- 3500+ Cashless Garages across India
- 50 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 24X7 Roadside Assistance
- 100% Insurance Coverage on Service Invoice Price
We promise limited calls
Online Car Insurance – Unlocking the Magic Box
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 2177 -
Modified 14 June 2016
What if we could live in a dreamland where all our sweet dreams come for real? But the grim truth is, we live in real risk-prone world where we need to take care of our self and our belongings. This article is basically a knock knock especially for all the car walas.
Did you bought a new car just few days back after keeping a big rock on your sorrow for losing money in a vehicle? Just a second, are you the one whose car is just relaxing at home and shouting to run on roads? Well, in any case you got to get a car insurance for your four wheeled princess. Don't get tensed and stop frowning, after all its just an annual thing.
Car insurance is one of the must important documents which one should have when owning a car. Gone are the days when one had to rush searching for agents to purchase a new insurance or renew the old one. At present, everything is online in a choose-click-pay mode, ultimately saving your time and money.
Similarly, one can get his car insured online. Here, you can see the quotes provided by different insurance companies and compare every detail you wish to know. Once the intermediaries or agents are out of the scene, the insurance company saves money and eventually you get to enjoy real discounts on your premium.
Various online insurance comparison portals help the customer to choose and buy the best insurance. The customer gets to know all benefits as well as discounts available while purchasing policy online. Now-a-days almost every company has started up with online insurance system.
Go Through the Glossary
IDV (Insured Declared Value) – It is the current value of a vehicle, calculated as the current manufacturer's selling price of the vehicle minus depreciation. IDV helps in adjusting the value of your vehicle and there by decreasing your premium.
NCB (No Claim Bonus) – Discount provided to the policy holder if he does not make any claim during the policy year. Discount value varies from 20 to 50 percent. It is valid upto 90 days from the date of expiry of policy.
Voluntary Excess – This discount is available to people who wish to pay some amount of the claim prior to getting it from the insurer.
Keep exploring more of this insurance magic box!
- Most Read
- Filing Car Insurance Claim? Here are 6 Reasons Why Your Car Insurance Claim can be Denied
Date: 18 September 2018
- Want to Buy Car Insurance? Here is How to Select the Best Car Insurance Company in India
Date: 17 September 2018
- Here’s When Should You Change Your Car Insurance Company
Date: 12 September 2018
- 6 Car Insurance Myths Might Cost You a Fortune
Date: 11 September 2018
- What are the Steps for Tata AIG Car Insurance Renewal?
Date: 14 August 2018
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 268246
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 200523
- 9 Secrets That Your Motor Insurance Provider Won’t Tell You
Views : 188960
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 184929
- Money Saving Advice for All Car Owners
Views : 182620