United India Insurance Company Ltd is an incorporate and it was established on 18th February 1938 and it was nationalized in the year 1972. This insurance company is a venture of many insurance companies, cooperates and foreign insurers.
Currently, the insurer has extended its services in various insurance categories including Health, Motor, Home and more. Choosing any of the plan based on the reputation and credibility of this company ensure that you are going for the credible plans.
Reasons to Choose United India Car Insurance
United India Car Insurance comes with multiple features and benefits that make it an ideal purchase such as:
- Get a Cashless Repair facility with a wide network of 700 workshops throughout the country.
- Get vintage savings offer up to 25% as if the car is manufactured before 31 December 1940.
- Offered a high incurred claim ratio of 120% in the year 2018-2019.
- Additional discount on the purchase of insurance of cars which are equipped with anti-theft devices.
- A coverage extension option is included to increase the overall benefit of the existing insurance plan you are buying.
Customer Care Numbers of United India Car Insurance
You can call at any of the below-given numbers, however, the last number is reserved for senior citizens only.
- 1800 425 9449 (Toll-free number)
- 080-49698000 (Paid)
- 1800 419 9493 (Senior Citizen Helpline)
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: In the year 2018-2019, United India General Insurance Company Ltd. had the highest claim settlement ratio of 120%.
Ans: You can dial the toll-free number 1800 425 9449 to Enquire about any plan or to resolve any underlying issue with the existing insurance plan.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More