Car Insurance is a legal contract shared between the Digit Car Insurance company and the policyholder, which is legal proof that the company will pay for the damages to the policyholder in cases of accident and theft as well as inclusions specified in the plan. To get the benefits of the policy, the policyholder has to pay a premium amount every year and the company accepts to pay for the losses at the time of claim.
Digit Car Insurance provides some beneficial key features to its policyholders. Let’s have a look at them:
- It provides access to 1400+ Cashless Network Garages to the policyholder to choose from across India.
- It offers doorstep pickup, repair, and drop and a 6 monthly repair warrant for repairs at their network garages.
- It gives an exciting feature of self-inspection in your smartphone. Just click the damages on your smartphone and then you are done.
- It settles claims very quickly with a 96% claimsettlement rate.
- It offers 24*7 customer service even on National Holidays.
- It cut-offs extra expenses during claims and many more.
The Digit Car Insurance offers affordable car insurance policies suitable to every man of any financial state. Let’s have a look at the steps that you can follow to purchase and proceed to digit car insurance policy download.
Steps to Purchase & Download Digit Car Insurance Policy
The steps to purchase and download the Digit Car Insurance Policies are very easy. All that you need to do is:
- Visit the official website of Digit India.
- Enter the registration number of your car. For example- XXXX5698
- Proceed by entering your email id and mobile number.
- Different Digit Car Insurance Policies will pop up on your screen.
- Select the car insurance you wish to buy and click on “Buy Now”. You are free to add-on covers.
- Verify your claim details.
- Now enter your personal details like name, address, etc. Click on continue.
- You will be asked to make payments. Payments are only accepted by phone banking or online banking, etc.
Once the registration process is complete, a soft copy of your chosen car insurance policy will be sent to your registered email ID. You can download it and save it as a document on your device.
Do I Need a Hard Copy of The Digit Car Insurance Policy Document?
No, you don’t need to have a hard copy of your Digit Car Insurance Policy Document. Nowadays, no one keeps a hard copy of their car insurance policy on their car dashboard. Everything has turned digital, so you can keep a softcopy of your Digit Car Insurance Policy in your device and can show it if anyone asks for it.
How to Get a Hard Copy of the Digit Car Insurance Policy Document?
If you want to have a hard copy of your Digit Car Insurance Policy, you can visit the official website of Digit car Insurance and enter your claim details. Your chosen car insurance policy will pop up. Download and print it.
How can I make changes to my Digit Car Insurance Policy Document?
You can make changes in your Digit Car Insurance Policy Document by contacting customer care on the official website of Digit Insurance or calling them on their toll-free number 1800-258-5956.
It is suggested by the insurance expert to purchase the Digit car insurance policy online. It is beneficial and cuts down the agent’s fee as well.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Bharti AXA Car Insurance
Chola MS Car Insurance
Edelweiss Car Insurance
Future Generali Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
Liberty Car Insurance
National Car Insurance
New India Assurance Car Insurance
Oriental Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Car Insurance
Reliance General Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
SBI Car Insurance
Shriram Car Insurance
Tata AIG Car Insurance
United India Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Car Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: If a policyholder purchases a comprehensive car insurance policy, then usually the owner-driver is considered if an accident takes place.
However, if you purchase a passenger add-on cover with a little extra premium then it covers passengers of the cars as well.
Add-ons for your car insurance
Car Insurance Engine Protection Cover Add-On
Car Insurance Voluntary Deductible
Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Multi-Year Car Insurance
No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance
Personal Accident Cover
Personal Possessions Cover
Return To Invoice (RTI) Car Insurance
Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More