Car insurance is a legal contract between the Universal Sompo Car Insurance Company and the policyholders, in which the policyholder needs to pay a premium every year or a collective premium for several years and the Universal Sompo Car Insurance Company agrees to pay according to the claim amount at times of accidents or Car’s theft.
Universal Sompo Car Insurance offers certain car insurance benefits. Let’s learn a few of them:
- It offers both a comprehensive car insurance policy and a third-party car insurance policy.
- It claims the availability of a No Claim Bonus (NCB) if it is not filed during the tenure of the insurance policy.
- It features a network of more than 3,500 garages and network hospitals which ensures quick repairs as well as quick-aided recovery.
- It features a claim settlement ratio of 90%.
- It offers quick claim settlement and the best 3rd party liability.
The Universal Sompo Car Insurance Company offers affordable car insurance policies. Once you have purchased them online, you need to Universal Sompo Car Insurance Policy Download. Let’s learn how to so.
Steps to Universal Sompo Car Insurance Policy Download
It is very easy to purchase and download the Universal Sompo Car Insurance Policy. All that is required is:
- Visit the official website of Universal Sompo Car insurance Company.
- Log in to the customer portal and enter your email id and password (if you are already a policyholder.)
- If you are not a policyholder and you wish to buy a Universal Sompo Car Insurance Policy, then you need to enter your car registration number, email ID, and mobile number.
- Different car insurance policies will be right in front of you. Choose the insurance policy you wish to buy and click on the 'Buy Now’ option. You are free to add the rider benefits.
- Enter your details like name, address, and nominee name, and click on the continue option.
- An online payment option will be right on your screen.
- After payment, log in with your email id and password and click on your chosen car insurance policy.
- Your policy details will be displayed over to you, from there you can download the complete car insurance policy document and save it on your device.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Bharti AXA Car Insurance
Chola MS Car Insurance
Digit Car Insurance
Edelweiss Car Insurance
Future Generali Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
Liberty Car Insurance
National Car Insurance
New India Assurance Car Insurance
Oriental Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Car Insurance
Reliance General Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
SBI Car Insurance
Shriram Car Insurance
Tata AIG Car Insurance
United India Car Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans. No, you don't have to keep a hard copy of your Universal Sompo Car Insurance Policy Document. With everything digital, a soft copy of your car insurance policy would be more than enough.
IRDAI has launched the e-VahanBima app which allows the QR Code scanning of your insurance plan.
Ans. If you want to have a hard copy of your Universal Sompo Car Insurance Policy, you can follow the steps mentioned above to download your car insurance policy and print a hard copy of it.
Ans. If you wish to make changes to your Universal Sompo Car Insurance Policy Document, you can do so by contacting customer care on the official website of Universal Sompo Car Insurance or by calling them on their toll-free number 1800-200-4030.
Ans. Yes, you can easily renew the expired car insurance policy.
Add-ons for your car insurance
Car Insurance Engine Protection Cover Add-On
Car Insurance Voluntary Deductible
Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Multi-Year Car Insurance
No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance
Personal Accident Cover
Personal Possessions Cover
Return To Invoice (RTI) Car Insurance
Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More