Limited Third Party
Above-mentioned prices are for a 7-year-old Maruti WAGON R AVANCE LXI (998 CC) registered in Gurgaon and 15 days before expiry of previous policy
About Bharti AXA General Insurance Company
Bharti AXA General Insurance Company is now a part of ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company after the merger that became effective in September 2021. Bharti AXA General Insurance Company was established as a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises and AXA, which are leaders in their respective industries.
Bharti AXA General Insurance Company offers various types of insurance products that range from motor insurance, health insurance, home insurance to travel insurance and more. The company is also well-known for its hassle-free plan customization options, quick claim settlements, anytime customer assistance and a wide network of cashless garages spread across the country.
Key Features of Bharti AXA Car Insurance
|Features||Coverage and Benefits|
|Incurred claim ratio||64.27%|
|Personal Accident Insurance||Up to 15 Lakhs|
|No Claim Bonus||Yes|
Benefits of Bharti AXA Car Insurance
The features and benefits of Bharti AXA car insurance plans are enumerated below:
- The company offers timely claim settlements that can save you off the stress in the aftermath of an accident.
- Bharti AXA motor insurance also offers cashless claim settlement at more than 3742 network garages across India.
- Round-the-clock customer support services to address all the policy related queries and concerns are available
- For all the claim-free years, you are entitled to a No Claim Bonus of up to 50 per cent. Your previous NCB is also retained while purchasing a new car insurance policy from Bharti AXA General Insurance Company.
- Bharti AXA motor insurance policy also offers personal accident cover to the policyholders.
- A number of add-on covers including coverage for the co-passengers, hospital cash benefit, replacement of lost key, etc. are offered to policyholders.
Types of Bharti AXA Car Insurance Policy
Bharti AXA car insurance offers three types of motor insurance policies. These are
1. Private Car Liability Policy
Bharti AXA Private Car Liability policy covers a policyholder against any third-party accidental liability arising out of the insured car. Third-party liabilities include property damage, bodily injuries or death of a third party. The liability for injuries or death is unlimited while liability for property damage is limited up to Rs. 7.5 lakh. However, this policy does not cover the insured car against any own damages.
2. Private Car Package Policy
Private Car Package policy by Bharti AXA General Insurance Company covers the insured car against own damages arising due to road accidents, natural calamities, theft, fire, manmade calamities, etc. This policy also provides coverage against third-party accidental liabilities involving the insured car. Furthermore, the coverage of this policy can be enhanced by purchasing add-on covers at an extra premium.
3. Stand-Alone Own Damage Private Car Insurance Policy
Bharti AXA Stand-Alone Own Damage policy offers coverage against damages sustained by the insured car due to events like road accidents, fire, theft, natural disasters, manmade disasters, etc. This policy can be purchased in addition to an existing third-party liability policy.
You might be interested in
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Premium Calculator
By using the online Bharti AXA car insurance premium calculator, you can calculate the car insurance policy premium on the basis of the coverage benefits that you want to buy. It can help you to find the most affordable car insurance plan as per your budget.
Coverage Under Bharti AXA Car Insurance
- Natural Calamities: Damages due to natural disasters such as floods, cyclones, earthquakes, etc. are covered.
- Manmade Calamities: The Bharti AXA car insurance policy covers damages arising due to manmade disasters such as fire, riots, terrorism, etc.
- Third-Party Liabilities: Damages caused to the third party or his/her property, including bodily injuries or death, by your vehicle is covered.
- In-transit Damages: Any damage caused while the car is in transit via rail, road, lift, inland waterway, elevator or air are included.
- Accidental Means: Damages sustained by the insured car due to an accident is covered
- Terrorist Activity: Loss caused due to any act of terrorism is covered.
- Theft: Any damage to the vehicle caused due to burglary, housebreaking or theft is included.
- Fire: Damages due to explosion, fire, self-ignition or lighting are also covered in a Bharti AXA vehicle insurance policy.
- Outside Geographical Area: Damages beyond the scope of coverage or outside the geographical limits are excluded
- Contractual Liability: Claims arising out of contractual liabilities are not covered
- Invalid Driving License: Damages caused while driving the insured car in the absence of a valid driving license are excluded
- War & Related Perils: Any liability arising due to civil war or nuclear peril is excluded.
- Drunk Driving: Damages sustained by the insured car while the driver was drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs are excluded.
- Other Purposes: If a private vehicle was found to be used for commercial activities, then also your claim will be rejected.
- Breakdown: An electrical or mechanical breakdown of the insured car is not covered.
- Wear and Tear: Cost of routine wear and tear or depreciation borne by the vehicle is excluded.
Bharti AXA Car Insurance: Add-ons
Bharti AXA motor insurance policy offers some additional covers on payment of some extra premium amount. These add-ons are:
No Claim Bonus Protect cover allows you to retain your No Claim Bonus even if you have registered a claim previously. If you don’t want your No Claim Bonus discount to get nullified, then you can buy this additional benefit. Your NCB will retain even if you file 2 claims during your policy period.
In case your car breaks down while driving on the road, then you can avail on-road assistance under the Roadside Assistance cover. You can avail assistance for repairing a flat tire, towing your car to a service station, engine jump-start, emergency fuel assistance, etc.
If the internal parts of the engine and gearbox are damaged and the car breaks down, then the insurance company will provide you compensation for the same under the Engine Protect Plus.
