How to Download Oriental Car Insurance Policy Online?
You can download the policy documents from the Oriental Insurance Company’s official website or from the website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited. Here is how you can do it:
Download Oriental Car Insurance Policy from the Official Website
To download Oriental car insurance policy documents, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of The Oriental Insurance Company
- Select the' Download Policy' option from the 'Customer Services' dropdown
- Now sign-in to your account using your User id and password
- Once signed in, you can view all the details of your car insurance policy
- From here you can get your oriental motor insurance policy download in PDF format.
Download Oriental Car Insurance Policy from Policybazaar.com
If you have purchased your Oriental car insurance policy from Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, here is how you can get an Oriental car insurance policy download from our website:
- Visit Policybazaar.com and sign in to your account
- You can use the Sign-in tab on the homepage to sign-in to your account
- Enter your mobile number and one time password to login
- You will be redirected to your account dashboard where you will find all your purchased policies
- On the ‘Policies’ tab, find Oriental car insurance policy and
- Download your motor insurance policy document in your device for further use
You might be interested in
How Can I Check the Oriental Car Policy Status?
To check the status of your Oriental four-wheeler insurance policy, follow any of the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the insurer and check your car policy status from their ‘Customer Services’ portal
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and sign in to your account to find all the details of your Oriental motor insurance policy
- Contact the customer care team of the insurer and enquire the status of your car policy offline.
You might be interested in
How to get a hard copy of the Oriental Car Insurance Policy?
To get a hard copy of your Oriental car insurance policy download, follow these easy steps given below:
- Download the soft copy of your car insurance policy from the insurer’s website using the above-mentioned steps
- Get that document printed in a hard copy format for later use
- You can also login to your Policybazaar account, and get a hard copy of your car insurance policy after downloading it from your dashboard.
How can I make changes to my Oriental Car Insurance Policy Document?
In case you detect an error or mistake in any of the details mentioned in your car policy such as your name’s spelling, date of purchase, etc. then you can get it changed from the ‘Endorsements’ portal on the insurer’s website. They will ask for your policy number to access your insurance plan and then make the changes you want them to.
You can also contact Policybazaar customer executives at 1800-208-8787 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get any endorsements done to your Oriental car insurance policy.
Add-ons for your car insurance
Ans: The claim settlement ratio of the Oriental Insurance Company is 91.5%. It reflects positively on the insurer’s ability to settle your car insurance claims.
Ans: No, you will not require any document to get a hard copy of Oriental car insurance policy. All you need is your user ID, password and policy number for the policy hard copy.
Ans: IRDAI launched a mobile application called e-VAHAN and it lets the car owner keep a soft copy of the insurance document on their mobile phone and it is acceptable by the traffic police. But in case you forget your mobile phone at your home or your mobile phone has been stolen then the hard copy of the insurance plan in your car will work as a saviour. This is why it is suggested to keep the hard copy along with the soft copy of the car insurance policy.
Ans: You can raise an Oriental car insurance claim by informing the insurer about the damages sustained by your vehicle. Once the insurance company has registered the claim, they will begin the settlement process. Alternatively, you can also call their claim assistance executives to get your claim settled online without much hassle. If you are a Policybazaar customer then you can speak to our customer care experts at 1800-208-8787 or write to us at email@example.com.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Download
Chola MS Car Insurance Policy Download
Digit Car Insurance Policy Download
Edelweiss Car Insurance Policy Download
Future Generali Car Insurance Policy Download
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Policy Download
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Policy Download
Liberty Car Insurance Policy Download
National Car Insurance Policy Download
New India Assurance Car Insurance Policy Download
Raheja QBE Car Insurance Policy Download
Reliance Car Insurance Policy Download
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy Download
SBI Car Insurance Policy Download
Shriram Car Insurance Policy Download
TATA AIG Car Insurance Policy Download
United India Car Insurance Policy Download
Universal Sompo Car Insurance Policy Download
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.