Car insurance (also known as auto or motor insurance) is done to protect your vehicle from unforeseen risks. It basically provides protection against the losses incurred as a result of unavoidable instances. It helps cover against theft, financial loss caused by accidents and any subsequent liabilities. The cover level of Car insurance can be the insured party, the insured vehicle and third parties (car and people). The premium of the insurance is dependent on certain parameters like value of the car, type of coverage, vehicle classification; voluntary excess etc. Car insurance gives confidence to drive peacefully. In emergencies it acts like a boon to the insurance holder.
With so many car insurance companies for customer base in the market, it is quite difficult to make a decision like choosing the right policy and insurer. Figuring out the right insurance policy, fulfilling the requirement and being cost effective can be time consuming. Many a times car insurance may seem complex but having it saves you spending a fortune later. At policybazaar you can compare car insurance quotes online and save up to 40% on your premium.
- Most Read
- How will Modifications Affect My Car Insurance?
Date: 31 October 2017
- Zero Depreciation Insurance: Is It a Good Deal?
Date: 11 October 2017
- Money Saving Advice for All Car Owners
Date: 10 October 2017
- 20 Tips for First Time Auto Insurance Buyers
Date: 09 October 2017
- How Does Car Insurance Calculator Benefit You?
Date: 04 October 2017
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 212573
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 133443
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 128737
- Renew Your Two Wheeler Break-in Insurance Policy at PolicyBazaar
Views : 101308
- Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Views : 95121