Benefits of National Car Insurance Premium Calculator
You might feel that Premium Calculator is just another tool to get the quote, but this is not true. The premium calculator comes with a host of benefits, and we have listed some of the important ones below.
- With the help of the premium calculator, you get the correct IDV value. This way, you know what kind of coverage you will get if you are involved in an incident where the car is beyond repairable limits. This is also known as a total loss.
- Most of the premium calculators would show you the calculations around the premium calculator, and it will also help you ensure that you are not paying extra. Moreover, this helps you in checking the kind of money you are paying for the add-ons.
- You can compare different insurances when you are using a car insurance premium calculator. It also helps you in modifying the plan according to your needs.
How to Use National Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
To use the national car insurance premium calculator, follow the steps listed below.
- Visit the official website.
- Select Private Car and on the next page, enter all the details on the national car insurance premium calculator.
- You would need the details of your car and your personal information. Once that is done, click on calculate the premium.
- The website will now display the car insurance price, and you will be able to modify the IDV and add-ons. The premium will be updated as per your selections.
You might be interested in
Benefits of National Car Insurance
Here are some of the benefits that you can get when you are buying National Car Insurance. Check out the points below.
- National Car Insurance has a maximum number of network garages. It has more than 3100 garages that offer you cashless claims on these garages. The helpline of National Insurance is also available 24x7, and hence you can raise a claim round the clock.
- The claim settlement ratio for National Insurance is among the highest in the country. The metrics stand at 85.71%, and the brand also has over 1730 offices which helps you deliver the best of services to you.
- National Insurance is quite reliable, and the insurer is 115 years old. The brand offers insurance at a reasonable price, and the company also offers insurance.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Chola MS Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Digit Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Edelweiss Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Future Generali Car Insurance Premium Calculator
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Liberty Car Insurance Premium Calculator
New India Assurance Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Oriental Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Raheja QBE Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Reliance Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Premium Calculator
SBI Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Shriram Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Tata AIG Car Insurance Premium Calculator
United India Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Universal Sompo Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Ans: Yes, you can transfer the policy to your new vehicle. All you need to do is that you need to request the company to transfer the policy to a new vehicle, and you would also need to make the payment of the difference in the premium amount as per the latest IDV.
Ans: If you notice any mistake in your policy, then you must immediately contact customer care. You must also go ahead and speak to them. You will be asked to share your Registration certificate, and they will then correct your policy.
Ans: The National can insurance premium calculator is pretty accurate. You can go ahead and use it to get the exact quote while buying the policy.
Ans: The NCB is valid for three years since the expiry of your policy. So if you just sold your car and do not plan to buy a new car for a year or two, then do not worry. You can claim your NCB in the new policy for three years since the expiry of your last policy.