About Honda Motor Company
Headquartered in Tokyo, Honda Motor Company Ltd is a major producer of automobiles all over the world.
In the fiscal year 2023, the company sold 3.68 million units of cars. With its unique philosophy, the company aims to be a brand in harmony with people all over the world.
Some of the popular Honda car models sold in India include the Honda Civic, Honda City, Honda Amaze, and Honda CR-V.
Honda Car Models With Insurance Price
|Honda Car Models
|Ex-Showroom Price||Insured Declared Value (IDV)||Zero Depreciation Cover||Honda Insurance Price (Bundled Policy)|
|Honda City - 4th Generation SV||Rs. 9,50,000||Rs. 9,02,500||Rs. 2,256||Rs. 19,063 onwards|
|Honda Amaze E||Rs. 7,09,900||Rs. 6,74,072||Rs. 1,685||Rs. 17,416 onwards|
|Honda Civic V-CVT||Rs. 17,95,000||Rs. 17,05,250||Rs. 5,866||Rs. 46,328 onwards|
|Honda Jazz V||Rs. 8,01,000||Rs. 7,60,950||Rs. 1,902||Rs. 18,042 onwards|
|Honda Elevate SV||Rs. 10,99,900||Rs. 10,44,905||Rs. 2,612||Rs. 20,090 onwards|
Disclaimer: The above Honda insurance price will vary as per the coverage, RTO, model variant, year of registration, fuel type, etc. The above-given car insurance prices are for DL1 RTO.
Honda Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Honda Car Insurance Premium Calculator is basically an online tool that helps you to compute the estimated amount of premiums that you would have to pay in order to insure your Honda car. Below is a list of details that you would need:
- Model of your Honda Car
- Variant of the car (Petrol, Diesel, or CNG)
- Cubic Capacity of the Car’s Engine
- Registration Place of the Car
- Registration Year of the Car
- Information of the Previous Insurer (if any)
Honda Car Insurance Coverage
- Any own damages caused to your Honda car due to natural calamities like earthquakes, cyclones, hurricanes, etc.
- Accidents and external damage, such as collision
- Partial or Total loss of the insured car due to theft or burglary
- Losses arising out of fire, explosion and self-ignition
- Damages to the insured car due to manmade disasters, including acts of terrorism, strikes, vandalism, etc.
- In-transit damages to the insured car on land, water, rail or road
- Third-party property damages or bodily injuries caused by your Honda car
- Any loss suffered by your Honda car due to depreciation will not be covered.
- Any loss or damages suffered by your Honda car due to driving it under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- The cost of repairing the electrical and mechanical breakdown of your Honda car will not be paid by the insurance company.
- If you are found driving your Honda car without a valid license, then any damage sustained by the car will not be covered.
- Any loss or damage sustained by your Honda car due to normal wear and tear.
- Any destruction or loss caused to your Honda vehicle due to war, nuclear perils or related operations.
- Any intentional destruction of your Honda car will not be paid for.
- Any loss or damage caused due to your Honda private car while using it for commercial purposes.
Honda Car Insurance: Add-Ons
Add-on covers refer to the additional coverage available under Honda car insurance that can only be availed by paying a higher premium amount. Here is a list of some of the add-on covers offered under the Honda insurance policy:
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Engine & Gearbox Protector
- NCB Protection
- Key Replacement Cover
- Emergency Assistance Cover
- Cost of Consumable Items
- Return to Invoice
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Honda Car Insurance Online?
The easiest way to buy insurance for your Honda car is online. Moreover, you can compare car insurance by different insurers online. Just follow the steps given below and protect your car from all adversities by buying Honda car insurance online:
- From the homepage of Policybazaar.com, click on the “Car Insurance” tab
- Now enter your car number in the given form or proceed with other option if you have or are expecting the delivery of a brand new car
- Select your car’s RTO, make as Honda and the model
- Select car’s variant, fuel type and registration year
- From the given Honda motor insurance plans, choose the desired plan
- Choose the additional covers you wish to include in your plan
- Now pay the premium via online payment mode
- After successful premium payment, your Honda car insurance policy documents will be mailed to you.
You might be interested in
How to Raise a Claim Under Honda Car Insurance?
Under Honda car insurance, both cashless and reimbursement claims can be made. Cashless claims can only be made if you get your Honda car repaired at a network garage. If your car is repaired at a non-network garage, you will be able to file a reimbursement claim only. To make a Honda car insurance claim, follow the stepwise procedure below:
- Inform the insurance provider about the mishap with your Honda car
- The company will send a surveyor to evaluate the damages on the car
- Fill out the Honda car insurance claim form and send it with all the other required documents to the insurance company
- Send your vehicle to the nearest network garage or non-network garage as per your convenience
- The insurance company will pay the repair bill amount to the network garage directly
- In case of reimbursement claims, you need to pay the repair bill at the non-network garage and then send the bill payment receipts along with other documents to the insurance company. Your insurer will evaluate your claim and pay the claim amount to you
Documents Required to Raise Honda Car Insurance Claim
While making a claim under Honda motor insurance, you will be required to submit the following documents:
- Honda car insurance claim form
- Honda insurance policy document
- Registration Certificate or RC of your Honda car
- Copy of your DL or driving license
- FIR copy (for theft and third party claims)
- Car repair bills
- Bill payment receipts
Honda Car Insurance: FAQs
Ans: Follow the tips mentioned below to reduce the premium of your Honda four-wheeler insurance policy:
- Keep your NCB intact
- Install an ARAI-approved anti-theft device in your car
- Become a member of the Automobile Association of India
- Compare plans before purchasing
- Choose add-ons wisely
Ans: Your Honda car would neither be insured against its depreciated value nor against its reinstatement value. Rather, it would be insured on the basis of its Insured Declared Value (or IDV). Basically, IDV is the value of your Honda car in the market. In case of any loss, the insurer’s liability is the maximum up to the insurance amount or market value of the car, whichever is lower. Thus, in case of the total loss or theft of the insured Honda Car, IDV would be the amount you would receive from the insurer.
Ans: The price of a Honda insurance policy is determined based on several factors. Following is the list of the factors that will affect your Honda car insurance price:
- Make and Model of your Honda car
- Age of the car
- Type of coverage opted
- City of vehicle registration
- Insured Declared Value of your car
- Cubic Capacity of your Honda car
- Manufacturing year of the car
- No Claim Bonus and claim history
- Add-on covers
Ans: Mostly, you will have to submit a self-vehicle inspection report to the insurer at the time of renewing your Honda motor insurance policy. But if you are renewing your expired car insurance policy, then your Honda car may be inspected by a representative of the insurer, especially if there is a break in the policy.
Ans: Your No Claim Bonus or NCB will remain secure until 90 days from the expiry date of the previous car insurance policy. If you don’t renew your expired Honda insurance policy within this time frame, you will lose your NCB.
Q6. What will happen if I mistakenly fill up the wrong Honda car variant while buying car insurance?
Ans: In case you have filled in the incorrect model variant of your Honda car in the proposal form while buying car insurance, you must immediately notify your insurer, request a change and provide a copy of your car’s registration certificate as proof. Your motor insurance company will make the changes and issue you an endorsement letter confirming the changes made.
Car Insurance for Popular Brands in India
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
05 Dec 2023Investing in a hatchback can be a great option if you are looking
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew