Above-mentioned prices are for a 7-year-old Maruti WAGON R AVANCE LXI (998 CC) registered in Gurgaon and 15 days before expiry of previous policy
To repair a car means spending money at each stage until it works like before. Hence, it is always more beneficial to choose comprehensive car insurance. One of the most popular car insurances in the market is the Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance. It provides multiple benefits and easy claim assistance to its policyholders.
You might be interested in
Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance provides numerous advantages. The details are given below:
- Own Damage Cover: This covers all motives for getting a car serviced. It can include reasons such as accidents, natural calamities, man-made disasters, and technical malfunctions, to name a few.
- Third-Party Cover: This covers the third person who suffers in an accident between the policyholder and them.
- Personal Accident Cover: One must always prepare for any eventuality, however unpleasant. Accidents can leave a person disabled for life. The personal accident cover takes care of that.
- Mandated by Law: The Motor Vehicle Act makes it mandatory to have Third Party Cover. If one is taking that provision, it makes more sense to protect themselves too and go comprehensive.
- Extra Benefits of Add-ons: Added benefits include zero-depreciation cover, breakdown assistance, conveyance benefits, to name a few. They cover the policyholder for more emergencies.
- Extra Convenience: An insurance company takes care of contingencies like theft from a vehicle and provides spot services and online support.
Claim Process of Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance has a robust claim process. Please follow the steps given below:
- Register Claim: There are two ways in which one can register a claim. The online form is available on the website. Alternatively, one can also call the hotline number given there.
Keep the following details ready to register the claim:
- Policyholder Contact Details
- Car Engine and Chassis Serial Numbers
- Date, Time, and Location of Accident
- Description of Accident
- Address for Inspection
- Mileage Reading
Upon providing the above details, the insurer shall provide a Claim Reference number that may be used in further communication.
- Vehicle Repair: One can bring the vehicle to a garage of their choice from the many approved garages that provide cashless facilities. In case of theft, inform the insurer and provide the Non-Traceable Report from the police after 90 days.
- Claim Settlement: A surveyor will come and assess the damage and prepare a report. Accordingly, the insurer will settle. In the case of cashless settlements, the payment goes directly to the garage. There are other add-ons like Roadside assistance that can take care of minor claims much quicker. Similarly, there is a Motor On-The-Spot Service for small repairs.
Bharti AXA Comprehensive Car Insurance
Chola MS Comprehensive Car Insurance
Digit Comprehensive Car Insurance
Edelweiss Comprehensive Car Insurance
Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Comprehensive Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Comprehensive Car Insurance
Liberty Comprehensive Car Insurance
National Comprehensive Car Insurance
New India Assurance Comprehensive Car Insurance
Oriental Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
Raheja QBE Comprehensive Car Insurance
Reliance Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Car Insurance
SBI Comprehensive Car Insurance
Shriram Comprehensive Car Insurance
TATA AIG Comprehensive Car Insurance
United India Comprehensive Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Comprehensive Car Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy FAQs
Ans: There are comprehensive insurances that cover both the policyholder and third party. Third-party insurances cover only the latter.
Ans: Yes. In fact, it is recommended because it is much easier.
Ans: Check for the network garage numbers and locations, and claim settlement ratio primarily.
Ans: Yes, they can range from INR 2000-4000, along with a possible 3 months incarceration period.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.