United India insurance company offers third-party car insurance, comprehensive car insurance and personal accident insurance. Apart from this provide cover for medical payment and collision coverage under as per the inclusions of the chosen car insurance policy. Optional coverage are also available that you can purchase according to your requirements, You can purchase the United India Car Insurance Policy online so let us tell you how can you do it online and proceed to United India Car Insurance Policy Download.
Steps for United India Car Insurance Policy Download
You need to have car insurance at the time of need. Thus, you need to follow some important steps for the United India Car Insurance Policy purchase and its download. Let’s learn them below:
- Being the oldest in the market as a car insurance company, you can click on official website of United India car insurance
- When you will visit the website, on its homepage you will find an option to choose “Product”
- Click on it and choose your type of insurance i.e. “motor insurance”
- A small window will pop up which asks to select a policy type. For instance, package policy, liability only policy, or standalone OD policy.
- After this, a page will appear on the screen where you have to fill in the necessary blanks including the registration state, manufacturer, model, making year, RTO year, IDV, your vehicle class, date of registration, and making month.
- Click on “see plans” after filling the blanks
- Based on your details entered, you will be showered with various car insurance plans.
- According to your need and budget, you can buy car insurance policy.
- Once purchased, the soft copy of your car insurance will be visible right on your screen.
- Click on the download option to save the car insurance policy on your device.
Do I need a hard copy of the United India car insurance policy download?
If you want to avoid paying a heavy penalty to the traffic police, then you need to have all the necessary vehicle documents like your driving license, insurance copy, pollution papers, etc. And according to the motor vehicle act provisions, the driver of the car has to show vehicle documents, to the traffic authority whenever asked or needed.
But now, you can give some relief to yourself from carrying the hard copy of documents, because it is legal to save your insurance-related documents in the mParivahan app or on Digi locker.
How to get a hard copy of the United India car insurance policy?
Getting a hard copy of the United India car insurance policy is a simple process. When you buy the policy from United India car insurance, they send a policy kit to your place. Take out that policy and get it Photostat for easy use. Or, you can download the policy on your device and can get a printout of your United India car insurance policy.
How can I make changes to my United India car insurance policy document?
Making changes in the United India car insurance policy document is not troublesome work anymore. It is because many people are now tech-savvy, you can do it yourself online from the official website of United Insurance or place a call at their customer desk for quick support.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Bharti AXA Car Insurance
Chola MS Car Insurance
Digit Car Insurance
Edelweiss Car Insurance
Future Generali Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
Liberty Car Insurance
National Car Insurance
New India Assurance Car Insurance
Oriental Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Car Insurance
Reliance General Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
SBI Car Insurance
Shriram Car Insurance
Tata AIG Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Car Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: If you need help or assistance, then place your call now at 1800 425 333 33
Add-ons for your car insurance
Car Insurance Engine Protection Cover Add-On
Car Insurance Voluntary Deductible
Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Multi-Year Car Insurance
No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance
Personal Accident Cover
Personal Possessions Cover
Return To Invoice (RTI) Car Insurance
Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More