Benefits of Using SBI Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Several benefits are associated with the SBI Car insurance premium calculator are described below:
- Analyze Your Needs: The SBI Car insurance premium calculator helps policy buyers to find a car insurance policy based on their needs and budget. It analyzes the needs of a buyer and offers the best one to you.
- Offers Long-term Insurance: The SBI Car insurance premium calculator also offers you long-term insurance plans that can be used for more than a year. This avoids the hassle of renewing the policy every year.
- Savings: With the best use of Car insurance premium calculator by SBI, you can save a lot. You don’t have to pay any commission to an insurance agent; this helps you to save a good amount of money that use to get wasted on agents.
- Handy Tool: The SBI Car insurance premium calculator is a handy tool and can be used by anyone. It is easy for all to use and get the right information about the quotation and a premium which is to be paid for a said insurance policy.
- Simplified Process: You don’t have to do much, just enter your details, vehicle details, and voila! The best car insurance premium will be displayed on your screen.
The SBI Car insurance premium calculator acts as a boon that helps in choosing the right policy and also allows paying the online premium using a debit or credit card or through net banking.
- No Paper Work: The best use of an SBI Car insurance premium calculator involves no paperwork; it is much faster and cheaper. This means it offers several benefits in one place. Now you don’t have to visit insurance agents or get manipulated by their false claims.
- Transparent Process: The SBI Car insurance premium calculator makes things transparent and one can choose their type of car insurance policy within their budget. This has made things a lot easier for a middle-class person, as he doesn’t get trapped by the insurance agents and can get a clear picture of the factors for which he is making the payment.
How to Use SBI Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
To use SBI car insurance calculator:
- Just visit the official website of the insurer and go to the ‘Car Insurance’ section.
- Go to the ‘Buy’ option.
- Select the type of insurance from the drop down menu
- Provide registration number and other necessary details.
- The calculator will suggest the plans that suit your requirement along with the premiums to be paid.
- You can select from there and buy it.
Factors Affecting SBI Car Insurance Premium Calculation
Various factors have involved that influence the premium of your car insurance which includes:
- Model of your car
- Type of coverage
- Car’s age
The location where your car is registered
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More