Royal Sundaram car insurance claim offers benefits that ensure the claim process is hassle-free and provides an optimum amount. The filing process for both the claim and purchasing of the insurance is easy and quick. The claim can be settled in both cashless and reimbursement methods.
Royal Sundaram car insurance has full-time assistance that helps the customers in multiple scenarios, including roadside assistance. Also, the insurer has 3,300 plus network garages that make the claim settlement easy. Thus, buying the Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Claim proves to be very advantageous for the insured.
For the claim settlement to be approved, the insured needs to provide certain documents. The documents are as follows:
Without the proper documents, the settlement procedure may not move forward.
There are two ways to get the Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Claim settlement- cashless and reimbursement.
1. Informing the insurer: the insurer needs to be informed about the accident to initiate the claim. It can be done through contacting them, visiting the website, using the mobile application, or sending a text.
2. File an FIR: in case there is the involvement of a third party, then file an FIR at the local police station. And get a copy of the FIR.
3. Towing of the car: call for a towing service provided by the insurer and get the car repaired at a network garage to get a cashless claim.
4. Surveying and documentation: a surveyor from the insurance company will arrive to inspect the damage and cost. They will also process the documents required to settle the claim.
5. Claim settlement: the damages will be repaired at the network garage and the claim will be disbursed directly to the garage.
1. Initiating the claim: use the contact details or website to reach out to the insurer and inform them about the accident and the damage/loss.
2. FIR and medical assistance: if a third party is seriously injured then immediately call for medical help. Also, file for an FIR at the nearest police station for third-party liabilities or theft.
3. Estimating the damage repairing cost: the insured can send an estimated repairing cost to the insurance company. Also, the company will send a surveyor to inspect the damage.
4. Finishing repair and payment: get the car repaired at the local garage and pay for it. Keep the original copy of the repairing bill and any other important document.
5. Reimbursement: lastly, after all the documents are submitted and formalities are finished, the insurer will reimburse the claim amount. In case the amount is more than Rs.1 lakh, then the insured will also have to submit a passport size photo and a copy of their PAN card.
To file for the Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Claim, the insured will first need to get in contact with the insurance company and inform them about the accident/event. They can use the following means:
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Claim
Chola MS Car Insurance Claim
Digit Car Insurance Claim
Future Generali Car Insurance Claim
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Claim
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Claim
Liberty Car Insurance Claim
National Car Insurance Claim
New India Assurance Car Insurance Claim
Oriental Car Insurance Claim
Raheja QBE Car Insurance Claim
Reliance Car Insurance Claim
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Claim
SBI Car Insurance Claim
Shriram Car Insurance Claim
TATA AIG Car Insurance Claim
United India Car Insurance Claim
Universal Sompo Car Insurance Claim
Zuno Car Insurance Claim
Ans: Simply write a request to cancel the claim and submit it. The Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Claim will be cancelled.
Ans: With more than 3,300 network garages under Royal Sundaram, one can find them using the website. Enter the car brand name, city, and state to locate the compatible cashless garage.
Ans: To call for Emergency assistance provided by Royal Sundaram one can use this number- 1860-425-0000.
Ans: If a hired driver or anyone other than the owner has caused the accident, the claim is still valid because the policy insures the car, not the person driving.
22 Mar 2023When an unanticipated road accident occurs, filing a car insurance
20 Mar 2023A car's ownership is usually transferred if the car is sold to a
16 Mar 2023Due to their diverse benefits such as lower fuel economy and low
15 Mar 2023With an aim to phase out unfit and polluting vehicles, the
28 Feb 2023Though rare, car insurance cancellations are pretty much evident