Let’s have a look at Oriental Car Insurance:
Benefits of Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
It is always essential to understand the USPs associated with Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance. This helps you in getting the correct value for money. Go ahead and check out the benefits now.
- The brand has over 1300 garages for cashless claims, and you can also opt for reimbursement if the garage is not listed with the brand.
- Kotak has a 24x7 helpline along with very proactive customer service. In addition to this, you can fill the claim digitally.
- The brand has a strong presence in India, and it offers 9 Add-on covers to you. This helps you in getting the right product for you.
- Kotak also has a large customer base, and it is also quite reassuring to do business with such a company.
Benefits of Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Below are some of the benefits associated with the Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Premium Calculator. Check them out now.
- The insurance premium calculator helps you in finding the exact IDV of the vehicle. Moreover, you understand the amount that you will get back in case of total damage.
- The premium calculator helps you analyse the premium, and it also enables you to understand if the cost has been factored in properly. It also helps you in ensuring that the premium is calculated properly.
- With the help of IDVand premium, you can compare the Kotak policy with other policies. You can also see the impact of adding or removing the add-on packages. You can compare the insurance quote with your budget and make an informed decision.
How to Use Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Here is how you can use the Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Visit the link https://www.kotakgeneralinsurance.com/buy-online/carinsurance, and this will redirect you to the premium calculator
- Enter the details on the page and proceed with the workflow. Once all the details have been entered, your premium will be displayed. The Kotak Mahindra Car insurance offers you a discount based on your credit score as well.
- If you are interested in the insurance, you can then add the add-on options. You will now get the new premium, and you can proceed with the purchase if you are fine with it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: Yes, you can download the quotation in the form of a PDF, and you can also use the CTRL+P command and save the page in pdf format. This will help you in establishing the comparison.
Ans: The insurer offers add-on covers which you can add with the Kotak Mahindra car insurance. Some covers that you should include are engine protect cover, return to invoice cover, consumables cover and depreciation cover. Apart from this, you can add covers for electrical and non-electrical accessories. Lastly, don't forget to add the Road Side Assistance as it can prove to be of great help in an emergency.
Ans: The insurance is issued immediately in most of the case. In some cases, the insurance may not be issued immediately, and this usually happens when your vehicle needs to go through an inspection.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More