This add-on cover provides coverage against the depreciation amount of the insured car. The rate of depreciation for rubber/nylon/plastic parts, tyres and tubes, batteries is 50% while for fibreglass is 30%.
With this add-on cover, a policyholder gets compensation for the expenses incurred while replacing the lost car keys and lock. You can file a maximum of 2 claims under this cover.
Under Consumables cover, you can also get compensation for consumable replacement/replenishment expenses incurred on engine oil, bolts, nuts, etc. once they cannot be used further.
Under the Tyre Protect cover, the insurance company will pay for the repair or replacement expenses of tyres and tubes in the event of non-accidental loss or damages.
This add-on cover compensates for the loss of personal belongings in case of theft or accidental damages to the insured car.
Under Garage Cash cover, the insurance company will pay a daily allowance for alternate transport while the insured car is getting repaired at a network garage.
Claim is usually sanctioned on the vehicle’s depreciated value. But with this add-on cover, a policyholder can get the claim on the vehicle’s invoice value on a total loss of the vehicle. The invoice value is the difference between the car’s Insured Declared Value and the cost of the car at the time of purchase.
Add-ons for your car insurance
Bumper to Bumper Insurance
Car Accessories Cover
Compulsory Personal Accident Cover
Daily Allowance Cover
Engine Protection Cover
Key Replacement Cover
Multi-Year Car Insurance
No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance
Personal Possessions Cover
Return To Invoice
Rim Damage Cover
Tyre Protector Cover
Voluntary Deductible in Car Insurance
Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
How to File a Claim Under Bharti AXA Car Insurance?
Bharti AXA motor insurance follows a seamless claim process. It is quite convenient to avail cashless repair service at their registered network garages. You can also opt for reimbursement of the expenses incurred. The process of filing a claim under Bharti AXA car insurance online are listed below:
- Intimate the Insurance Company: Inform the insurance company about the incident and register your claim with them.
- Keep Documents Handy: You need to fill out and sign the claim form. Furnish all the necessary documents.
- Vehicle Inspection: A survey will be conducted to assess the extent of damage sustained by the insured car.
- Get Repairs Done: Once the survey is completed, you can take your vehicle to an authorised network garage for repairs.
- Claim Settlement: Once the repairs are done, your insurance company will settle the claim on your behalf. If the insured vehicle is repaired in a non-network garage, the insurance company will reimburse you the repair amount after you pay the garage bill.
You might be interested in
Documents Required to Raise a Claim Under Bharti AXA Car Insurance
The below-mentioned documents are required for Bharti AXA car insurance claim registration:
- Claim form duly signed
- Copy of Registration Certificate of the vehicle
- A copy of Driving License
- Police FIR copy
- Car insurance papers
- Original repairs estimate
- Original repair invoice, payment receipt
How to Renew Bharti AXA Car Insurance?
It is mandatory to renew your Bharti AXA car insurance policy before the expiry date, else your claim will get rejected by the insurance company. Here is how you can renew Bharti AXA car insurance online:
Step 1: Visit the Car Insurance page of Policybazaar.com
Step 2: Enter the car number in the form and view prices
Step 3: Fill in details like email, name, and mobile number and proceed
Step 4: Enter the policy expiry date, details of claim made in the previous year (if any)
Step 5: Find your Bharti AXA car insurance renewal plan from the mentioned plans
Step 6: Select add-ons that you wish to include as per your budget and proceed forward
Step 7: Select NCB per cent of your existing motor insurance policy
Step 8: Verify your details and select ‘Pay Securely’
Step 9: After your premium has been verified, you can make the premium payment in your preferred payment mode.
Your Bharti AXA car insurance renewal will get completed as soon as your payment is processed. You will receive your policy documents at your registered email address.
Car Insurance for Popular Brands in India
Ans: Bharti AXA car insurance plans come with two discount options i.e. No Claim Bonus and Voluntary Deductible. Moreover, you can avail the discount for installing an anti-theft device in your car.
Ans: Yes. Bharti AXA car insurance offers a cashless repair facility where a direct settlement of their car insurance claims is made. For this, the insurer has a tie-up with the best motor garages across the country. You can get the direct settlement of your claims at any of the network workshops across India.
Ans: The claim process for add-on covers is similar to the standard claim settlement process, be it for reimbursement or cashless claims.
Ans: Bharti AXA car insurance premium is derived on the basis of the car’s IDV, claim history, model, the city of registration, etc. You can check with the insurance company to know the exact break-up of the insurance premium.
Ans: For Bharti AXA car insurance renewal, the request needs to be placed before the due date. The timely renewal of your policy will help you to retain your No Claim Bonus (NCB) for all the years that you have not filed a claim. Also, it is required to have an adequate car insurance policy to be able to drive the car on the city roads legally.
Ans: For all the agreed changes in your current policy, the Bharti AXA General Insurance Company sends written evidence in the form of an endorsement. It is a document that contains all the changes that were incorporated in the car insurance policy terms and conditions.
Ans: You can send a written request to the insurer. You will need to pay a nominal fee to issue a duplicate car insurance policy till you get the original one.
Ans: Zero depreciation is useful in the following manner:
- It compensates for the repair cost of durable parts like airbags, batteries, tires, nylon,
- Recommended for cars less than 5 years old
- 100% claim settlement irrespective of the depreciation value of the parts
- 2 claims are allowed during a policy term
Cashless Garages across India
3742+ Cashless Garages in India
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.