You can buy a car insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance at an affordable premium. You can easily buy it online but make sure to download it on your phone so that you are carrying it with you every time you drive your car.
Steps for IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Policy Download
Downloading the IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance policy is now a hassle-free task. Let’s understand how you can do it:
- Visit the website of IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited
- On its homepage, you will find an option to buy insurance for a car, two-wheeler, etc.
- Click on the ‘Car’ icon
- Enter your car’s number and your mobile number and submit it
- You will be asked for a few details of your car like car make, its model, the year of registration, its month, the city where it was registered, etc.
- Once you provide these details, you can view the quote for IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance plan
- Review the details and click on the ‘Buy’ option
- Make the premium payment for your car insurance policy online via net banking, credit & debit cards, etc.
- Once the company has received your payment, it will issue the policy to you, which will be displayed on your screen. You can click on the download option to save it in PDF format.
You might be interested in
Do I Need a Hard Copy of the IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Policy document?
While driving anyone can ask you for your car insurance papers. If you are caught driving without these documents, then you can get into serious trouble. But this doesn’t mean that you need to have a hard copy of your IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance policy. As per IRDAI, if you have a copy of your car policy document on your phone or even as a screenshot, then it will also work. Thus, it is not important to have a hard copy of your car insurance policy.
How to Get a Hard Copy of the IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Policy?
If you want a hard copy of your IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance policy, then you can follow the above-mentioned steps for the IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance policy download. Choose the ‘Print’ option to get a printout of your insurance policy.
How Can I Make Changes to my IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance policy Document?
You can call on the toll-free number of IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited at 1800-103-5499 to raise a request for any type of corrections in your policy.
Car Policy Download Insurers
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Download
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Policy Download
Chola MS Car Insurance Policy Download
Digit Car Insurance Policy Download
Edelweiss Car Insurance Policy Download
Future Generali Car Insurance Policy Download
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Policy Download
Liberty Car Insurance Policy Download
National Car Insurance Policy Download
New India Assurance Car Insurance Policy Download
Oriental Car Insurance Policy Download
Raheja QBE Car Insurance Policy Download
Reliance Car Insurance Policy Download
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy Download
SBI Car Insurance Policy Download
Shriram Car Insurance Policy Download
TATA AIG Car Insurance Policy Download
United India Car Insurance Policy Download
Universal Sompo Car Insurance Policy Download
Frequently Asked Questions
If you lose your IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy document, the customer care executives will help you out. You can call at 1800-103-5499 to get assistance to obtain a duplicate document of your car insurance policy.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a professional or unprofessional driver. Car insurance is compulsory in India and every person must have it if they own a vehicle.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.