The products offered by Liberty General Insurance includes motor insurance, health insurance and IPA plans. If you plan to get car insurance from Liberty Car Insurance, you can certainly go ahead and buy it, but you should check out this article before you make the purchase. We are going to share some important aspects of the Liberty Car Insurance Premium Calculator, which will help you make an informed decision.
Benefits of Liberty Car Insurance Premium Calculator
There are various benefits associated with the use of an insurance premium calculator that Liberty General Insurance has integrated on their website. You can check out those benefits below.
- The premium calculator is a great tool to get the IDV of the vehicle and understand the kind of premium you will have to pay for insurance that particular year.
- Since you get a real-time quote, you can compare different insurance plans, and you can even negotiate with the companies by plotting them against each other.
- The insurance premium calculator also helps you modify the insurance to get the best combination of coverage for yourself while restricting your budget.
How to Use Liberty Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
If you are not sure about using Liberty Car Insurance Premium Calculator, you can go ahead and check out the detailed steps below.
- Start by visiting https://www.libertyinsurance.in/products/motor-insurance/car-insurance-quote.
- On the page, you can enter your car number, or you can select the relevant option. You can now enter the details of the car.
- You would also need to enter your details on the next page, and once all that is done, you can move to the final page.
- On the final page, you can select the plan along with the add-ons. This will keep updating the premium for you. You can also update the IDV here and get the insurance quote.
Information Required for Liberty Car Insurance Premium Calculation
To use Liberty car insurance premium calculator, you’ll have to provider certain information such as:
- Car registration no
- Make, Model and variant from the given options
- Mention policy type
- Manufacturing Year
- RTO Registration Zone
- Personal information
Benefits of Liberty Car Insurance
Check out some of the benefits of Liberty General Insurance Company that you will get if you buy car insurance from this brand.
- Liberty General Insurance Company has one of the most extensive networks of garages. It has over 4300 garages available on the list, and you can avail cashless repairs at any of these network garages.
- The brand uses a digital model, making it easy for you to manage your insurance and file a claim when required.
The claim settlement ratio of Liberty General Insurance Company is close to 88% when it comes to car insurance. The brand also has a presence in 95 major cities in India, and hence you get the best possible coverage when you buy a car insurance policy from Liberty Insurance.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More