Purchasing car insurance is an important part of owning a car. Here are some of the reasons why you must opt for car insurance:
- It helps in compensating for third party death
- It helps in compensating for own damages and third party property damages
- It bears accidental hospitalization expenses of the car’s owner-driver and compensates for his/her disability/ death
You might be interested in
Steps to Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy Download
You need to buy or renew car insurance policy from Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited online to be able to download it. Follow the steps given below to buy and download your Royal Sundaram car insurance policy:
- Go to the official website of Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited
- You will find a box with three options - ‘Other company renewal’, ‘Insurance for new car’, and ‘Renew Royal Sundaram policy’
- Choose the correct option as per your needs
- Enter your details like name, mobile number, email-id, car number and manufacturing year
- Choose the type of coverage you need amongst third party liability, own damage or comprehensive cover
- On submitting the details, you can get car insurance quotes
- If you are satisfied with the policy quotation, click on the buy option
- Pay the premium amount
Once you have purchased the policy, you will receive the policy in your email in PDF format. You can download the policy on your mobile or PC from your email.
Do I Need a Hard Copy of Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy?
No, carrying a hard copy of your car insurance policy is not mandatory. With digitization, you don’t need to carry insurance papers in your pocket 24x7. A digital copy of your Royal Sundaram Car Insurance policy is enough. If anyone stops you to check your insurance documents, you can show them on your phone and no one can legally question that.
How to Get a Hard Copy of Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy?
It is easy to get a hard copy of your Royal Sundaram Car Insurance policy. You just need to download your Royal Sundaram Car Insurance policy by following the above-mentioned steps. Once downloaded, you can get a printout of the policy to get a hard copy of your document.
How Can I Make Changes to my Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy?
You can quickly make changes to your Royal Sundaram Car Insurance policy by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website of Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited.
- Click on the ‘Customer Service Request’ option
- Go to the link to register your service request online
- Choose the request type as “Changes in your policy”
- Select the type of change that you want like address change, correction in the gender, DOB change, e-mail change, name correction change, updation of the phone number, nominee change updation, etc.
- Enter your details like name, mobile number, policy number and e-mail
- Choose ‘Car insurance’ from the product list
- Enter the verification text and click on the ‘Submit option
- The changes to your policy will be made
Car Policy Download Insurers
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Download
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Policy Download
Chola MS Car Insurance Policy Download
Digit Car Insurance Policy Download
Edelweiss Car Insurance Policy Download
Future Generali Car Insurance Policy Download
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Policy Download
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Policy Download
Liberty Car Insurance Policy Download
National Car Insurance Policy Download
New India Assurance Car Insurance Policy Download
Oriental Car Insurance Policy Download
Raheja QBE Car Insurance Policy Download
Reliance Car Insurance Policy Download
SBI Car Insurance Policy Download
Shriram Car Insurance Policy Download
TATA AIG Car Insurance Policy Download
United India Car Insurance Policy Download
Universal Sompo Car Insurance Policy Download
Frequently Asked Questions
You can call at 1860 258 0000, 1860 425 0000 for making customer service requests at Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited.
You can make a motor claim intimation under Royal Sundaram Car Insurance by dialling at 1800 568 9999.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.