Hyundai Car Insurance
Purchasing a car is usually an emotional moment for families in India. It offers a sense of pride, independence and the freedom to move around with ease. It is a costly affair to buy a car and it is imperative to protect your prized possession against uncertainties and risks.
Here’s why you need a Hyundai Car Insurance policy for your Hyundai Cars. It will protect your car against any unforeseen risks such as theft, fire, accidents and any other loss or damage, which may otherwise drain out all your savings. Hyundai Insurance for your car will bear the expenses in the wake of any such incidences. It ensures security and safety of the insured car against any unfortunate event.
Popular Hyundai Car Models with Insurance Price
|Hyundai Car Models(2019 Registration)||Hyundai Model Variant||Insured Declared Value (IDV)||Zero Depreciation Cover||Hyundai Insurance Premium(1-year Comprehensive Car Insurance)|
|Hyundai Grand i10||Magna||Rs 3,13,549||Rs 1,411||Rs 4,543 onwards|
|Hyundai Elite i20||Sportz+||Rs 4,62,400||Rs 2,081||Rs 5,488 onwards|
|Hyundai Verna||S||Rs 6,70,320||Rs 3,851||Rs 7,622 onwards|
|Hyundai Creta||EX||Rs 6,79,320||Rs 3,397||Rs 5,938 onwards|
|Hyundai Santro||Era Executive||Rs 2,65,594||Rs 1,461||Rs 5,314 onwards|
|Hyundai i10 Nios||Era||Rs 3,39,994||Rs 1,530||Rs 4,581 onwards|
|Hyundai Aura*||E||Rs 4,95,815||Rs 1,983||Rs 13,604 onwards|
|Hyundai Xcent||S||Rs 3,17,911||Rs 1,590||Rs 4,492 onwards|
|Hyundai Elantra||SX MT||Rs 10,84,320||Rs 6,528||Rs 15,350 onwards|
|Hyundai Venue||E||Rs 4,42,000||Rs 2,210||Rs 4,989 onwards|
|Hyundai Tucson||4WD AT GLS||Rs 18,13,680||Rs 10,918||Rs 20,368 onwards|
Disclaimer: The Hyundai insurance price for various car models may vary on engine capacity, fuel type, coverage type, RTO, registration year, etc.
*The car insurance price for Hyundai Aura has been estimated for a brand new car as the vehicle was launched in 2020.
Reasons to Buy Hyundai Car Insurance Policy
Here's a quick rundown of the benefits that you can avail with Hyundai insurance policy for your car-
- It is easy to buy Hyundai car insurance online
- It protects the insured Hyundai car against loss or damage arising due to accidental damage, collision, and theft
- Comprehensive Hyundai car insurance would cover both own damage and third-party liability damages
- Third-party injuries, death and property damages are covered as well
- Moreover, No Claim Discount is offered on own damage premium
- Owner, driver, and passengers can also get personal accident cover
- Personal accident cover for passengers is also available
- Cashless claim settlement is offered in network garages
- The procedure for Hyundai insurance renewal is quick and easy
- Hassle-free and quick claim settlement process
Car Insurance for Popular Brands in India
Types of Hyundai Car Insurance
It compensates for loss or damage caused to the insured car in case of accident, theft, natural calamities, etc. Hyundai insurance for your car can be purchased online and it also covers third-party liabilities.
Unlimited coverage is provided in case of third-party personal liabilities. Coverage up to Rs. 7.5 Lakh is provided in case of Third-Party Property Damage.
Hyundai Car Insurance Inclusions
- Third-party property damage cover up to Rs. 7.5 lacs for private Hyundai cars
- Coverage to own damages is provided in case of-
- Natural calamities like earthquake, floods, storm, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, typhoon, hurricane, landslide and rockslide
- Self-ignition, lightning, and fire
- Theft, burglary or housebreaking
- Strike, malicious acts and terrorist activities
- Damage occurring during transit by road, rail, air, inland waterway
- Personal Accident Cover for the owner/driver
- Legal liability cover to Paid Driver
- Personal accident coverage for the co-passengers, including parents, spouse, children etc.
- Legal liabilities cover for employees while travelling in the insured vehicle.
- There is no limit applicable to third-party personal liabilities. The court decides the compensation based on damage caused by the insured vehicle.
Additional Covers in Hyundai Car Insurance Policy
Add-on covers for Hyundai cars include a wide range of optional benefits that you can choose for enhanced protection of your vehicle. You can easily compare car insurance plans online for your Hyundai car based on these benefits and choose the one that meets your need and preferences.
- Car Hiring Benefit: If the car is involved in an accident or is getting repaired at a garage, car hiring benefit can also be provided. You can use this benefit for up to a certain number of days as per Hyundai Car Insurance policy.
- Personal Belongings Cover: Some insurance companies provide compensation up to a certain limit in case there is loss or damage caused to the items that were locked in your car during the mishap.
- Additional Discounts: Some insurers also provided No-Claim-Discount, Discount for installing anti-theft devices approved by Automobile Research Association of India (ARAI) and Automobile Association Membership Discount
- Reinstatement Value Cover: Full Car value is reimbursed as per the invoice and zero depreciation on repaired parts. It does not include road tax and car registration charges
- Key Replacement Cover: A certain amount is recompensed to get a duplicate ignition key, in case the original keys are lost
- Depreciation Waiver: The depreciation value of the replaced parts in case of partial losses will be waived off. This depends on the age of the insured car.
