Thus, it enables a car owner to decide if he/she can afford to buy an IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy for his/her four wheeler.
The IFFCO Tokio car insurance premium calculator considers the coverage and details of the car to be insured to calculate the customized premium for an IFFCO Tokio car insurance plan. It also takes into account the No Claim Bonus history of the car owner to determine the final car insurance premium.
How to Use the IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
To use an IFFCO Tokio car insurance premium calculator, follow the procedure given below:
- Go to a website that has IFFCO Tokio car insurance premium calculator
- Choose the car details, including the make, model variant and fuel type of the car
- Select the RTO and the registration year of the car
- Inform about the claim history, if any, and submit the details
- The IDV and premium for the IFFCO Tokio car insurance plan will be shown
Benefits of Using IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Some of the most lucrative benefits of using an IFFCO Tokio car insurance premium calculator are as follows:
- Calculates Exact Car Insurance Premium - The basic role of an IFFCO Tokio car insurance premium calculator is to calculate customized premiums for different vehicles seeking IIFCO Tokio car insurance. As a result, a car owner can ascertain beforehand if the premium fits into his/her budget and if he/she wants to buy the policy.
- Estimates Correct IDV - The calculator also informs a car owner about the IDV or insured declared value offered by IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company for his/her car. This way, the car owner can decide to go ahead with the plan only if the IDV is acceptable to him/her.
- Helps to Choose the Right Policy - The premium calculator helps a car owner to choose the correct car insurance policy for his/her car. By calculating the IDV and premium of different car insurance plans, it enables the car owner to choose a plan with the ideal coverage without overshooting his/her budget.
- Facilitates Informed Decision Making - The IFFCO Tokio car insurance premium calculator facilitates the car owner in making an informed decision when it comes to buying a policy. He/she can check the IDV and the premium of various car insurance plans before the policy purchase and buy a policy that best suits his/her requirements and budget.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Bharti AXA Car Insurance
Chola MS Car Insurance
Digit Car Insurance
Edelweiss Car Insurance
Future Generali Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
Liberty Car Insurance
National Car Insurance
New India Assurance Car Insurance
Oriental Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Car Insurance
Reliance General Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
SBI Car Insurance
Shriram Car Insurance
Tata AIG Car Insurance
United India Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Car Insurance
Factors That Affect IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Premium
The following are some of the factors that affect the premium of an IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy:
- Age of the car
- Type of coverage opted
- Make & model variant of the car
- RTO where the car has been registered
- No Claim Bonus
- Fuel type of the car
- Add-on covers, if opted for
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More