About Kia Motors Corporation
Korea's oldest manufacturer of motor vehicles, Kia Corporation, was founded in May 1994. The company grew since then and soon became the world's fifth-largest vehicle manufacturer.
Kia Corporation now produces more than 1.4 million vehicles yearly, with 14 manufacturing and assembly operations spread over 8 countries. Some popular Kia car models in India include Seltos, Carrens, Karnival, Sonet, etc. The motor company also took a step further and launched its Electric model, Kia EV6.
Kia Car Models with Car Insurance Price
Take a look at the Kia car insurance price for various models in the following table:
|Kia Car Models
|Ex-Showroom Price||Insured Declared Value (IDV)||Zero Depreciation Cover||Kia Car Insurance Premium
(3+1 year bundled policy)
|Seltos HTE||Rs. 10,89,900||Rs. 10,35,405||Rs. 2,682||Rs. 19,707 onwards|
|Carens Premium 7||Rs. 10,44,900||Rs. 9,92,655||Rs. 2,571||Rs. 19,428 onwards|
|Sonet HTE||Rs. 7,79,000||Rs. 7,40,050||Rs. 1,917||Rs. 17,776 onwards|
|EV6 GT Line||Rs. 60, 95,000||Rs. 45,56,200||Rs. 24,781||Rs. 1,46,385 onwards|
Disclaimer: The car insurance price for various Kia car models may differ as per the Kia car model variant, fuel type, year of registration, insurance cover, etc. The quotes mentioned above are for brand-new Kia cars registered under DL1 RTO.
Kia Car Insurance Premium Calculator
A policyholder can calculate the estimated premium before buying a Kia motor insurance policy using a Kia car insurance calculator. This calculator takes into account the following details:
- Make of the Kia car
- Kia car model
- Car variant and fuel type
- Car’s RTO and registration year
- Previous claim details
Kia Car Insurance Coverage
- Covers any loss or damages caused to your Kia car in an accident or collision.
- Compensates for any loss or damages caused to the car in a fire.
- Kia car insurance policy indemnifies the insured declared value of your Kia car if it gets stolen.
- Covers any loss or damages caused to your Kia car due to the occurrence of natural calamities, such as floods, cyclones, earthquakes, etc.
- Pays for third-party liabilities if your Kia car has caused accidental property damages, death or bodily injuries to third parties.
- Compensates for accidental disability or death of the owner-driver while driving the Kia car.
- Driving your Kia car under the influence of alcohol
- Any consequential damages caused to the insured car
- Damages to the insured vehicle when being driven without a valid driving license
- Damages caused to the car due to your contributory negligence
- Damages to the insured vehicle outside the geographical location as specified in the policy
Kia Car Insurance: Add-ons
Kia Motor Insurance offers add-on covers to car owners that help them enhance the coverage level of their cars in exchange for a higher premium amount. Following are some of the most common add-on covers available under Kia insurance:
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Engine Protection Cover
- No Claim Bonus Protection
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Roadside Assistance
- Conveyance Benefit
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Kia Car Insurance Online?
A policyholder can purchase or renew car insurance for his/her Kia car online in just a few simple steps. Take a look:
- Click on the “Car Insurance” tab from the website’s homepage
- If it's a new Kia car, select option ‘Brand new car’.
- If it is a car insurance renewal, enter your car number and proceed
- From the given list, select RTO, make, model, variant and registration year
- Submit your details on the registration form
- From the given Kia car insurance plans, select the plan that suits your needs
- Select any add-on covers you wish to include in the plan
- Fill in the proposal form
- Pay the final premium using online payment modes
- Once the payment is complete, your Kia car insurance policy papers will be mailed to you.
You might be interested in
How to Raise a Claim Under Kia Car Insurance?
A policyholder can file two types of claims under their Kia insurance policy - cashless and reimbursement claims. While cashless claims can be made only if the Kia car is repaired at an approved garage of the insurer, reimbursement claims are possible if the vehicle is being repaired at a non-network garage. Here’s how you can register a claim under your Kia insurance policy:
- Contact your motor insurance provider and inform them about the unfortunate event.
- Get your Kia car assessed by the surveyor sent by your insurer
- Once the surveyor sends the assessment report to your insurer, send your vehicle for repair
- Submit the supporting documents required by your insurer
- If the car is being repaired at a network garage, collect the car post repairs. Your insurer will settle the claim with the garage directly
- In case the vehicle was repaired at any other garage, pay the repair bill in full
- Submit the bill payment receipts to the insurer
- The insurer will settle the claim and pay the amount if your claim is accepted
Documents Required to Raise Kia Car Insurance Claim
The following documents are required to raise a claim under the Kia motor insurance policy:
- Car insurance policy documents
- Police FIR
- Copy of registration certificate
- Repair bills and estimates of repairs
- Duly filled and signed claim form
Kia Car Insurance: FAQs
Ans: The Kia insurance rates for your car will be affected by the following factors:
- Age of your Kia car
- Location of car registration
- Type of Kia insurance cover
- The price of the chosen add-on covers
- The engine capacity of your Kia car
- No Claim Bonus
- Voluntary deductible, if opted
Ans: You can renew your Kia insurance policy online within a few minutes. You just have to provide your car details & your contact details and pay the premium amount online.
Ans: You can get insurance for your Kia car offline and online. You can purchase Kia insurance online after proper comparison from the website of the motor insurance company or insurance brokers such as Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited.
Ans: The insurance price for a Kia car may differ from one car to another. This is because the Kia insurance rates depend on individual factors, such as the car's age, model variant, coverage type, etc. You can get an estimate of your Kia insurance premium using a car insurance calculator available online.
Ans: Yes. You can reduce your Kia insurance cost in the following ways:
- Build your No Claim Bonus by not making any claim
- Compare different Kia insurance plans online before buying one
- Voluntarily opt for a deductible
- Install an anti-theft device in your car
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor