Telangana Government has given recognition to é-motor insurance policies in the state in collaboration with the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) and the Insurance Information Bureau of India (IIB). The information technology minister Mr. K T Rama Rao has formally launched the initiative.
The e-motor insurance policy would be issued to policyholders in a digital format, which can be accessed via a smart phone also. Also, a quick response code would be issued that can be further scanned for verification of policy details.
As reported by The Financial Express, Mr. K T Rama Rao, said “It is expected that electronic motor insurance policies would help in the issuance of policies at the doorstep of the vehicle owners.
These policies can be issued online across the country, thus paving the way for a host of benefits like faster issuance, removal of fraud, higher customer satisfaction, elimination of revenue leakages, analytics and so on. Telangana is the first state in the country to formally recognize electronic motor insurance policies. This measure is likely to add to the citizens’ convenience and also improve the compliance levels of motor insurance.”
- Most Read
- How will Modifications Affect My Car Insurance?
Date: 31 October 2017
- Zero Depreciation Insurance: Is It a Good Deal?
Date: 11 October 2017
- Money Saving Advice for All Car Owners
Date: 10 October 2017
- 20 Tips for First Time Auto Insurance Buyers
Date: 09 October 2017
- How Does Car Insurance Calculator Benefit You?
Date: 04 October 2017
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 212261
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 133055
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 128386
- Renew Your Two Wheeler Break-in Insurance Policy at PolicyBazaar
Views : 100698
- Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Views : 94976