Popular TVS Jupiter Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|TVS Jupiter Variants (Registration Year 2023)||5-Year Third Party and 1-Year Own Damage Plan (in Rs.)|
|TVS Jupiter Classic (110 CC)||3,910 onwards|
|TVS Jupiter Disc Brake Alloy Wheels (125 CC)||3,924 onwards|
|TVS Jupiter Drum Brake (125 CC)||3,917 onwards|
|TVS Jupiter Drum Steel Wheel (125 CC)||3,911 onwards|
|TVS Jupiter Electric Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheels (110 CC)||3,894 onwards|
*Disclaimer: Note that the table above is for illustration purposes only. The actual TVS Jupiter insurance price may vary based on location, age, coverage, IDV, add-ons, etc.
Reasons to Buy TVS Jupiter Insurance Online from Policybazaar.com
Buying TVS Jupiter insurance online from Policybazaar.com is quite convenient. Below are some of the significant benefits of buying two-wheeler insurance online-
- You can easily compare plans from motor insurance companies in India.
- There is no intermediary; hence, no hidden fee & policy offerings are more affordable.
- Buying two-wheeler insurance online is straightforward as zero to minimal paperwork is involved.
- You can connect with your customer assistance team 24x7 by calling 1800-258-5970 and resolving all your queries.
Inclusions of TVS Jupiter Insurance Policy
Under a Jupiter insurance policy, the insurer covers natural and man-made disasters. Here is a list of the damages that are covered-
- Accidental damage due to external factors
- Flood and storm
- Fire & implosion/explosion
- Strike and riots
- Malicious Activities
- Theft, housebreaking, and burglary
- Third-party liabilities
Exclusions of TVS Jupiter Insurance Policy
A Jupiter scooty insurance policy will cover most damages from a collision, theft, accident, flood, etc. Still, there are certain circumstances under which the insurer shall reject your claim, which are discussed below-
- The insurer will not reimburse the loss if your personal property gets damaged.
- Consequential losses
- Depreciation of the scooter parts
- Routine wear and tear
- Damages caused to the TVS scooter while it was used for illegal activities, such as racing
- TVS Jupiter bike insurance claim will also be denied if the driver is found to be driving without a Driving License, Registration Certificate, PUCC, and two-wheeler insurance policy.
- Electrical and mechanical breakdowns are excluded as well
- If the driver is found to be in the state of being intoxicated by drugs and alcohol.
*Disclaimer: For detailed inclusions & exclusions, read the TVS Jupiter insurance policy wordings.
TVS Jupiter Insurance Add-on Covers
The comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy for TVS Jupiter scooter allows you to enhance coverage benefits with add-ons like roadside assistance cover, zero depreciation cover, NCB protection cover, consumables cover, etc.
- Roadside Assistance Cover - A 24x7 roadside assistance cover gives extra protection in case your Jupiter scooter breaks down during the journey. The cover offers services like changing flat tyres, emergency fuel assistance, battery jumpstart, towing, etc.
You may also read- Roadside Assistance in Bike Insurance
- No Claim Bonus Protection Cover - In your vehicle motor insurance policy, if you have raised any claim during the policy period, you are entitled to a special discount named a No Claim Bonus on your own damage premium. However, if your NCB discount becomes zero when you raise a claim, the earned NCB can be protected with an NCB protection cover.
- Zero-depreciation Cover - This add-on cover with your Jupiter insurance policy lets you claim the total cost of replacing the scooter parts if it is accidental damage. Thus, it saves a considerable amount.
You may also read- Zero-depreciation Bike Insurance
- Consumables Cover - Without paying from your own pocket, you can claim for the consumable expenses incurred on repairing or replacing nuts, bolts, engine oil, condenser, etc.
How to Buy TVS Jupiter Insurance Online?
It is easy to purchase a TVS Jupiter insurance policy online at Policybazaar.com. In addition, you can compare various two-wheeler insurance plans based on their coverage benefits, availability of authorized network garages, hassle-free claim process, and premium amount.
To buy your TVS Jupiter insurance online from Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, you can follow the below steps-
Step 1: Choose Two-wheeler insurance from the Insurance Products tab on the home page.
Step 2: Enter your vehicle details, such as city & location of registration, make, model variant, etc.
Step 3: Select the type of policy coverage.
Step 4: Check add-ons like zero-depreciation cover, personal accident cover, etc.
Step 5: Choose one scooter insurance plan from several quotes from top insurers in India.
Step 6: Pay the premium from your favourable modes, such as UPI, internet banking, or debit/credit card.
Step 7: Your Jupiter insurance policy will be then sent to your registered email id.
How to do TVS Jupiter Insurance Renewal Online?
For TVS Jupiter insurance renewal online, you can check the two-wheeler insurance renewal page at Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited.
Step 1: Enter all your details like- your policy number, name, registration number, etc.
Step 2: Compare different quotes other insurers offer for your TVS Jupiter.
Step 3: Pay online through UPI, internet banking, or banking cards.
Step 4: Lastly, the insurance provider will send a copy of renewed TVS Jupiter insurance policy to your registered email id.
How to Raise TVS Jupiter Insurance Claims Online?
Raising TVS Jupiter insurance claims online is a straightforward process. You have two options for claim settlement- cashless and reimbursement.
- Inform the insurance about the accident or damage to your scooter.
- A surveyor will assess the damages within two days.
- The insurer confirms the amount and settles the bills directly with the garage after repairs.
- Report the incident to the insurer's helpline number.
- Experts will survey the damaged Jupiter and compile an assessment report within 48 hours.
- Submit the required documents and get your scooter repaired at your own expense.
- The insurer will later reimburse the costs directly to your bank account.
Documents Needed for Accidental Claim Settlement
- Filled and signed claim form
- Driving License
- Jupiter registration book
- FIR report (if applicable)
- Repair estimates, bills, and payment receipts
Additional Documents for Theft Claim Settlement
- Original Registration Certificate
- Original TVS Jupiter insurance policy documents
- Keys/Purchase Invoice
- Police FIR
- Non-Traceable Report
- Letter of Subrogation
- NOC from the Financer
RTO letter declaring the stolen TVS Jupiter as'No Use'.
FAQs about TVS Jupiter Insurance
Ans: It would help if you had either third-party liability insurance (mandatory cover) or comprehensive insurance (covers your own vehicle and third-party damages) from Policybazaar.com.
Ans: It covers damages caused to the TVS Jupiter from accidents, theft, fire, natural calamities, and third-party liabilities.
Ans: Yes, you can choose any insurance provider of your choice in India.
Ans: Your TVS Jupiter insurance premium is calculated based on the model, engine capacity, vehicle age, location, and coverage type.
Ans: Yes, it is transferable. However, you must inform the insurance company and submit the required documents.
Ans: Yes, you can renew scooter insurance online easily on the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited.
Ans: In such a situation, you need to inform the police and bike insurance company, file an FIR, and submit the required documents for a theft claim.
Ans: Yes, NCB can be transferred to a new insurance policy for your TVS Jupiter or any other two-wheeler as well.
Ans: Yes, add-ons like zero depreciation, roadside assistance, and engine protection can be added for extra security at an additional cost.
Two Wheeler insurance articles
03 Nov 2023Bike insurance is an essential financial safety net in case of
03 Nov 2023Among all the bike insurance add-ons available in the market
25 Oct 2023When claiming on your bike insurance policy, you always look for
17 Oct 2023Tropical cyclones are prevalent, causing a huge loss of human
13 Oct 2023For two-wheeler owners, adequate coverage is crucial to keep