- 3500+ Cashless Garages across India
- 50 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 24X7 Roadside Assistance
- 100% Insurance Coverage on Service Invoice Price
We promise limited calls
Insurance Premium is paid as a cost to cover a possibly unseen devastating loss. It is the actual amount of money charged by insurance companies for active coverage. An insurer is the company selling insurance and insured is the policy owner.
Insurance is a form of risk management primarily used to hedge against the risk of a contingent loss. The insurance rate is a factor used to determine the amount (called the premium) to be charged for a certain amount of insurance coverage.
Insurance premiums vary widely among insurance providers, so it is advisable to get several quotes from various providers before committing. Both the Voluntary Excess and premium are inter-related.
They are part of the amounts to be paid for the coverage. When the Excess is high, the premium is automatically low and vice versa. These two parameters affect the cost of the insurance you purchase.
- Most Read
- What Is Covered Under Third Party Car Insurance Policy?
Date: 28 March 2018
- What is Engine Protection Cover in Auto Insurance?
Date: 19 March 2018
- How a Zero-Dep Car Insurance Policy Benefits You during Claims?
Date: 20 February 2018
- Dos and Don'ts While Filing Car Insurance
Date: 13 February 2018
- Overview of Oriental Car Insurance Policy
Date: 19 January 2018
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 256076
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 185546
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 174184
- 9 Secrets That Your Motor Insurance Provider Won’t Tell You
Views : 133125
- Money Saving Advice for All Car Owners
Views : 127775