Liberty Car Insurance is a company that has been offering car insurance to motor vehicle owners for many years. Car Insurance acts as a legal contract that is signed between the policyholder and Liberty Car Insurance. According to this legal contract, the policyholder needs to pay a premium every consecutive year and Liberty Car Insurance will agree to pay according to your chosen car insurance policy.
Liberty Car Insurance provides many benefits for its policyholders:
- It offers a wide network of over 4,300+ motor garages
- It promotes digitally-enabled insurance procedures throughout
- It allows its policyholders to request unlimited claims
- It promises to settle its claims within 7 working days.
- It offers personal accident cover of up to Rs.15 Lakh for Owner-Driver and up to Rs.2 Lakh for Unnamed Co-Passengers.
- It also offers to cover of up to Rs. 7.5 Lakh for third-party property damage.
Liberty Car Insurance offers low-cost car insurance policies which are suitable for a person of any financial state. Let’s have a look at the steps to purchase and proceed to Liberty Car Insurance Policy Download.
Follow These Steps to Liberty Car Insurance Policy Download
It is very for a person to download his/her Liberty Car Insurance Policy. All you need to do is:
- Click on the official website of Liberty Car Insurance.
- You have to enter the car registration number. For example, XXXXBH1534.
- Now you can proceed by entering your email address and mobile number
- You will be shown car insurance policies. Click the car insurance policyyou wish to buy.
- If you are satisfied then you can click on “Buy now” and if you wish for add-on covers, you are free to do that.
- Before moving further, verify your claim details.
- Then you will be asked to enter your name, address details, car details, and nominee details. After this click on continue.
- Make the payment via online banking, phone banking, etc.
Once you become an owner of a Liberty car insurance policy, the chosen car insurance policy will be available on your device. You can now save it on your device by clicking on the download option.
Do I need a hard copy of the Liberty Car Insurance Policy document?
You don’t have to have a hard copy of your Liberty Car Insurance Policy document every time. In today’s time, no one keeps the documents on their car’s dashboard. Everything has turned digital, so you can also save the Liberty Car Insurance Policy document on your phone as a soft copy in a form of a PDF.
How to get a hard copy of Liberty Car Insurance Policy
If you want a hard copy of your Liberty Car Insurance Policy, then follow the steps above mentioned to download your car insurance policy and then click on print to get a hard copy of your Liberty Car Insurance Policy.
How can I make changes to my Liberty Car Insurance Policy document?
For any type of changes in your Liberty Car Insurance Policy, you have to contact the official website of Liberty Car Insurance and the customer service at 1800-266-5844 and ask them to make all the rectifications in your car insurance policy.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Bharti AXA Car Insurance
Chola MS Car Insurance
Digit Car Insurance
Edelweiss Car Insurance
Future Generali Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
National Car Insurance
New India Assurance Car Insurance
Oriental Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Car Insurance
Reliance General Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
SBI Car Insurance
Shriram Car Insurance
Tata AIG Car Insurance
United India Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Car Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: Yes, it is useful to use a car insurance calculator before buying car insurance as it helps you to calculate a suitable premium for your car online.
Add-ons for your car insurance
Car Insurance Engine Protection Cover Add-On
Car Insurance Voluntary Deductible
Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Multi-Year Car Insurance
No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance
Personal Accident Cover
Personal Possessions Cover
Return To Invoice (RTI) Car Insurance
Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More