The Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance offers two types of policies for your car which includes:
- Third-party insurance
- A comprehensive insurance
Third-party insurance: It is a compulsory requirement made by the law. This covers the damages of 3rd party. Under this insurance plan, the policyholder doesn’t get any compensation for their car damages.
Comprehensive insurance: On the other hand, this policy covers the liability of a third party and even the damages of your car.
So if you are in search of a basic plan that comes with less premium, then 3rd party liability plan is the right car insurance plan to go for. However, if you want full coverage wherein you get insurance benefits for your car, then you should opt for a comprehensive cover. Having a comprehensive car insurance plan can help you lower down your financial liabilities, in case of an accident.
So now when you have purchased your car insurance policy online from Bajaj Allianz, let’s understand how you can download it.
Steps for Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Download
- Visit the official website of Bajaj Allianz
- Choose motor insurance
- On the right-hand side, you will get a display showing “I want to buy”.
- Click on the drop-down list and choose “Car insurance”
- You just need to enter all the asked details, which are:
- First, you will be asked do you have a Bajaj Allianz policy, in case you are buying a policy for your new car, then click on ‘No’, and in case of renewal, click on ‘Yes’.
- Then enter your name and phone number
- Enter the details of your car
- Choose your car insurance plan
- Pay your premium online via net banking, credit card, or debit card
- Click ‘Get your policy’ to print the policy
- You get the option to download the copy of your purchased insurance policy, click on download and it’s done.
Bharti AXA Car Insurance
Chola MS Car Insurance
Digit Car Insurance
Edelweiss Car Insurance
Future Generali Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
Liberty Car Insurance
National Car Insurance
New India Assurance Car Insurance
Oriental Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Car Insurance
Reliance General Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
SBI Car Insurance
Shriram Car Insurance
Tata AIG Car Insurance
United India Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Car Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The hard copy of the Bajaj Allianz Car insurance policy document is no longer required as per the IRDAI (Insurance regulatory & development authority of India). Much security and transparency are offered to the electronic form. Thus, it is not compulsory to possess one.
Ans. It is much easier to get a Bajaj Allianz Car insurance policy. All you need to do is, download a soft copy of your Bajaj Allianz Car insurance policy by following the above-mentioned steps. As soon as you click on the get policy option, it gives you the choice to print; you can print your policy and can get the hard copy in few minutes.
Ans. You can make changes in your Bajaj Allianz Car insurance policy document easily by following the below steps::
- By logging in to the official website of Bajaj Allianz, it can be done by the option of existing users.
- You can connect with Bajaj Allianz on Twitter for any query.
- Get in touch with the customer care department.
- Visit the nearest branch of Bajaj Allianz.
Ans. The toll-free number of Bajaj Allianz is 1800-209-0144, 1800-209-5858
Ans. All the grievances are resolved within 2 weeks.
Add-ons for your car insurance
Car Insurance Engine Protection Cover Add-On
Car Insurance Voluntary Deductible
Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Multi-Year Car Insurance
No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance
Personal Accident Cover
Personal Possessions Cover
Return To Invoice (RTI) Car Insurance
Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More