Above-mentioned prices are for a 7-year-old Maruti WAGON R AVANCE LXI (998 CC) registered in Gurgaon and 15 days before expiry of previous policy
How to Download Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy Online?
You can get a Royal Sundaram car insurance policy download easily from their official website or from the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited. We have explained both the ways below.
Download Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy from Official Website
Follow these steps for Royal Sundaram General Insurance policy download from their official website:
- Visit the official website of Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company
- From their homepage, select 'Customer Service Request' option
- Now select 'Register Request Online' option
- In the given form select request type as 'Request for Policy Copy'
- Fill in the rest of the details like name, email, policy number, etc.
- Enter captcha and submit your request.
- Once you submit your form, your request will be fulfilled and your car policy document will be downloaded in PDF format.
Download Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy from Policybazaar.com
If you are an existing Policybazaar customer, you can easily download your Royal Sundaram car insurance policy from your account itself. Here is how to do it:
- Visit Policybazaar.com and select the Sign in option from the homepage
- You can sign in via your mobile number and OTP
- Once signed in, you will be taken to your account where you can find all your car policy details
- Now, from the ‘Policies’ tab, find your Royal Sundaram car insurance policy and
- Download it on your device in PDF format.
You might be interested in
How Can I Check Royal Sundaram Car Policy Status?
You can follow any of these three mentioned ways to check the status of your Royal Sundaram vehicle insurance policy:
- Login to the official website of Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company and check your car policy status from their Customer Service portal
- Login to your Policybazaar account from the Sign-in section and check your car policy status from your dashboard.
- Call the insurer's toll free number 1860 258 0000 to know the status of your Royal Sundaram vehicle insurance policy.
You might be interested in
How to Get a Hard Copy of Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy?
It is easy to get a hard copy of your Royal Sundaram car insurance policy. You just need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Download the soft copy of your car insurance policy from the insurer’s website by following above mentioned steps
- Once downloaded, you can get a printout of the policy to get a hard copy of your document.
- Sign in to your Policybazaar account, download your car policy from your dashboard and get it printed in hard copy for further use.
How Can I Make Changes to my Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy?
You can quickly make changes to your Royal Sundaram Car Insurance policy via the ‘Customer Service Request’ portal on the insurer’s official website. Simply select your request type as “Changes in your policy”, enter the rest of the details that need to be changed and submit your form.
You can also contact our customer care executives on 1800-208-8787 or drop us a mail at care[@]policybazaar.com to get any changes done to your Royal Sundaram motor insurance policy document.
Add-ons for your car insurance
Bumper to Bumper Insurance
Car Accessories Cover
Compulsory Personal Accident Cover
Daily Allowance Cover
Engine Protection Cover
Key Replacement Cover
Multi-Year Car Insurance
No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance
Personal Possessions Cover
Return To Invoice
Rim Damage Cover
Tyre Protector Cover
Voluntary Deductible in Car Insurance
Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. You can call 1860 258 0000, 1860 425 0000 for making customer service requests at Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited.
Ans. You can make a motor claim intimation under Royal Sundaram car insurance by dialing 1800 568 9999 and informing them about the damages sustained by your car. The insurer will then register a claim and the claim settlement process will begin.
Alternatively, you can also contact customer care executives at Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited for a fast claim settlement process.
Ans. No, carrying a hard copy of your car insurance policy is not mandatory. With digitization, you don’t need to carry insurance papers in your pocket 24x7. A digital copy of your Royal Sundaram Car Insurance policy is enough. If anyone stops you to check your insurance documents, you can show them on your phone and no one can legally question that.
Ans. No. You will not require any document to download your Royal Sundaram car insurance policy papers from the insurer’s official website or from Policybazaar.com.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Download
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Policy Download
Chola MS Car Insurance Policy Download
Digit Car Insurance Policy Download
Edelweiss Car Insurance Policy Download
Future Generali Car Insurance Policy Download
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Policy Download
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Policy Download
Liberty Car Insurance Policy Download
National Car Insurance Policy Download
New India Assurance Car Insurance Policy Download
Oriental Car Insurance Policy Download
Raheja QBE Car Insurance Policy Download
Reliance Car Insurance Policy Download
SBI Car Insurance Policy Download
Shriram Car Insurance Policy Download
TATA AIG Car Insurance Policy Download
United India Car Insurance Policy Download
Universal Sompo Car Insurance Policy Download
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Bharti AXA Car Insurance
Chola MS Car Insurance
Digit Car Insurance
Edelweiss Car Insurance
Future Generali Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
Liberty Car Insurance
National Car Insurance
New India Assurance Car Insurance
Oriental Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Car Insurance
Reliance General Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
SBI Car Insurance
Shriram Car Insurance
Tata AIG Car Insurance
United India Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Car Insurance
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.