Oriental Car Insurance Company offers an easy way to calculate your car insurance premium amount hassle-free. You can calculate the car insurance premium amount on the basis of several details for the insurance plan you want to purchase.
Oriental car insurance premium calculator helps you calculate the premium amount so that you can get covered with the right car insurance plan that fits your budget as well.
The Oriental premium calculator takes several factors in consideration to calculate the right premium amount of your car insurance plan. It requires the details such as manufacturing year, make & model of the car, NCB status, fuel type, engine capacity, etc. It also depends on the type of insurance plan you chose to purchase whether a third-party or a comprehensive. If you purchase comprehensive insurance then the premium would be higher than that of a third-party plan.
You can also customize your car insurance plan. If you are not satisfied with the specified coverage of the plan you are planning to purchase then you can add different riders to enhance your coverage. There are many options available such as engine protection, zero depreciation, roadside assistance covers, etc. however, these add-ons come with an extra cost that will be added to your premium amount.
The Oriental premium calculator takes all these things under consideration before calculating the premium amount of your car insurance online that you will have to pay to get insured.
Oriental car insurance premium calculator uses the following formula:
(Own Damage Premium – No Claim Bonus) + Liability Premium
1. Manufacturing Year: Manufacturing year is an important factor while calculating the premium amount because if you have recently purchased a car then the insurance premium amount would be higher than that of insurance for an old car.
2. Insured Declared Value: The insured declared value is the current price of your car in the market as well as the compensation amount that you receive from the insurance company when you raise a claim in case of a total loss or theft. This means if you opt for a higher IDV then the premium amount would be higher as well.
3. Brand, make and model of the vehicle: If you own a luxury car that cost higher than a budget car then the premium amount relatively be higher than the car insurance policy of a budget car.
4. The engine of the car: The more powerful is the engine displacement of your car the costlier would be its maintenance cost and the higher car insurance premium.
5. City of registration: You might be surprised but the city you live in also determines the premium amount of your car insurance. If you live in Tier 1 city then the premium amount would be higher than that of car insurance purchase in Tier 2 or 3 cities.
6. Add-on cover/Riders:If you are not satisfied with the specified coverage of a car insurance plan then add-ons come in handy to fulfil that missing requirement of yours but these add-ons come with an amount that would be added to your premium amount.
7. Anti-theft device: Purchasing a car with an anti-theft device or install one would be beneficial for you because it will reduce the premium amount of the car insurance that you purchase.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Chola MS Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Digit Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Future Generali Car Insurance Premium Calculator
HDFC Ergo Car Insurance Premium Calculator
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Liberty Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Magma HDI Car Insurance Premium Calculator
National Car Insurance Premium Calculator
New India Assurance Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Raheja QBE Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Reliance Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Premium Calculator
SBI Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Shriram Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Tata AIG Car Insurance Premium Calculator
United India Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Universal Sompo Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Zuno Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Ans: You have to purchase and install the anti-theft device that is recognized by the insurance company otherwise they will not consider any other device that is not recognized by them.
Ans: Insruance premium calculator takes the manufacturing year, make and model, RTO’s location, you city into consideration before calculating the insurance premium.
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor
13 Sep 2023When buying car insurance, it is essential to have a thorough
13 Sep 2023While popular add-ons like Engine Cover, Zero Dep, and Return to
07 Sep 2023As much as the heart is a vital organ for your body, the engine is
07 Sep 2023Its said that your safety is in your hands. As a driver, if you