Reliance Car Insurance Policy Document
Your policy document is the single source of information related to your car insurance which includes all the terms and conditions for car claims, car insurance renewal, the validity of the policy, date of purchase, etc.
It also helps you with other crucial information such as the benefits provided by the insurer, premium details, and payment requirements in the future.
Since it is the sole legal contract between you being the policyholder and the insurance company, make sure that you keep a soft and hard copy handy for future purposes like claim settlement and premium payment.
You might be interested in
Overview: Reliance Car Insurance Policy
Discount on No Claim Bonus
Up to 50%
Cashless Car Repairs
Available with 5000+ network garages
Claim Settlement Ratio
Offline and Online
7+ add-on covers available
Own Damage (OD) Cover
What Does the Reliance Car Insurance Policy Document Include?
The policyholder needs to stay up-to-date with their insurance policy and keep a record of it. As discussed, it contains all the necessary information about your purchased insurance. You can download the Reliance General car insurance policy document online and view all the information. Following is the information included in your Reliance car insurance policy document:
- Name of the policyholder
- Age of the policyholder
- Other personal details of the policyholder including contact details like phone and email ID
- Insured Declared Value (IDV) details of the vehicle
- Registered location of the insured vehicle
- Type of policy opted for – third party or comprehensive
- All the terms and conditions of the insurance policy
- Details of add-on covers
- Information regarding any inclusions and exclusions
- Unique policy identification number
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) information
- Complaints, grievance, and redressal process
How to Download Reliance Car Insurance Policy Documents?
Please note that as and when you purchase the policy, Reliance General Car Insurance Company sends all the related policy documents for your vehicle to the registered email ID shared by you. In case you have misplaced the policy document or are not able to find the soft copy on your gadget, you can download one again from official website of the Insurer.
Make sure to keep in handy your email ID, registered mobile number, and unique policy number provided for the purchased vehicle to download the documents online. You can then follow the below-mentioned steps to download:
- Go ahead and download the mobile application or visit the official site on www.reliancegeneral.co.in and click on your profile
- Use your username and password to log in
- In case you are a new visitor, register with the given email ID and policy number
- New users would further be asked to fill in details such as personal information and contact number
- Once this is done, you will now be able to download your policy
- Click on the download button (Ensure that you verify the information filled in first) and your policy document would be saved in your system or mobile
- This policy document can be kept handy as a soft copy of the same can be printed out for a hard copy
Is it Possible to Make Changes to Your Car Insurance Policy Document?
Yes, it is possible to make changes to your car insurance policy document, only in the following cases:
- Changes with regards to correction required in the name, registration number, chassis number, engine number, or even the model number of your vehicle
- Correction required in your address
- The registration number of your vehicle has been changed and needs to be updated
- Addition of spare parts that influence the overall performance and security of the car such as a CNG/LPG kit or an anti-theft security system
- Change in the hypothecation against your car’s RC
How to Make Changes to Your Policy Document?
To make necessary changes in your car insurance policy document, you would need to file for an endorsement with Reliance General Insurance Company Limited.
An endorsement is simply a written document that serves as proof for agreed changes in your car insurance policy.
To make an endorsement, you can simply raise a service request on Reliance General Insurance’s website.
Car Policy Download Insurers
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Download
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Policy Download
Chola MS Car Insurance Policy Download
Digit Car Insurance Policy Download
Edelweiss Car Insurance Policy Download
Future Generali Car Insurance Policy Download
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Policy Download
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Policy Download
Liberty Car Insurance Policy Download
National Car Insurance Policy Download
New India Assurance Car Insurance Policy Download
Oriental Car Insurance Policy Download
Raheja QBE Car Insurance Policy Download
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy Download
SBI Car Insurance Policy Download
Shriram Car Insurance Policy Download
TATA AIG Car Insurance Policy Download
United India Car Insurance Policy Download
Universal Sompo Car Insurance Policy Download
Yes, a printout of the soft copy serves as a legal and original policy document
Log on to www.reliancegeneral.co.in and click on your profile. On your dashboard, a soft copy of your car insurance policy document will be available for download.
Yes, if you have purchased your Reliance car insurance policy from Policybazaar.com then you can definitely seek their assistance. You can write to them at email@example.com or call them at 1800-208-8787.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.