Limited Third Party
Above-mentioned prices are for a 7-year-old Maruti WAGON R AVANCE LXI (998 CC) registered in Gurgaon and 15 days before expiry of previous policy
How to Download Digit Car Insurance Policy Online?
A policyholder can download his/her Digit car insurance policy from the insurer’s website or from Policybazaar.com. The steps to download the policy documents from both the platforms are given below:
Download Digit Car Insurance Policy from Official Website
You can opt for Go Digit car insurance policy download from the insurer’s official website by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of Go Digit General Insurance Limited
- From the 'Support' section on the homepage, select 'Download Policy' option
- You will get two options to download your Digit car insurance policy
- Either opt for policy document download through WhatsApp or
- Send them an email at email@example.com to receive your Digit motor insurance policy on your registered email address.
Download Digit Car Insurance Policy from Policybazaar.com
If you are a Policybazaar customer, you can download your Digit car insurance policy online by following these steps:
- Visit Policybazaar.com and sign-in to your account via Sign-in option
- You can now sign-in via mobile number and one time password
- From the ‘Policies’ section, find your Digit car insurance policy
- Now download your car insurance policy in PDF format for further use.
You might be interested in
How Can I Check the Digit Car Policy Status?
To check your Digit car insurance policy status, opt for any of the three ways:
- Check Digit motor insurance policy status from the ‘Check Policy Status’ section present on insurer’s website
- Check your car policy status from the ‘Dashboard’ section of your Policybazaar account
- To check your car insurance policy status offline, simply call your insurer’s toll free number 1800 103 4448 and enquire about your policy status.
You might be interested in
How to Get a Hard Copy of the Digit Car Insurance Policy Document?
To get a hard copy of your Digit car insurance policy, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Download the soft copy of your car insurance policy from the official website of the insurer
- Print this document in a hard copy format for further use
- You can also print the hard copy of your Digit four-wheeler insurance from the ‘Policies’ section of your Policybazaar account.
How can I make changes to my Digit Car Insurance Policy Document?
You can make changes in your Digit car insurance policy document by visiting the ‘Edit Policy’ section from the ‘Support’ dropdown on their official website. You can enter your mobile number or sign in with policy details to make changes to your Digit car insurance policy.
Alternatively, you can also make changes to your Digit car insurance policy by contacting our customer care portal at 1800-208-5544 or dropping us a mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add-ons for your car insurance
Bumper to Bumper Insurance
Car Accessories Cover
Compulsory Personal Accident Cover
Daily Allowance Cover
Engine Protection Cover
Key Replacement Cover
Multi-Year Car Insurance
No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance
Personal Possessions Cover
Return To Invoice
Rim Damage Cover
Tyre Protector Cover
Voluntary Deductible in Car Insurance
Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Ans: If a policyholder purchases a comprehensive car insurance policy, then usually the owner-driver is considered if an accident takes place. However, if you purchase a passenger add-on cover with a little extra premium then it covers passengers of the cars as well.
Ans: No, you don’t need to have a hard copy of your Digit car insurance policy. Nowadays, no one keeps a hard copy of their car insurance policy on their car dashboard. You can save a softcopy of your car insurance policy in your smartphone.
Ans: No, you will not require any document if you renew Digit car insurance policy from Policybazaar.com. Provide your existing policy details and you are good to go with these simple steps as laid under. You can simply visit ‘Car Insurance’ page on Policybazaar.com, enter your car number, car details, select Digit car insurance plan and pay the premium amount via online modes.After premium payment, your car insurance policy will be renewed right away.
Ans: No, a Digit car insurance policy does not cover any damage sustained by the insured car’s engine. However, you can cover your car’s engine by purchasing an Engine and Gear Protect add-on offered by the insurer at an additional premium amount.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Download
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Policy Download
Chola MS Car Insurance Policy Download
Edelweiss Car Insurance Policy Download
Future Generali Car Insurance Policy Download
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Policy Download
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Policy Download
Liberty Car Insurance Policy Download
National Car Insurance Policy Download
New India Assurance Car Insurance Policy Download
Oriental Car Insurance Policy Download
Raheja QBE Car Insurance Policy Download
Reliance Car Insurance Policy Download
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy Download
SBI Car Insurance Policy Download
Shriram Car Insurance Policy Download
TATA AIG Car Insurance Policy Download
United India Car Insurance Policy Download
Universal Sompo Car Insurance Policy Download
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Bharti AXA Car Insurance
Chola MS Car Insurance
Digit Car Insurance
Edelweiss Car Insurance
Future Generali Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
Liberty Car Insurance
National Car Insurance
New India Assurance Car Insurance
Oriental Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Car Insurance
Reliance General Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
SBI Car Insurance
Shriram Car Insurance
Tata AIG Car Insurance
United India Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Car Insurance
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.