How to Download Reliance Car Insurance Policy Online?
A policyholder can download a Reliance car insurance policy online either from the insurance company’s official website or from Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to successfully get a Reliance motor policy download:
Download Reliance Car Insurance Policy from the Official Website
Follow these steps to download Reliance car insurance policy from the insurer’s official website:
- Visit the official website of Reliance General Insurance Company
- On their homepage, select the 'Self-Help' option
- Now select option 'Email Policy Copy' on the 'Self-Help' portal
- Select the type of car insurance policy from the 'Product' dropdown
- Enter your registered mobile number and OTP to log in
- You can now get the car policy emailed to you and
- Download it in PDF format on your device.
Download Reliance Car Insurance Policy from Policybazaar.com
If you have purchased your car insurance policy from Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, follow these steps to easily get a Reliance car policy download:
- Visit Policybazaar.com
- From the homepage, sign-in to your account
- Use your registered mobile number and OTP received to log in to your account
- Now select ‘Policies’ tab on the dashboard of your account
- Find your Reliance car insurance policy and download it on your device.
You might be interested in
How Can I Check the Reliance Car Policy Status?
To check the status of your Reliance car insurance policy, you can follow these simple steps:
- Check your four-wheeler insurance status from the ‘Self Help’ portal on the insurer’s official website
- Login to your Policybazaar account and check the status of your Reliance motor insurance policy on your account’s dashboard
- For offline enquiry of your car policy status, contact insurer’s toll-free number or drop an email to know your car insurance status.
You might be interested in
How to Get a Hard Copy of the Reliance Car Insurance Policy?
To get a hard copy of your Reliance car insurance policy download, you can follow any of these steps:
- Download your car insurance online from the insurer’s website using the above-mentioned steps and
- Get it printed in the hard copy format for further use
- Sign to your Policybazaar account, download the soft copy of your car insurance policy. Print this copy in hard copy format.
How can I make changes to my Reliance Car Insurance Policy Document?
To make necessary changes to your car insurance policy document, you can visit the ‘Self-Help’ portal on their official website. On this portal, select the ‘Modify Policy Copy’ option to get any endorsement done to your Reliance motor insurance policy.
Alternatively, you can also contact Policybazaar customer care executives at 1800-208-8787 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your Reliance car insurance policy endorsed.
Add-ons for your car insurance
Q1: Will a printout of the downloaded Reliance car insurance soft copy serve as the original document?
Ans: Yes, a printout of the soft copy serves as a legal and original policy document provided it should be uploaded on the e-VAHAN app launched by the IRDAI.
Ans: Yes, if you have purchased your Reliance car insurance policy from Policybazaar.com then you can definitely seek their assistance. You can write to them at email@example.com or call them at 1800-208-8787.
Ans: Yes, it is possible to make changes to your car insurance policy document. Some changes include:
- Changes with regards to correction required in the name, registration number, chassis number, engine number, or even the model number of your vehicle
- Correction required in your address
- The registration number of your vehicle has been changed and needs to be updated
- Addition of spare parts that influence the overall performance and security of the car such as a CNG/LPG kit or an anti-theft security system
- Change in the hypothecation against your car’s RC
Ans: To raise a claim for your Reliance car insurance policy, call the toll free number of the insurer and inform them about the damages sustained by your car. You can also get a hassle-free claim assistance at Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited by calling us at our toll-free number 1800-208-8787.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Download
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Policy Download
Chola MS Car Insurance Policy Download
Digit Car Insurance Policy Download
Edelweiss Car Insurance Policy Download
Future Generali Car Insurance Policy Download
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Policy Download
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Policy Download
Liberty Car Insurance Policy Download
National Car Insurance Policy Download
New India Assurance Car Insurance Policy Download
Oriental Car Insurance Policy Download
Raheja QBE Car Insurance Policy Download
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy Download
SBI Car Insurance Policy Download
Shriram Car Insurance Policy Download
TATA AIG Car Insurance Policy Download
United India Car Insurance Policy Download
Universal Sompo Car Insurance Policy Download
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.