As a policyholder, you have to pay a premium every year. In exchange, the Bharti AXA General Insurance Company will agree to pay for your losses as per the terms of your chosen car insurance policy.
The Bharti AXA Car Insurance offers coverage for the following:
- It pays for the damages to your car and losses in case of the car’s theft
- It takes the legal responsibility to pay compensation on your behalf if a 3rd party gets injured or his/her property gets damaged by your car.
- It also bears the cost of treating injury, lost wages, rehabilitation, and funeral expenses of the car’s owner-driver.
The Bharti AXA General Insurance Company offers affordable car insurance policies. Once you buy it online, you are required to download your Bharti AXA Car Insurance policy. Let’s learn how you can do it.
Steps to Bharti AXA Car Insurance Policy Download
It is easy to buy and download a Bharti AXA Car Insurance policy. All you need to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Bharti AXA General Insurance Company
- Go to ‘Our Products’ tab on the menu bar and select ‘Motor Insurance’
- Click on the ‘Buy Now’ option under ‘Car Insurance’
- Enter the registration number of your car
- If you don’t know your car number, then you can enter details of your car, such as the city where your car was registered, the month and year of registration and the car’s make and model
- Proceed by entering your email address and mobile number
- If you want the policy quote on your WhatsApp number, you can select the option for that
- Click on the ‘Get Quote’ option
- You will be shown the premium that you will be required to pay for car insurance plans
- In case you are satisfied with the quote, then click on the ‘Buy now’ option and
- You can include add-on covers if you want
- Enter other requested details like your address, nominee details, etc.
- Make the premium payment via online banking, phone banking, etc.
As soon as you pay the premium, the car insurance policy will be available in your email. You can click on the download option to save it on your device.
Do I Need a Physical Copy of the Bharti AXA Car Insurance Policy?
No, you don't need to have a physical/hard copy of your Bharti AXA Car Insurance policy every time. Nowadays, no one keeps their policy document in their car’s dashboard. Everything is now digital and so, you can save your Bharti AXA Car Insurance Policy document on your phone.
If anyone asks to see your car insurance policy document, you can show it in your mail or your saved documents.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Chola MS Car Insurance
Digit Car Insurance
Edelweiss Car Insurance
Future Generali Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
Liberty Car Insurance
National Car Insurance
New India Assurance Car Insurance
Oriental Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Car Insurance
Reliance General Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
SBI Car Insurance
Shriram Car Insurance
Tata AIG Car Insurance
United India Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Car Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want a hard copy of your Bharti AXA Car Insurance policy, then follow the above-mentioned steps to download your policy document and click on the print option to get a printout of your Bharti AXA Car Insurance policy.
To get any changes made to your Bharti AXA Car Insurance policy, you can contact the customer service team at 1800 103 2292 and ask them to make corrections to your policy .
You have not renewed your policy by its due date and it gets expired, it is called a break-in policy case. In such a situation, your car will be inspected again before the issuance of a new policy.
Add-ons for your car insurance
Car Insurance Engine Protection Cover Add-On
Car Insurance Voluntary Deductible
Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Multi-Year Car Insurance
No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance
Personal Accident Cover
Personal Possessions Cover
Return To Invoice (RTI) Car Insurance
Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More