting zero depreciation cover is that your Mahindra & Mahindra XUV 500 rubber parts etc are also covered in car insurance. But this cover usually costs 10-20% more than normal car insurance. So before buying car insurance, decide whether you need zero dep cover or not.
Electronic Accessories: This is not available usually in typical car insurance and is an add-on. If accessories like GPS car tracker, touch screen LCD etc are very expensive, you can get car insurance coverage for them.
Non Electronic Accessories: These include non electronic accessories like alloy wheels, leather seats for which cover can be purchased if required.
Motor Vehicle Users: Car insurance cover includes personal accident cover for owner driver. But the car might be driven by others like drivers, employees. These additional car insurance cover can be opted if there are multiple users of vehicle.
Shop Around: You should compare car insurance online, make comparison so that you can get the cheapest quote.
No Claim Bonus: If you do not make claim, you are eligible for discounts. Also if you sell your vehicle, make sure you transfer insurance to get NCB on new vehicle.
Security Measures: If you install anti-theft devices in your vehicle which are approved by ARAI, you get further discounts.
- Most Read
- Getting Your Duplicate Car Insurance Policy is Easy-Here’s How!
Date: 20 June 2019
- Car Insurance Add on Covers that are Crucial
Date: 12 June 2019
- Role of Return to Invoice Cover in Car Insurance!
Date: 07 June 2019
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care Number
Date: 07 June 2019
- How to Download TATA AIG Car Insurance Policy and Claim Form
Date: 04 June 2019
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 332187
- Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Coverage & Features
Views : 271389
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 246991
- 9 Secrets That Your Motor Insurance Provider Won’t Tell You
Views : 203367
- Money Saving Advice for All Car Owners
Views : 195264
GET ARTICLE ON EMAIL
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator