Limited Third Party
Above-mentioned prices are for a 7-year-old Maruti WAGON R AVANCE LXI (998 CC) registered in Gurgaon and 15 days before expiry of previous policy
How to Download IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Policy Online?
You can download your IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy either from the insurer’s official website or from the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited. Here is how you can do it:
Download IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Policy from Official Website
Follow these simple steps to download the IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy from the official website of the insurer:
- Visit the official website of IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited.
- From the 'Support' section on their homepage, select the option 'Policy Copy'
- You will now be redirected to the 'Service Request' form
- Select 'Product Type' as 'Motor'
- Fill in the rest of the details along with ‘Captcha’ and submit your form
- Once your request has been approved, your IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy will be downloaded to your device.
Download IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Policy from Policybazaar.com
If you are a Policybazaar customer, you can get your IFFCO Tokio car insurance download by following these steps:
- Visit Policybazaar.com and sign in to your account
- You can sign-in by generating an OTP using your mobile number
- Once signed in, you will be redirected to your account dashboard
- Now search for your IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy and download your policy document in PDF format for further use.
You might be interested in
How Can I Check the IFFCO Tokio Car Policy Status?
To check the status of your IFFCO Tokio car insurance online, or offline, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- You can check the status of your car insurance policy from the ‘Support’ section of the official website of the insurer
- You can also check your IFFCO Tokio insurance policy status by logging into your account on Policybazaar.com
- For offline enquiry of your four-wheeler insurance policy status, you can also contact the insurer’s toll-free number or our customer care at 1800-208-8787
You might be interested in
How to Get a Hard Copy of the IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Policy?
Follow the steps mentioned below to get a hard copy of your IFFCO General insurance policy download:
- Using the above-mentioned steps, get an IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy download from the insurer’s website on your device
- Choose the ‘Print’ option to get a printout of your vehicle insurance policy
- Sign in to your account on Policybazaar.com and get a printout of your IFFCO Tokio motor insurance policy via your dashboard.
How can I make changes to my IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Policy Document?
You can visit the ‘Support’ section on the homepage of the insurer’s official website. Now make a service request for policy endorsement to get any changes done to your IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy.
You can also get your car insurance policy changed by contacting our customer care executives at 1800-208-8787 or dropping us an email at email@example.com.
Add-ons for your car insurance
Bumper to Bumper Insurance
Car Accessories Cover
Compulsory Personal Accident Cover
Daily Allowance Cover
Engine Protection Cover
Key Replacement Cover
Multi-Year Car Insurance
No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance
Personal Possessions Cover
Return To Invoice
Rim Damage Cover
Tyre Protector Cover
Voluntary Deductible in Car Insurance
Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Ans: If you lose your IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy document, the customer care executives will help you out. You can call the insurer’s customer care portal or our toll-free number 1800-208-8787 to get assistance to obtain a duplicate document of your car insurance policy.
Ans: It doesn’t matter whether you are a professional or unprofessional driver. Car insurance is compulsory as per the Indian motor laws and every person must have it to legally drive on the roads of India.
Ans: While driving anyone can ask you for your car insurance papers. If you are caught driving without these documents, then you can get into serious trouble. But this doesn’t mean that you need to have a hard copy of your IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy. As per IRDAI, if you have a copy of your car policy document on your phone or even as a screenshot, then it will also work. Thus, it is not important to have a hard copy of your car insurance policy.
Ans: No, you will not need any documents to get an IFFCO Tokio general insurance policy download from the insurer's official website or from Policybazaar.com.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Download
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Policy Download
Chola MS Car Insurance Policy Download
Digit Car Insurance Policy Download
Edelweiss Car Insurance Policy Download
Future Generali Car Insurance Policy Download
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Policy Download
Liberty Car Insurance Policy Download
National Car Insurance Policy Download
New India Assurance Car Insurance Policy Download
Oriental Car Insurance Policy Download
Raheja QBE Car Insurance Policy Download
Reliance Car Insurance Policy Download
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy Download
SBI Car Insurance Policy Download
Shriram Car Insurance Policy Download
TATA AIG Car Insurance Policy Download
United India Car Insurance Policy Download
Universal Sompo Car Insurance Policy Download
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Bharti AXA Car Insurance
Chola MS Car Insurance
Digit Car Insurance
Edelweiss Car Insurance
Future Generali Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
Liberty Car Insurance
National Car Insurance
New India Assurance Car Insurance
Oriental Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Car Insurance
Reliance General Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
SBI Car Insurance
Shriram Car Insurance
Tata AIG Car Insurance
United India Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Car Insurance
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.