- Driving License Cover: If you lose your original driving license, the insurer provides compensation for obtaining a duplicate copy of the license
- Emergency Roadside Assistance Service: You can avail 24x7 assistance when road emergency strikes. On-the-spot assistance is provided, car breakdown assistance, jump-starting the battery, tyre repair, and fuel delivery. You can reach out to them at their car helpline number.
- Registration charges and road tax cover
Hyundai Car Insurance Policy Exclusions
Your Hyundai insurance policy for cars shall invalidate all the claims arising due to the following reasons-
- Any loss or damage resulting that is proved to be a deliberate attempt
- Accidental loss or damage caused when driving under the influence
- Accidental loss or damage caused when driving with a valid DL
- Accidental loss or damage caused to your vehicle while driving beyond geographical limitations
- A claim arising due to normal wear and tear, consequential loss, mechanical as well as an electrical breakdown
- Damage resulting due to nuclear radiations
- Damage resulting due to war conditions and other related activities
The list of exclusions may vary from one motor insurance company to another.
How to Buy Hyundai Car Insurance Policy Online?
Nowadays, everything is available online and buying vehicle insurance for your Hyundai cars is no different. You can buy best car insurance for Hyundai online in a matter of a few minutes by following the steps as given below:
- Visit the car insurance page and click on buy car insurance
- Furnish all the details such as make and model of your Hyundai car, RTO, manufacturing year, coverage type – third-party/ standard comprehensive/ long-term comprehensive, claims made etc.
- Once all the details are filled, you can select the quote from the list of insurers to insurer your Hyundai Car
- Now choose the one that meets your requirements and make the payment
- Your policy will be mailed to your registered email id or you can download it
How to Renew Hyundai Car Insurance?
You can easily renew your Hyundai car insurance online in a few simple steps:
Submit the online Hyundai insurance renewal form with the following information and a representative will get in touch with you for your Hyundai car insurance renewal-
- Insured Name
- E-mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Landline Number
- Car Manufacturer
- Car Model
- City where the car was registered
- Year of first purchase/ registration
- Previous policy expired – Yes or No
- Type of policy*
- Buy a policy for a brand new car
- Renew existing Hyundai Car Insurance policy
- Renew existing policy from another insurer policy Online
Benefits of Renewing Car Insurance Online
- Timesaving & convenient
- Easy to compare car insurance quotes online
- Once the payment is done, policy documents will be courier to the registered address and will also be sent over the email
Hyundai Car Insurance Stepwise Claim Procedure
- When filing a car insurance claim, the first step is to inform the insurer at their helpline number
- For Hyundai cashless insurance claim settlement, you need to fix an appointment with the surveyor. Your vehicle will be then taken to any of the registered workshops for repair.
- You need to provide all the essential documents to the surveyor
- The company will then confirm the liability
- If you avail cashless services, the Car Insurance company will directly settle the bill with the network garage up to the amount assured
- But in case you opt for reimbursement, the cost of repair needs to be first settled by you. Later, you submit the original bills with the claim form to the insurer for claim settlement
- Once the repair work is done vehicle be delivered to you
Documents Required for Hyundai Car Insurance Claims
- Claim form
- RC Copy
- Driving License Copy
- Police FIR Copy
- Repair Estimate
- Load Challan (for a commercial vehicle)
- Permit (for a commercial vehicle)
*All the documents need to be submitted to the nearest branch/repairer/surveyor
Hyundai Car Insurance FAQS
Ans: If you buy a comprehensive car insurance plan, it will secure your car against theft, collision and accidental damages. Compensation will be provided for any damage resulting due to natural disasters. It also covers third-party liability damages.
Ans: Following discounts can be availed in a car insurance policy -
- No Claim Discount
- Discount on Automobile Association Membership
- Installation of anti-theft devices in the vehicle (as approved by Automobile Research Association of India)
Ans: On-site repair assistance is provided to you if your car breaks down in the middle of the road. Both accidental damages and mechanical failure are covered. You can avail 24x7 assistance, to jump start your car’s battery, or get emergency fuel service when an emergency strikes.
Ans: If you have zero depreciation cover, you will get the complete amount of damage repair from the car insurance company. You can opt for zero-dep at the time of policy purchase or renewal. Please note that zero depreciation cover is only applicable to a comprehensive car insurance plan.
Ans: You can opt for personal belonging cover to get compensation for all the items that are destroyed or during the accident. Only the items that were locked inside the car during the mishap will be covered under this benefit up to a certain limit.
Ans: You can opt for the following add-on covers in your car insurance Policy –
- Personal Belongings Cover
- No Claim Bonus Protection
- Key Replacement Cover
- Waiver of Depreciation
- Road tax and registration charges cover if the insured vehicle is declared as a total loss
- License Loss Cover
- Fixed Daily Allowance
- Reinstatement Value
Ans: Insured Declared Value is the manufacturer’s listed price minus the depreciation value of the vehicle parts. It is the amount the car insurance company will pay you in the event of a total loss claim.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.
Car insurance articles
24 Jun 2022Rains in India are mostly witnessed during the monsoon season. The...
21 Jun 2022With your car insurance policy, you get an additional benefit of a...
20 Jun 2022When you buy a car insurance policy from an insurer, your policy...
17 Jun 2022Nowadays, a car comes with advanced safety features, and these...
14 Jun 2022In India, road accidents are the primary cause for making car...