- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Toyota Car Insurance
Toyota Motor Corporation is a Japanese auto maker head quartered in Toyota, Aichi, in Japan. Toyota serves every part of the world and was founded by Kiichiro Toyoda in the year 1937. It is the world’s largest automaker. Toyota is the largest listed company in Tokyo stock exchange. Toyota Motor Corporation is a part of Toyota Group, which is the one of the world’s largest conglomerates in the world. Toyota Kirloskar Motor Private Ltd is a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation. It is the fourth largest car maker in India selling its product through dealer network.
Cars in the Indian market
- Toyota Fortuner: Fortuner comes with D-4D Diesel with intercooler turbocharger four cylinder in-line which generates maximum power of 126 kW. The Double wishbone suspension absorbs the jerks of the jarring land and gives highway driving experience. It is powered by 2983 cc engine with manual and automatic transmission’s depending upon variants.
- Toyota Etios Cross: Toyota Etios Cross comes in three models, two are of petrol and one is diesel with different engines. Petrol car comes with Gasoline four cylinders 16 V, DOHC engines and the diesel one comes with four-cylinders 8V, SOHC, D-4D. The tall and broad wheel of the car makes it look sturdier and makes the car suitable for every terrain.
- Toyota Corolla Altis: Toyota Corolla Altis has 2ZR-FE, Gasoline, four cylinders inline engine with 16 valves DOHC, generating a maximum power of 103 kW. Stylish automatic headlamps are designed by the experts by selecting the lights of superior class and arranged then in a classic design and the tail lamps as well are made of LED lights (red colour).
- Toyota Innova: Innova comes with D-4, Intercool Turbocharger 2494 cc diesel engine with four inline cylinders, which makes it very powerful and generates power of 3600 rpm power. The suspension and broad wheelbase gives smooth ride even on uneven and rough terrain.
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- Tata Aig Car Insurance
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Car Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- Reliance Car Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
- Future Generali Car Insurance
- SBI Car Insurance
- L&T Car Insurance
- New India Assurance Car Insurance
- Oriental Car Insurance
- Cholamandalam Car Insurance
- Liberty Videocon Car Insurance