New India Assurance
New India Assurance
New India Assurance
Limited Third Party
Above-mentioned prices are for a 7-year-old Maruti WAGON R AVANCE LXI (998 CC) registered in Gurgaon and 15 days before expiry of previous policy
Benefits of New India Assurance Comprehensive Car Insurance
Take a look at some of the key benefits of buying a New India Assurance Comprehensive car insurance policy for a four-wheeler:
- Extensive Coverage – It provides extensive coverage to the car owner as both own damages and third-partyliabilities arising out of the insured car are Moreover, it also offers personal accident cover to the owner-driver of the car.
- Restricted Cover – This New India comprehensive car insurance policy comes with a restricted cover option that offers coverage to the insured car for third party liabilities, fire, and theft only.
- Fulfill Legal Mandate – It helps the car owner to abide by the motor laws of the country as buying a car insurance policy is mandatory as per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
- No Claim Bonus – The insurance company also grants a No Claim Bonus for every claim-free year that allows a car owner to reduce the premium by at least 20% to up to 50% over a period of five years.
- Add-on Covers – This comprehensive car insurance policy comes with several add-on covers, including passenger cover, car accessories cover, etc.
- Cashless Repair Facility – The New India Assurance Company Limited provides cashless repair facilities at over 1200 network garages spread across India.
You might be interested in
Inclusions of New India Assurance Comprehensive Car Insurance
The New India comprehensive car insurance policy comes with the following coverage:
- Third-Party Bodily Injuries – It pays compensation to the third party on behalf of the car owner in case an accident caused by the insured car has resulted in bodily injuries or death of a third party person.
- Third-Party Property Damages – It covers legal liabilities arising out of the insured car for up to Rs 7.5 lakh for causing property damages to third parties during an accident.
- Own Damage Cover – It pays for the loss or damages sustained by the insured car due to unforeseen events, such as fire, theft, manmade disasters, natural disasters, accidents, etc.
- Personal Accident Cover – It provides personal accident cover to the owner-driver of the car for up to Rs 15 lakh.
- Towing Charges – It covers the cost of getting the insured car towed from the accident site to the repair garage for up to a maximum of Rs 1500.
- Car Accessories Cover
- Personal Accident Cover for Passengers and Paid Drivers
- Legal Liability to Employees
- Higher Towing Charges Cover
Exclusions of New India Assurance Comprehensive Car Insurance
New India comprehensive car insurance does not cover the following:
- Wear and tear of the car
- Loss or damages to the car while using it commercially
- Mechanical breakdown of the car
- Claims arising out of contractual liability
- Consequential loss
- Loss or damages due to war or nuclear perils
- Driving the car under the influence of alcohol
- Loss or damages while using the car with an invalid driving license
Claim Process of New India Assurance Comprehensive Car Insurance
A policyholder car either raise a cashless claim or a reimbursement claim for the insured car. Here are the steps to raise a claim under the New India comprehensive car insurance policy:
- Inform the New India Assurance Company about the mishap involving the car
- File an FIR in case of theft or third party claims
- The insurer will send a surveyor to assess the damages to the car.
- Provide the documents and information asked by the surveyor
- The surveyor will send a survey report to the insurance company.
- Get the damaged car towed to the garage for repair
- In the case of a network garage, collect the car after repair as the bill will be settled by the insurer directly.
- In the case of a non-network garage, pay the repair bill at the time of collecting the car.
- Raise a reimbursement claim with the insurer by submitting the required documents
- The insurance company will verify the documents and pay the claim amount.
How to Buy New India Assurance Comprehensive Car Insurance Online?
Follow the steps given below to buy New India comprehensive car insurance online:
- Visit the website of Policybazaar Insurance Broker Private Limited
- Click on the icon of ‘car insurance’
- Enter the car number or select the option to proceed without it
- Provide the requested details of the car, such as RTO, make & model, registration year, etc.
- Fill in the details of the car owner, including email id
- Choose comprehensive cover under plan type
- The New India comprehensive car insurance plan will be displayed along with its premium.
- Pay the premium amount online
- The policy will be issued within a couple of minutes.
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance
Bharti AXA Comprehensive Car Insurance
Chola MS Comprehensive Car Insurance
Digit Comprehensive Car Insurance
Edelweiss Comprehensive Car Insurance
Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Comprehensive Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Comprehensive Car Insurance
Liberty Comprehensive Car Insurance
National Comprehensive Car Insurance
Oriental Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
Raheja QBE Comprehensive Car Insurance
Reliance Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Car Insurance
SBI Comprehensive Car Insurance
Shriram Comprehensive Car Insurance
TATA AIG Comprehensive Car Insurance
United India Comprehensive Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Comprehensive Car Insurance
New India Assurance Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
Q1. Is New India Assurance comprehensive car insurance costly than the third party liability policy?
Ans: Yes. The premium of comprehensive car insurance is higher than the premium of third party car insurance as it offers wider coverage to the car owner.
Ans: No. Buying a comprehensive car insurance policy is not mandatory as the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 only mandates third party insurance cover for all cars plying in India. This legal requirement can be fulfilled by buying a third party liability policy too. However, buying a New India comprehensive car insurance policy can help you get wider coverage and better protection for your car.
Ans: If you have a new or expensive car, buying a New India comprehensive car insurance policy is more beneficial as it will cover you for the high cost of repairing or replacing the car. But if your car is old and used occasionally, you must buy a New India third party insurance policy.
Q4. How much compensation will New India comprehensive car insurance provide in case of third party injuries?
Ans: There is no compensation limit under the New India comprehensive car insurance policy as the compensation amount to be paid is decided by Motor Accidents Claims Tribunal.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Bharti AXA Car Insurance
Chola MS Car Insurance
Digit Car Insurance
Edelweiss Car Insurance
Future Generali Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
Liberty Car Insurance
National Car Insurance
New India Assurance Car Insurance
Oriental Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Car Insurance
Reliance General Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
SBI Car Insurance
Shriram Car Insurance
Tata AIG Car Insurance
United India Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Car Insurance
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.