In India, Bajaj Allianz is one of the leading car insurance provider that also has high claim-settlement ratio.
You might be interested in
Documents Required for Claim Settlement
For the Bajaj Allianz car insurance claim, certain documents are mandatory. See the list below:
- Claim Form: Needs to be filled and signed by the policyholder
- Policy Copy: Works as a proof, cover note copy may do instead
- Registration Book: A copy will work. One can also submit tax receipts.
- Driving License: Copy of the license of the person driving the vehicle
- Applicable FOR: Applicable in case of third-party insurance claims
- Repair Estimate: From the repair centre where the vehicle is going
- Repair Bills: Receipts and bills required at actuals after discharge
- Claims Discharge cum Satisfaction Voucher: Needs to be signed across revenue stamp paper
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Claim Process
Claim process of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance is very easy that anyone can follow. The steps are as follows:
- Claim Registration: To register the claim, one needs to have the following details:
- Contact Details of the Policyholder
- Serial Numbers of both the Engine and Chassis
- Date and Time of the Accident
- Details of the Accident, including Location
- Address required for Inspection
- Kilometre reading on the dashboard
These details are necessary for the insurer to register the claim and provide a unique registration. One may use that number for future correspondence.
- Repair: The process of repair is equally simple. There are many network garages. When a car comes into that, they repair the car free of charge. Instead of billing the customer, they then send the charges to the insurer to settle. The entire process is cashless.
- Settlement: The first step in this process is evaluation of the damage by a representative of the insurance company. Accordingly, they prepare a report based on which the insurer settles. As mentioned above, the settlement goes directly to the garage. Note that there are other services such as Roadside assistancethat one can use any time of the day if they get stuck in unfortunate situations. Such services along with Motor On-The-Spot are ideal for small repairs.
How to File the Claim for Car Insurance?
The process of filing the Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Claim is possible in two ways:
- Online: Visit the website and click on the claim form. Fill in the required details.
- Telephone: On can call the hotline number and speak to a representative. For the updated number, one can visit the insurer's website.
Chola MS Car Insurance Claim
Digit Car Insurance Claim
Edelweiss Car Insurance Claim
Future Generali Car Insurance Claim
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Claim
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Claim
Liberty Car Insurance Claim
National Car Insurance Claim
New India Assurance Car Insurance Claim
Oriental Car Insurance Claim
Raheja QBE Car Insurance Claim
Reliance Car Insurance Claim
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Claim
SBI Car Insurance Claim
Shriram Car Insurance Claim
TATA AIG Car Insurance Claim
United India Car Insurance Claim
Universal Sompo Car Insurance Claim
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Claim FAQs
Ans: It is a type of insurance that covers third-party damages during an accident.
Ans: Yes, one can buy insurance online. The process is straightforward.
Ans: These are garages already pre-approved by the insurer.
Ans: Yes. Not having car insurance can lead to jail time of three months. The initial fine is 2000 INR. Repeat offenders may have to pay a fine of 4000 INR.