- 3500+ Cashless Garages across India
- 50 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 24X7 Roadside Assistance
- 100% Insurance Coverage on Service Invoice Price
We promise limited calls
Telangana Recognises E-Motor Insurance Policies
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 1988 -
Modified 24 March 2017
Telangana Government has given recognition to é-motor insurance policies in the state in collaboration with the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) and the Insurance Information Bureau of India (IIB). The information technology minister Mr. K T Rama Rao has formally launched the initiative.
The e-motor insurance policy would be issued to policyholders in a digital format, which can be accessed via a smart phone also. Also, a quick response code would be issued that can be further scanned for verification of policy details.
As reported by The Financial Express, Mr. K T Rama Rao, said “It is expected that electronic motor insurance policies would help in the issuance of policies at the doorstep of the vehicle owners.
These policies can be issued online across the country, thus paving the way for a host of benefits like faster issuance, removal of fraud, higher customer satisfaction, elimination of revenue leakages, analytics and so on. Telangana is the first state in the country to formally recognize electronic motor insurance policies. This measure is likely to add to the citizens’ convenience and also improve the compliance levels of motor insurance.”
- Most Read
- Does Your Sports Car Need Auto Insurance?
Date: 15 January 2018
- How to Avoid Being Fooled at the Time of Buying Bike Insurance
Date: 15 January 2018
- Here’s How You can Shop for an Affordable Car Insurance Plan
Date: 10 January 2018
- Consider IDV at the Time of Buying Bike Insurance
Date: 09 January 2018
- Know Up to What Limit Third-Party Car Insurance is Offered!
Date: 08 January 2018
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 224507
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 147089
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 141449
- Renew Your Two Wheeler Break-in Insurance Policy at PolicyBazaar
Views : 122769
- Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Views : 98438