- 3500+ Cashless Garages across India
- 50 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 24X7 Roadside Assistance
- 100% Insurance Coverage on Service Invoice Price
Insurance Premium is paid as a cost to cover a possibly unseen devastating loss. It is the actual amount of money charged by insurance companies for active coverage. An insurer is the company selling insurance and insured is the policy owner.
Insurance is a form of risk management primarily used to hedge against the risk of a contingent loss. The insurance rate is a factor used to determine the amount (called the premium) to be charged for a certain amount of insurance coverage.
Insurance premiums vary widely among insurance providers, so it is advisable to get several quotes from various providers before committing. Both the Voluntary Excess and premium are inter-related.
They are part of the amounts to be paid for the coverage. When the Excess is high, the premium is automatically low and vice versa. These two parameters affect the cost of the insurance you purchase.
- Most Read
- Are You Selling Your Car? Here's How You Should Transfer Your Insurance Policy and Other Documents
Date: 16 January 2019
- Is It Important to Claim Motor Insurance on Time?
Date: 14 January 2019
- Why Did My Car Insurance Go up When I had No Claims?
Date: 04 January 2019
- All You Should Know About Multi-Year Motor Insurance
Date: 30 October 2018
- Here are Five Lesser Known Reasons behind the Rejection of Car Insurance Claims
Date: 24 October 2018
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 295754
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 233337
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 206977
- 9 Secrets That Your Motor Insurance Provider Won’t Tell You
Views : 201221
- Money Saving Advice for All Car Owners
Views : 193672