Above-mentioned prices are for a 7-year-old Maruti WAGON R AVANCE LXI (998 CC) registered in Gurgaon and 15 days before expiry of previous policy
The Comprehensive Car Insurance by Royal Sundaram car insurance provides protection to the policyholder’s car against damages and also, against third-party liabilities. Thus, the owner of the Royal Sundaram comprehensive car insurance will be able to claim compensation in case of third-party legal liabilities and damages to the insured car due to theft, natural calamity, or a road mishap.
You might be interested in
This plan also can have additional add-on benefits such as windshield glass cover, zero depreciation cover, etc. Apart from these, it also helps during emergencies such as free flat tire services, roadside breakdowns, and free fuel delivery.
Benefits of Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Car Insurance
Some of the benefits that one can enjoy when buying the Royal sundaram comprehensive car insurance are:
- Third-party Protection: Third party insurance plan provides legal and financial help to deal with the third party in case of any accidents.
- Personal Property Damage Compensation: The plan will also ensure the owner's car and will compensate against any damage to the property.
- Add-ons: The insured can also benefit from various add-on covers. There is also coverage available against legal liabilities for the hired driver.
- Cashless Services-The Royal Sundaram comprehensive car insurance also provides the benefit of free emergency services.
Claim Process of Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Car Insurance
The following steps make it easy to have a cashless claim of this Comprehensive Car Insurance:
- Informing the Insurer: the insured needs to immediately notify the insurer about the damage/accident. Contact by:
- Contacting on 1800-568-9999
- Sending a TEXT <MOTORCLAIM> to 567675
- Using the app ‘m-Chatra’
- Filing for FIR (if needed): In case of third-party injury/death, file an FIR at the closest local police station. Take a copy of the FIR, as it is required for a settlement claim.
- Towing of the Car: Reach out to the insurer to provide towing services. Repair work in an authorized workshop will result in cashless services. The towing service charge will depend on the distance covered.
- Surveying and Filing Documentation: The Royal Sundaram comprehensive car insurance provider will send a surveyor to check the damages and decide on the claim amount. After this, the insured will be required to complete the documentation procedure.
- Repair Work and Settlement: Once done with the paperwork, the repairing will start, and the claim amount will be directly transferred to the garage. This is easier if the garage is authorized by the insurer.
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance
Bharti AXA Comprehensive Car Insurance
Chola MS Comprehensive Car Insurance
Digit Comprehensive Car Insurance
Edelweiss Comprehensive Car Insurance
Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Comprehensive Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Comprehensive Car Insurance
Liberty Comprehensive Car Insurance
National Comprehensive Car Insurance
New India Assurance Comprehensive Car Insurance
Oriental Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
Raheja QBE Comprehensive Car Insurance
Reliance Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
SBI Comprehensive Car Insurance
Shriram Comprehensive Car Insurance
TATA AIG Comprehensive Car Insurance
United India Comprehensive Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Comprehensive Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: Yes, the Royal Sundaram comprehensive car insurance is cost-effective. With this plan, one can get a high claim value against property damage and third-party liabilities. It will prevent the loss of hefty expenses during mishaps and accidents.
Ans: One can apply for the insurance using two ways:
Online application: visit the official website of Royal Sundaram. For new vehicles, click on ‘Insurance for a new car’. Fill in the details and submit.
Offline helpline: contact the insurer directly using-
- New policy number- 022-50061082
- Toll-free number-1860-425-0000
Ans: One can easily cancel a claim by getting in touch with the insurer and requesting a cancellation on the claim request. Fill in the forms and submit them. The request will be processed, and the claim will be canceled.
Ans: The IRDAI has set a maximum limit on third-party property damage claims, and that is Rs 7.5 lakh. If the total damage expense exceeds this amount, the remaining will have to be paid by the insured. On the other hand, in the case of the death of the victim, there is no maximum limit on the claim. The compensation will be decided by the Court of Law.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Bharti AXA Car Insurance
Chola MS Car Insurance
Digit Car Insurance
Edelweiss Car Insurance
Future Generali Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
Liberty Car Insurance
National Car Insurance
New India Assurance Car Insurance
Oriental Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Car Insurance
Reliance General Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
SBI Car Insurance
Shriram Car Insurance
Tata AIG Car Insurance
United India Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Car Insurance
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.