Benefits of New India Assurance Premium Calculator
Premium Calculator is not just for getting the quote while buying the car insurance, but it can help you in reconciling several other things. Go ahead and check out some of the benefits associated with using the New India Assurance Premium Calculator.
- You get the IDV of the vehicle, and you also get the detailed breakup of the price of the insurance.
- While using the premium calculator, you can modify your add-ons and see the impact on the price of the package.
- The New India Assurance premium calculator also lets you buy the insurance if you like the quote shared by you.
How to Use New India Assurance Premium Calculator?
Below are the detailed steps to guide you in using the premium calculator of New India Assurance Car Insurance.
- The link to the premium calculator is https://www.newindia.co.in/portal/product/getQuote/MOTOR/PC.
- Once you are on the website, you would need to enter the details like Make, Model, City of Purchase, Date of Purchase, IDVand contact details.
- Click on Know your premium after you have entered the details. The website will show you the available packages. If you wish to proceed, you can move on to the next page, and the website will display you the options for add-on packages.
Benefits of Choosing New India Assurance Car Insurance
New India Assurance car insurance is one of the most popular insurance products the market. The brand has over 30 regional offices, 447 Divisional offices and over 575 Direct Agent Branches. It also has 1240 Micro Offices in India. The presence of New India Assurance is not just restricted to India, but it is also present in countries like Japan, Australia, Fiji, Thailand, Hong Kong, Mauritius and many other countries.
These are the benefits that you will get when you buy any policy from the New India Assurance Company.
- The brand has over 3000 network garages, and it also supports cashless claim along with quick inspection and quick approvals.
- The claim settlement ratio associated with the car insurance policy is slightly over 89.5%, and this assures you about the reliability and trust between the clients and the insurance company.
- Just like many other brands, the company offers RSA along with 24x7 emergency assistance. Since the company is present in almost every city, you would not have to worry about getting support in emergencies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: The package policy offers extensive coverage to you. Under the policy, you get coverage from any loss caused by accident, explosion, fire, self-ignition, burglary, lighting, theft, housebreaking, strikers, riots, natural disaster, terrorism and loss caused during transportation the vehicle.
Ans: You would need your ID Proof, Address Proof and Car's registration certificate to buy new insurance. If you need to get your NCB transferred, then you would also need the details of previous insurance help for that vehicle.
Ans: The contact number for New India Assurance is 1800 209 1415. You can reach out to them, and they will provide you with the required information. You can also write to them at email@example.com.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More