How to Use Future Generali Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
For using the Future Generali Car Insurance Premium Calculator, you can follow the below steps:
- Go to the Future Generali Car Insurance Premium Calculator.
- Choose the RTO and year of registration of your car.
- Now select the make, model, and fuel type of your car.
- Provide your claim history details for the previous policy year.
- Submit all these details.
- The Future Generali Car Insurance premium along with the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car will be displayed.
Benefits of Future Generali Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Listed below are the benefits of using the Future Generali Car Insurance Premium Calculator:
- Suitable Premium of Your Car Insurance: A calculator calculates the right premium amount that you should pay to your insurance provider. Therefore, as per this amount, you can select the most suitable Future Generali Car Insurance policy.
- Right IDV of Your Vehicle: A car insurance calculator also shows you the Insured Declared Value or IDV of your car under various insurance plans. An IDV is a maximum amount that Future Generali General Insurance Company will pay to you at the time of claim settlement. In this way, a calculator helps you to select the right plan with suitable Insured Declared Value for your car.
- Enables You to Make an Informed Decision: With a help of a premium calculator, you can make an informed decision related to your car insurance as it provides you the premium amount as well as the IDV of your car.
- Most Suitable Future Generali Car Insurance Plan: The Future Generali Car Insurance Premium Calculator helps you to select the most suitable car insurance plan. You can compare the premiums and IDVs of different car insurance policies and select the best Future Generali Insurance policy for your car.
You might be interested in
Factors that Determine Future Generali Car Insurance Premium
Following are the factors that determine the premium of your Future Generali Car Insurance policy:
- Insured Declared Value of Your Car: Insured Declared Value or IDV of your car is its market value. It is the actual amount that you will be compensated in the situation of theft or complete loss of your car. So, the higher the Insured Declared Value of your car, the higher premium you will have to pay as it increases the responsibility of the insurance provider.
- Modifications in Your Car: If you have made any modifications to your car, it can increase its premium amount. This is because the modifications can compromise the safety features of your car and hence can increase the chances of getting involved in an accident or being stolen. Therefore, more modifications in your car can increase its premium.
- Installing Anti-Theft Device: If you have installed an anti-theft device that is ARAI approved, you can get a discount on the premium of your car insurance. This is because such devices ensure the safety of your vehicle and reduce the chances of theft and consequently decrease the insurer's liability.
- Cubic Capacity of your Car’s Engine: Higher the cubic capacity of your car's engine, the faster it can run, and faster-run cars can increase the chances of risk on the road. This resultantly increases the liability of the insurance provider and therefore, you have to pay a higher premium for your car insurance policy.
- Number of Add-Ons: Add-ons or riders are the additional benefits that you get by paying some additional premium. Future Generali Car Insurance provides many add-ons like zero depreciation cover, engine protection cover, daily cash allowance, etc. However, you must select an add-on wisely as they can increase the premium of your car insurance policy.