After buying the appropriate Future Generali Car Insurance plan, it’s time for Future Generali Car Insurance Policy Download. Let’s learn how to do it.
Steps for Future Generali Car Insurance Policy Download
To process Future General car insurance policy download, follow the below steps:
- Click on www[dot]general[dot]futuregenerali[dot]in which is the official website of Future Generali India Insurance Co[dot] Ltd.
- From the available options on its home page, click on insure if you want to buy a new policy for your car, and in case of renew, click on renew option.
- Choose car insurance from the drop down menu.
- Share your contact details like name, mobile number, and e-mail id.
- Click on ‘get quote.’
- Share the details of your car.
- You can also find some add-on coverage options. If you wish to add on zero depreciation, key replacement coverage, etc, then you can also do that. But remember, these add-ons are available at an extra cost.
- If you agree to pay the premium, then you can click on the ‘buy’ option.
- After making a purchase, you will find a car insurance policy visible on your screen.
- You can either right-click or choose ‘save as’ or can directly download it in a PDF file.
By following the simple steps, you can easily Future Generali Car Insurance Policy Download.
Is a Hard Copy of the Future Generali Car Insurance Policy Document Required?
A lot of applications are available in the market which is approved by the IRDAI that allows you to save your license documents, insurance documents, and even your car’s RC. You can also use it for saving important documents related to your car. This reduces the burden of carrying a hard copy of your insurance document.
How to Get a Hard Copy of the Future Generali Car Insurance Policy?
You can get a hard copy of your by following the steps for Future Generali Car Insurance Policy Download. Once you have downloaded it on your device, you will get an option to print your document. Click on print to get a hard copy of your insurance policy.
Making Changes in Future Generali Car Insurance Policy Document?
For any changes or modifications in the Future Generali Car Insurance Policy document, you can get in touch with the customer support team at 1800 220 233 or 1860 500 3333. They will cross-verify your details on the call and will issue a new policy after making the changes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: Yes, immediately you will be given a soft copy of your policy but within 7-10 working days, you will get a policy kit at your residential address along with the hard copy.
Ans: Simply place a call at the helpline number 1800-220-233, 022-67837800, or at 1860-500-3333. Once your details are verified, your contact details are updated immediately.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More