About Hyundai Motor Company
A wholly-owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company, Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) is the first smart mobility solutions provider in India. The company currently offers 12 car models that are suited for Indian roads.
The motor company also currently exports cars to around 85 countries worldwide. Some popular Hyundai car models include the Grand i10 Nios, i20 N Line, Aura, Venue, Venue N Line and Creta.
Hyundai Car Models with Insurance Price
|Hyundai Car Models
|Ex-Showroom Price||Insured Declared Value (IDV)||Zero Depreciation Cover||Hyundai Insurance Premium*
(1+ 3 year Bundled Policy)
|New Grand i10 Nios Era||Rs. 5,84,350||Rs. 5,55,132||Rs. 1,388||Rs. 16,559 onwards|
|Verna EX||Rs. 10,96,500||Rs. 8,80,095||Rs. 2,279||Rs. 18,690 onwards|
|Creta EX||Rs. 10,87,000||Rs. 10,32,650||Rs. 2,675||Rs. 19,689 onwards|
|Aura E||Rs. 6,43,700||Rs. 6,11,515||Rs. 1,584||Rs. 16,934 onwards|
|Venue N Line N6||Rs. 12,07,700||Rs. 11,47,315||Rs. 2,971||Rs. 15,388 onwards|
|Kona Electric AT Premium||Rs. 23,84,000||Rs. 22,64,800||Rs. 10,192||Rs. 59,680 onwards|
Disclaimer: The Hyundai insurance price for various car models may vary on engine capacity, fuel type, coverage type, RTO, registration year, etc. The above mentioned insurance prices are for a brand-new Hyundai car registered in DL1 RTO.
Hyundai Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Using a Hyundai car insurance premium calculator, a policyholder can calculate the estimated premium of his/her car before purchasing a policy. This calculator takes into account the following factors:
- Car’s RTO
- Car’s make, model, variant and fuel type
- Registration year of the car
- Ex-showroom price
- Previous claim, if any
Hyundai Car Insurance Coverage
- Third-party property damage and third-person bodily injuries, death due to the insured vehicle
- Coverage to own damages is provided in case of natural calamities like earthquakes, floods, storms, inundation, cyclones, hailstorms, etc.
- Losses arising due to self-ignition, lightning, and fire
- Theft, burglary or housebreaking of the insured Hyundai four-wheeler
- Damages due to strikes, malicious acts and terrorist activities
- Damage occurring during transit by road, rail, air, inland waterway.
- Accidental loss or damage caused when driving under the influence
- Damages caused to the insured car when driving without a valid DL
- Accidental loss or damage caused to your vehicle while driving beyond geographical limitations
- A claim arising due to normal wear and tear, depreciation or consequential losses
- Mechanical as well as electrical breakdown of the insured car
- Damage resulting due to war conditions and other related activities
Hyundai Car Insurance: Add-Ons
Add-on covers for Hyundai cars include a wide range of optional benefits that you can choose for enhanced protection of your vehicle. These include:
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Hyundai Car Insurance Policy Online?
You can purchase or renew the best car insurance for Hyundai online in a matter of a few minutes by following the steps given below:
- From the homepage of Policybazaar.com, select the “Car Insurance” tab
- Now enter your car number for Hyundai car insurance renewal in the given form or click on the “Brand New Car” option
- Select RTO, make, model, variant, fuel type and registration year of your car
- Fill in the given registration form with your name, email and mobile number
- From the given Hyundai car insurance plans, select the plan that suits your requirements
- You can also choose additional covers that you need for your four-wheeler
- Once finalised, proceed with the premium payment
- Fill in the given proposal form and pay the final premium via online mode
- Once the payment is made, your car policy copy will be mailed to you.
You might be interested in
How to Raise a Claim Under Hyundai Car Insurance?
Raising a Hyundai motor insurance claim with your insurer can be done by following these steps:
- When filing a car insurance claim, the first step is to inform the insurer at their helpline number.
- Upon intimation, the insurer will send a surveyor to examine the damages sustained by your car.
- You need to provide all the required documents to the surveyor for claim verification.
- Your vehicle will then be taken to any registered authorised network workshops for repair.
- If you avail cashless services, the car insurance company will directly settle the bill with the network garage.
- But if you get the car repaired at a non-network garage, the repair cost must first be settled by you. Later, you submit the original bills with the claim form to the insurer for claim settlement.
Documents Required to Raise Hyundai Car Insurance Claim
The following documents are required to raise a Hyundai car insurance claim:
- Duly filled and signed claim form
- Vehicle’s RC copy
- Driving licence copy
- Police FIR copy
- Repair Estimates
Hyundai Car Insurance: FAQs
Ans: If you buy a comprehensive car insurance plan, it will secure your car against theft, collision and accidental damages. Compensation will be provided for any damage resulting due to natural disasters and manmade acts as well. It also covers third-party liability damages.
Ans: In case your car has met with a road accident, the first thing to do would be to inform your insurer about the accident. The insurer will then send a surveyor to examine the extent of damages sustained by the insured car. At this stage, you will also be required to show some documents to the surveyor. Once your claim has been verified, the surveyor will send your car to the network garage for repairs.
After the repairs are done, your insurer will directly settle the claim via a cashless claim process.
Q3. What are the benefits of opting for Roadside Assistance Cover in the Hyundai car insurance policy?
Ans: On-site repair assistance is provided to you if your car breaks down in the middle of the road. Both accidental damages and mechanical failure are covered. You can avail 24x7 assistance to jump-start your car’s battery or get emergency fuel service when an emergency strikes. Moreover, availing this cover does not impact your NCB as well.
Ans: If you have zero depreciation cover, you will get the complete amount of damage repair from the car insurance company without any depreciation deductions. You can opt for zero-dep at the time of policy purchase or renewal. Please note that zero depreciation cover is only applicable to a comprehensive car insurance plan.
Ans: No. Loss of personal belongings present in your car is not covered under a standard comprehensive car insurance policy. However, you can opt for personal belonging cover to get compensation for all the items that are destroyed or during the accident.
Only the items that were locked inside the car during the mishap will be covered under this benefit up to a certain limit.
Ans: Insured Declared Value is the manufacturer’s listed price minus the depreciation value of the vehicle and its parts. It is the amount the car insurance company will pay you in the event of a total loss claim.
Car Insurance for Popular Brands in India
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
07 Dec 2023If you are planning to buy an SUV car, it is also essential that
05 Dec 2023Investing in a hatchback can be a great option if you are looking
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
Explore more Hyundai models
- Hyundai Creta Car Insurance
- Hyundai Elantra Car Insurance
- Hyundai Elite I20 Car Insurance
- Hyundai Eon Car Insurance
- Hyundai Grand I10 Car Insurance
- Hyundai I10 Car Insurance
- Hyundai I20 Active Car Insurance
- Hyundai Santa Fe Car Insurance
- Hyundai Verna 4s Car Insurance
- Hyundai Xcent Car Insurance
- Hyundai Santro Xing Car Insurance
- Hyundai Santro Car Insurance
- Hyundai Venue Car Insurance
- Hyundai Kona Car Insurance
- Hyundai i20 N Line Car Insurance
- Hyundai Alcazar Car Insurance
- Hyundai Aura Car Insurance
- Hyundai Tucson Car Insurance
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Car Insurance
- Hyundai Verna Car Insurance
- Hyundai i20 Car Insurance