IFFCO Tokio Comprehensive Car Insurance Benefits
Comprehensive car insurance provides insurance against accidents or theft and loss of the vehicle due to natural disasters or fire. IFFCO Tokio Comprehensive Car Insurance has many benefits, which makes it a perfect kind of insurance for those who are protective about their vehicle and want to give it complete protection. Below are some of the benefits of comprehensive car insurance.
- This comprehensive car insurance provides the highest level of protection to the car.
- If the policyholder is a defaulter in any road accident, then the policyholder can claim losses incurred in accidents.
- Comprehensive car insurance also covers lawsuits which include legal fees brought against policyholders.
- Comprehensive car insurance offers financial aid in case the car is written off.
- It covers damages caused to cars during accidents.
IFFCO Tokio Comprehensive Car Insurance offers services from 4300+garages.
You might be interested in
IFFCO Tokio Comprehensive Car Insurance Claim Process
IFFCO Tokio comprehensive car insurance provides all-around protection to your vehicle. Comprehensive car insurance covers both policyholders and third-party damages. Below are steps to claim the insurance from the insurer.
Steps for Own Damage Claim
- Inform the Police: In the event of injury, death, third party property damage due to malicious act, riot, accident. Immediately inform the concerned police station.
- Fill the Form: Submit the claim form with complete and correct details.
- Verification Process: Policyholders will have to submit all the required documents and copy of FIR along with the photocopy for verification.
- Assessment of Damages: All damages/losses will be assessed, and admissibility of the claim and mode of settlement is decided after the assessment is completed.
Steps for Theft Claim
- Lodge a Police Complaint: If a car is stolen, the first step is to complain.
- Notify Insurer: Notify the insurance company after a police complaint. It will also be helpful in case of some damages in case of theft. The insurance company will not process the claim if a police complaint is not filed.
- Provide Complete Details: When notify the insurance company, provide them the complete details of any loan of your car along with the FIR.
- Provide Complete Details: Provide them with a description of the car, mileage, service record, if any. Along with the automobile, give a list of stolen personal belongings.
- Inform RTO: It is essential to inform your RTO about the theft.
- NTC (Non-Traceable Certificate):If the vehicle is not recovered, police provide a Non-traceable certificate.
- Claim Settlement: After providing complete documents, the insurer will settle the claim on the insured declared value.
IFFCO Tokio Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: Not only comprehensive car insurance would be cheaper than paying third-party cover. For example, if an insurer gets into an accident, the insurer will pay damages for the vehicle. Moreover, policyholders will get compensation when fault can’t be proven. Hence IFFCO Tokio car insurance is entirely worth it for the protection of vehicles.
Ans: No, Driving Other Cars (DOC) insurance is not included in fully comprehensive car insurance.
Ans: For IFFCO Tokio comprehensive car insurance claim settlement time is 4 hours. However, it is advised to go through all the terms and conditions.
Ans: Depreciation, mechanical and electrical breakdown, damage caused to a car when a driver had an invalid license are some of the exclusions of comprehensive car insurance.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More