Oriental third party car insurance beneficial for covering third-party liabilities such as third-party accidental death, injuries, or property damage. If you have this insurance, you can stay free from the financial burden of third-party liabilities in case of an accident.
You might be interested in
What are the Benefits of Oriental Third Party Car Insurance?
Oriental 3rd party car insurance plan comes with numerous benefits for the policyholders.
- This car insurance policy covers all the liabilities of the third party in case the accident is caused by the car of the insured person.
- It provides compensation in case of loss of life of the third party in an accident.
- Bodily injuries and accidental disabilities of the third party are covered under this insurance plan.
- For property damages of the third party, compensation of 7.5 lakh rupees is provided by the insurance company.
- This policy comes with a feature of fast claim settlement for the convenience of the policyholder.
- Anybody who is looking for a third-party insurance policy for his/her car in India can opt for this policy.
How to Claim Oriental Third Party Car Insurance?
Here is the claim procedure of oriental third-party car insurance.
- In case of an accident, the policyholder needs to inform the oriental insurance company immediately.
- The company will inspect the accident spot and determine the losses.
- If there are injuries due to the accident, then the applicant needs to provide the relevant documents while registering the claim. For this claim process, the company needs documents like the medical certificate, treatment details, medical reports, etc.
- If you are making a claim for accidental death, then you will need to submit the documents like a copy of the FIR, report of post mortem, death certificate, death report from the hospital or doctor, etc.
- For the claim settlement process of property damages, you will need to file a case in court.
- The court will examine the statements of both parties and determine the loss amount.
- Then, the insurance company will make the payment as per the terms and conditions of the insurance policy.
Bajaj Allianz Third Party Car Insurance
Chola Ms Third Party Car Insurance
Digit Third Party Car Insurance
Edelweiss Third Party Car Insurance
Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Third Party Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Third Party Car Insurance
Liberty Third Party Car Insurance
National Third Party Car Insurance
New India Assurance Third-Party Insurance
Raheja QBE Third Party Car Insurance
Reliance General Third-Party Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Third-Party Car Insurance
SBI General Third-Party Car Insurance
Shriram Third Party Car Insurance
Tata AIG Third Party Car Insurance
United India Third-Party Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Third Party Car Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: Yes, you can buy this insurance policy online and avail the benefits. In fact, the online buying process is paperless and hassle-free. Also, by purchasing the policy online, you can avail some additional benefits.
Ans: No, a third-party car insurance policy provides limited coverage compared to other plans. So, you can’t avail the benefit of no claim bonus under this plan.
Ans: Yes, you can check the policy status of your oriental car insurance. Also, it is very simple as you can visit the official website of oriental car insurance and check the details of your policy.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.