National Third Party Car Insurance policy is very beneficial and keeps the policyholder free from liabilities of the third party. The policy provides coverage for bodily injuries, property damage, death, or disability caused in an accident by the policyholder’s car. This insurance plan provides coverage of up to 7.5 lakh rupees for third-party property damages. Therefore, this plan is great to have to meet all kinds of third-party requirements in the event of an accident.
You might be interested in
List of Benefits Offered by National Third Party Car Insurance
The policy comes with a host of benefits that include:
- National Third Party car insurance can be purchased online or offline without a hassle. Online car insurance leads to savings on premiums as well.
- The car insurance plan is useful for the death of the third party in the event of an accident caused by the car which is insured under this policy.
- This third-party insurance plan provides coverage for accidental injuries and disability of the third party.
- The claim settlement process of this insurance plan is quicker.
- It provides coverage of up to 7.5 lakh rupees for third-party property damages during an accident.
- The third-party car insurance of the national insurance company also comes with an optional personal accident cover of Rs 15 lakh for the insured person.
- It also includes an optional accident cover of Rs 2 lakh for other passengers traveling in the insured vehicle.
Procedure of the National Third Party Car Insurance Claim Settlement
Third party car insurance claims of the national car insurance are usually settled after listening to the verdict of the court. So, the process may take more time than usual. The claim procedure under this plan is listed below.
- First, you will need to register for a claim by informing the company immediately after an accident.
- Once your claim is registered with the company, you have to inform the police and file a case.
- After the hearing of the court, you will need to inform the insurance company again and provide the relevant documents to the company.
- You have to submit the correctly filled claim form and the required documents like driving license, copy of the FIR, registration certificate, etc.
- After verifying the documents, the insurance company will process the claim as per the policy terms and conditions.
Bajaj Allianz Third Party Car Insurance
Chola Ms Third Party Car Insurance
Digit Third Party Car Insurance
Edelweiss Third Party Car Insurance
Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Third Party Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Third Party Car Insurance
Liberty Third Party Car Insurance
New India Assurance Third-Party Insurance
Oriental Third Party Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Third Party Car Insurance
Reliance General Third-Party Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Third-Party Car Insurance
SBI General Third-Party Car Insurance
Shriram Third Party Car Insurance
Tata AIG Third Party Car Insurance
United India Third-Party Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Third Party Car Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: This insurance plan doesn’t include the damages to the vehicle due to an accident or natural calamities. Also, it doesn’t provide coverage for injuries or death of the policyholder if there is no personal accident cover.
Ans: The insurer is a reliable insurance provider in the Indian market with a good market reputation. It provides many benefits and ensures to meet the needs of the customers. Also, it provides friendly customer service, settles the claims in less time period, allows people to buy the insurance policies online, offers savings, etc. Therefore, it is worth buying the insurance policies of the national insurance company.
Ans: Correcting the details in your car insurance policy is very easy. You can do it by simply contacting the customer care of the national insurance company. For all types of corrections like address change, phone number change, name corrections, etc., can be done by contacting the insurance company.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.