Insurance Premium is paid as a cost to cover a possibly unseen devastating loss. It is the actual amount of money charged by insurance companies for active coverage. An insurer is the company selling insurance and insured is the policy owner.
Insurance is a form of risk management primarily used to hedge against the risk of a contingent loss. The insurance rate is a factor used to determine the amount (called the premium) to be charged for a certain amount of insurance coverage.
Insurance premiums vary widely among insurance providers, so it is advisable to get several quotes from various providers before committing. Both the Voluntary Excess and premium are inter-related.
They are part of the amounts to be paid for the coverage. When the Excess is high, the premium is automatically low and vice versa. These two parameters affect the cost of the insurance you purchase.
- 9 Secrets That Your Motor Insurance Provider Won’t Tell You
Date: 16 August 2017
- Third Party Insurance: Your Ultimate Stress Buster
Date: 14 August 2017
- 10 Auto Insurance Myths You Should Avoid
Date: 27 July 2017
- 5 Factors Affecting your Car Insurance Premium you could be Missing
Date: 24 July 2017
- The Differences between Comprehensive and Third-Party Car Insurance Explained
Date: 20 July 2017
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 193764
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 112464
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 108301
- Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Views : 86777
- Renew Your Two Wheeler Break-in Insurance Policy at PolicyBazaar
Views : 78675