Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Claim: An Overview
The policyholder can easily apply for a claim process in case of an unfortunate car accident. Compensation for any damage incurred during the accident can be claimed by the policyholder. Kotak Mahindra car insurance claim can be availed by both reimbursement and cashless claim settlement process as per the customer’s convenience. The policyholder needs to provide a few basic documents for initiating the claim process.
You might be interested in
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Claim Process
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance claim process can be availed both by reimbursement and cashless claim settlement process. The policyholder may choose any process of claim settlement as per their convenience. Both processes are slightly different in approach but ultimately provide a similar nature of the result.
How to File?
The steps for filing a claim are:
1. Cashless Car Insurance Claim
The following steps are required in case of cashless claim settlement:
- Contact Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance immediately after any accident by calling on the Toll-free number.
- An inspection of the damage will be arranged within 24 hours.
- All the relevant documents are required to be submitted.
- The damage will be repaired at any nearby network garage.
- Take your car back after paying deductible charges.
2. Reimbursement Claim Process
The following steps are required in case if you opt for the reimbursement claim process:
- Contact the insurer immediately after any accident by calling on the Toll-free number.
- The company will arrange for an inspection of the accident and damage incurred.
- You may take your damaged vehicle at any nearby garage available as per your convenience.
- Pay all the repair cost by yourself and then submit the bill to the insurer to get the reimbursement amount.
- Along with the repair bill you also need to submit all the relevant document of the policy.
- Kotak Mahindra General Insurance Co. Ltd. will reimburse all your cost amount after charging the deductibles.
- The process will be completed within seven days after submission of claim.
While claiming car insurance, the policyholder is required to provide a few documents related to car insurance. Here is the list of all the documents required at the time of initiation of the car insurance claim process.
- Copy of original insurance policy
- Copy of registration certificate of the damaged vehicle
- Copy of driving license
- First information report (FIR) in few cases
- Repair bill (In case of reimbursement)
- Any valid Identification proof
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Claim
Chola MS Car Insurance Claim
Digit Car Insurance Claim
Edelweiss Car Insurance Claim
Future Generali Car Insurance Claim
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Claim
Liberty Car Insurance Claim
National Car Insurance Claim
New India Assurance Car Insurance Claim
Oriental Car Insurance Claim
Raheja QBE Car Insurance Claim
Reliance Car Insurance Claim
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Claim
SBI Car Insurance Claim
Shriram Car Insurance Claim
TATA AIG Car Insurance Claim
United India Car Insurance Claim
Universal Sompo Car Insurance Claim
Ans: Yes, Kotak Mahindra is one of the leading network garage providers in the market of car insurance. It has more than thirteen thousand network garages.
Ans: With a claim settlement ratio of 82.81%, Kotak Mahindra is one of the most trusted companies in the car insurance market. The claim settlement mechanism is also very well organized and totally digital for customers’ benefit.
Ans: Emergency assistance service is available 24/7 for the customers in case of any emergency. The customer can contact any time by dialing on Toll-free number.
Ans: The insurer will initiate an arrangement for inspection of damage immediately after receiving the information. The inspection will be done within 24 hours of working days.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.