- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Hyundai Car Insurance
Hyundai Motor Company is a South Korean multinational automotive having its global head quarters in Seoul, South Korea. The founder of the company is Chung Ju-Yung who founded the company in the year 1967.Hyundai along with its subsidiary Kia Motors, is the world’s fourth largest automaker in the world. In India, Hyundai is the second largest exporter and it plans to make India a major export hub of small cars. It has two manufacturing bases both of them being located at Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu.
Cars in the Indian market
- HYUNDAI CRETA: The Hyundai Creta is a smaller version of Santa Fe, and design’s new fluidic 2.0 design language. The front part of the car is dominated by three slate grill reflecting its charisma and built. Door scuff plates at the front and rear end adds to the sporty appeal of the vehicle. The car is fully loaded with modern technological advanced features for which car maker is known around the world.
- HYUNDAI GRAND i10: Grand i10 is based on the fluidic version and its design is different from i10. Grand i10 is wider, taller and longer than its predecessor. The front of the vehicle is dominated by large grill and head lamps that enhances the overall looks of the car as well.
- HYUNDAI VERNA 4S: The car is powered by 1396 cc and 1582 cc depending upon models generating power of 126 bhp. The interiors of the car are spacious and provide a comfortable ride to every passenger. There is lot of chrome inside the car as the package includes AC vents, door handles, rear garnish and parking lever button.
- HYUNDAI EON: The car is powered by 998 cc generating power of 68 bhp with 5 speed manual transmission. The design of Eon is based on the customary fluidic design of the auto maker. The car is tagged as the best hatchback and entry level car in the country. The chrome finished radiator grill increases the aesthetic looks of the front end of the car.
- HYUNDAI i10: The car is powered by 1086 cc generating power of 68 bhp. The interiors of the car are very neatly done as auto maker has used high quality plastic. Further, the car is spacious inside due to its longer wheel base.
- HYUNDAI XCENT: The car has a wheelbase of 2425 mm identical to Grand i10 due to which they both look similar until the C-pillar. The front portion of the car has head lamps based on swept back design, chrome plated radiator grill, trapezoidal air dam and body coloured bumper.